Eat at home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone! Before they close this thread because it's reached 250 I will start a new one. Please check out Eat At Home 2 !hope to see evryone over there I have a link in my signature to this thread. :banana:

Hello everyone! Before they close this thread because it's reached 250 I will start a new one. Please check out Eat At Home 2 !hope to see evryone over there I have a link in my signature to this thread. :banana:

When i click the link it takes me to an old thread? Am i missing something?

When i click the link it takes me to an old thread? Am i missing something?

The link in my signature is for this thread which has reached its limit for pages. The new thread is called eat at home 2 I will add that link in my signature tomorrow. :)

Yesterday I put a roast in the crock pot and dinner was done when I got home. It's so nice to not have to prepare anything, but I don't love crock pot meals... they just taste bland to me... it's like a one flavor meal. At least there were no leftovers.

Tonight I'm going to make Steak Fajitas, Mexican Rice and Corn.

Tomorrow we'll have Beef Stroganoff over egg noodles with green beans. I use this recipe - halve the meet, double the mushrooms and add some sour cream (or not, it's amazing either way!)

For Thursday I've been thinking about trying this Tuscan Bean Soup because I've got some kale in the fridge I need to use up. Otherwise, I'll probably go with the Olive Garden Zupppa.

Friday I'm thinking I need to make a Spinach Lasagna and use up some spinach.

Saturday I'm planning to make Chicken Parmesan. I like this recipe served with pasta and broccoli.

Sunday I'll use up the leftovers and get the fridge cleaned out because we leave Monday for WALT DISNEY WORLD!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter