Epcot Spine and Entrance Project

I wonder what if ANY new information we get from this. If all we get is a rehash of what we know will be added to Epcot, this will be sorely disappointing.

We know about : Rat in france, GotG in energy, Space restaurant, new core, refurbed entrance, new restaurant in Japan - can we get a bone here and get an idea of UK ride or New Pavilion or what refurbs are coming to Seas and Land???
Disney hasn’t confirmed the new core though. They just have said changes are coming. They haven’t said what.

It makes me happy to see these plans going forward. I know people enjoy the character spot, but I’m really looking forward to the green space we were promised, and the empty innoventions buildings getting demoed

Happy to hear Club Cool will be coming back after being shut down, also glad not to hear that imagination is being bulldozed...for now anyway

Gutted about club cool. Me and my wife are going late October and always loved stopping off there and reminding ourselves just how gross Beverley is 😂

Well, it should be coming back, just in a new location. I don't know if that means after the construction of if they will find it a home somewhere shortly.

Honestly, I'm crushed about the Fountain of Nations. It's my favorite part of Future World. It's an amazing piece of Disney history. That is one of those things that always makes me feel like I'm home.

First Illuminations and now this... they're taking a big gamble with this new Epcot. Let's hope it works out.

Honestly, I'm crushed about the Fountain of Nations. It's my favorite part of Future World. It's an amazing piece of Disney history. That is one of those things that always makes me feel like I'm home.

First Illuminations and now this... they're taking a big gamble with this new Epcot. Let's hope it works out.
I really just don't understand how fountain of nation's could ever be out of place, regardless of what is put around it. Hopefully they release some real details at D23, but so far it just seems like they are turning it into the world's largest bar with the highest cover charge. And we all know Walt always wanted to build a park people could get drunk at.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter