Epcot Swap -- Active -- Check in -- Due date Jan 23

Could you please add me to some more groups. I'll take the following.

Group 15 uk Title
Group 9 Character Spot borders
Group 24 Mexico photo mats

Thanks
PrincessinTexas

I added you to groups 9 & 24. I already have you down to make photo mats in group 15. Do you want to change that to a title?

morning Sheila....I am willing to take on extra letters in my groups...some of the longer ones we all might need to make 3 anyways....also if the santa's don't fill up, maybe we can each make 2?

morning Sheila....I am willing to take on extra letters in my groups...some of the longer ones we all might need to make 3 anyways....also if the santa's don't fill up, maybe we can each make 2?

Morning Lisa! I'm pretty sure we will have to take on some additional letters. Do you know if any of the other ladies who are planning to do the 2103 holiday trip are interest in the santa group? If we don't get any more players in that group, we will have to do 2 each. We will see where we stand tomorrow night and then make some decisions.

Hi. If we are going to be doubling up on elements for groups I will probably ask to be released from a few of them. Double the elements will mean double the time for each group and I don't want to over-extend. (or are you only talking doubling up for the letters groups?)

Hi. If we are going to be doubling up on elements for groups I will probably ask to be released from a few of them. Double the elements will mean double the time for each group and I don't want to over-extend. (or are you only talking doubling up for the letters groups?)

Sorry, that wasn't very clear. Just the letter groups and the WS santa (so everyone has a full set). For the element groups, we'll just go with the numbers we have Friday at noon. I'm ok with keeping any group that has 2 or more players. I don't have that kind of time either. I want in too many different groups.

I know I am new but I can take an extra letter in group k or I can do tags for group 9 if need be.

Morning Lisa! I'm pretty sure we will have to take on some additional letters. Do you know if any of the other ladies who are planning to do the 2103 holiday trip are interest in the santa group? If we don't get any more players in that group, we will have to do 2 each. We will see where we stand tomorrow night and then make some decisions.

let me find out...will send out a FB message!

Okay, after reviewing my stash, I would like any letters in the following Groups:
A,B,C,J,K and M

I am also willing to make 2 santas for that group.

I know I am new but I can take an extra letter in group k or I can do tags for group 9 if need be.

I added you to group K since the letters are pretty quick and easy to create. I just don't want you to get overwhelmed, run away, and never come back after your first swap. ;)

Shelia you did a great job you got all my groups!!:thumbsup2

Yea! Between sign ups, work, dance, walmart, homework, and a sick kiddo, I was barely standing by the kids bedtime.

let me find out...will send out a FB message!

Thanks! Sarah also wants in this group. I'm just saving her a place since she didn't specify a country.

Okay, after reviewing my stash, I would like any letters in the following Groups:
A,B,C,J,K and M

I am also willing to make 2 santas for that group.

I got those added. Thanks Cassie!

Question about the Santa group. Are we doing full body only? Let me do some searching and get back to you. I want to be able to do a good job.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I'm having a really hard time only picking a few more groups. I feel like I want them all but I need to calculate how much time I have to invest... decisions decisions. Shouldn't scrapbooking be fun and easy LOL

I added you to group K since the letters are pretty quick and easy to create. I just don't want you to get overwhelmed, run away, and never come back after your first swap. ;)

I figured a letter would be easiest. Thanks!

Question about the Santa group. Are we doing full body only? Let me do some searching and get back to you. I want to be able to do a good job.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

The picture I had in my mind was full body on the santas. Anyone else have an opinion? I need to do a little research myself. I wasn't planning on joining this group until the last minute, so I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I'll post a link to anything I find.

I'm having a really hard time only picking a few more groups. I feel like I want them all but I need to calculate how much time I have to invest... decisions decisions. Shouldn't scrapbooking be fun and easy LOL

I'm having a hard time narrowing my list too! We spend a lot of time at Epcot and always take a ton of pics. Good luck on your decision!

I figured a letter would be easiest. Thanks!

You're welcome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter