Epcot Swap -- Active -- Check in -- Due date Jan 23

Group 1: paper piercing
Group 9: paper piercing
Group 13... not sure yet
group 14: Title

2" letters: I'll take whatever letter in every group.
I will probably add a few more element group later today

I feel a bit stupid but what is Twinchies?

Ok -- I've got you added. I tried to give you a variety of letters. If you want something different, just let me know. Thanks for joining!

Instead of doing borders in Grp. 27 Flower & Garden Festival could you please add me to Grp. 19 USA tags. So in Grp. 19 I will be doing title and tags.

Thanks,
Pam

I just want to make sure I understand. Do you want 2 spots in group 19, so you will receive 2 each of the other elements? Or do you just want to make both a title and tag for this group as 1 element?

I just want to make sure I understand. Do you want 2 spots in group 19, so you will receive 2 each of the other elements? Or do you just want to make both a title and tag for this group as 1 element?

Sorry about that! I will make both title and tag as 1 element.

Sorry about that! I will make both title and tag as 1 element.

Not a problem! I just wanted to make sure we were on the same page. I also want to make sure you know that it isn't necessary to make both. One title, 2 small tags, or 1 large tag equal a single element. I don't have a problem with you making both as a little something extra, but you don't have to. Either way, I will leave you in Group 27.

This will be my first swap and I have about 4 years of Epcot pictures to put in albums.

Please sign me up for

Group 27 Flower and Garden Photo mats

Group 21 Germany tags

Group N Canada D

I'm sure I'll be filled with tons of questions and my husband will probably think I'm crazy like when I did the FE's on our last cruise!

Thank You!:goodvibes

This will be my first swap and I have about 4 years of Epcot pictures to put in albums.

Please sign me up for

Group 27 Flower and Garden Photo mats

Group 21 Germany tags

Group N Canada D

I'm sure I'll be filled with tons of questions and my husband will probably think I'm crazy like when I did the FE's on our last cruise!

Thank You!:goodvibes

:welcome: to our little group! Don't be shy about asking questions. There is always someone around to answer them. While we can't change what your husband may think, many of us are in the same boat. I don't know why the dh can't understand that I really "need" more scrap stuff. At least although mine doesn't understand, he never complains. Probably because my paper obsession is cheaper than his electronic one. :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I have you all signed up. I will warn you swapping is dangerously addictive!

Looks good, thanks. I love the I for UK, I'm going to do a phone booth ;)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Thanks for the warning!! As long as the husband gets to play poker a few times a month he keeps quiet about what I do!

I will be leaving in a few minutes to take Jaci to dance and make my weekly pilgrimage to Wal Mart. I'll try to check in a few times with my phone and will be home about 7:30.

OK Shelia, I love Epcot!!! I am so excited about thei swap.

I have a lot I want but would be happy to sit back on some if you want me too.
In the Elements Category I would like
7- Twinchies
14- Photo Mats
15- Twinches
16- Paper Piecing
17- Title
18- Paper Piecing
20- Other- Flag
21- Paper Piecing
22- Title
23- Photo mats
26- Title

Now I would like a bunch of letters but again if you think i should sit back and let someone else take them instead, I'll be happy too. I'm in such a creative mood lately!!

Letters
A - C
B - U,O
C - W,E
D - P,A
N - N,A
O - K,M
P - A
Q - R
R - N
S - M,A
T - I
U - M
V - A
W - Y
X -C

Cheryl:)

Cheryl, I don't have a problem with the number of groups you chose, as long as, you feel you can handle that many. I'm planning on joining several, too. We have almost 3 1/2 months to work on them, and there isn't a lot of other swaps on the calendar right now. Almost everyone that posted in the interest thread has signed up already. We can always adjust the group sizes to make sure everyone has a spot.

I'm in the middle of homework duty. I'll get your choices added once the kids are in bed.

Could you please add me to some more groups. I'll take the following.

Group 15 uk Title
Group 9 Character Spot borders
Group 24 Mexico photo mats

Thanks
PrincessinTexas

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter