Epcot Swap -- Active -- Check in -- Due date Jan 23

Luv your pieces Rachal.

LIsa thanks about the info about the automated PO. That's such a genius idea. They should have those here too.

Glad you like my pieces. They have been ready for a while but for one reason or another I never got around to post them

Sheila I love your pieces but I have to say that I"m really liking the Morocco title.

I'm postal as of yesterday. Made it to my day trip with the girls. They love it when we have to go mail something as they get to eat at Bob Evans of Olive Garden. We don't have those at home and they love those 2 places.

your welcome Sandy! happy you had a fun trip with the girls!

Luv your pieces Rachal.

LIsa thanks about the info about the automated PO. That's such a genius idea. They should have those here too.

Glad you like my pieces. They have been ready for a while but for one reason or another I never got around to post them

Sheila I love your pieces but I have to say that I"m really liking the Morocco title.

I'm postal as of yesterday. Made it to my day trip with the girls. They love it when we have to go mail something as they get to eat at Bob Evans of Olive Garden. We don't have those at home and they love those 2 places.

Mine will be postal when I run out to lunch today.

I'll be watching for your packages, ladies!

Cheryl & Jennifer, your packages arrived today. I didn't get a chance to open them on my lunch hour, but the box/envelope are in good shape. Can't wait to get off work this afternoon and check out your pieces!

Thanks for the scrap love ladies!

I will post the rest of my pieces later this afternoon.

Sandy, I love the APM! so much better than dealing with the employees, except you cant send international through there. :)

Jennifer & Cheryl, I opened your boxes last night and everything is amazing!! Jennifer's WS Santas look so good. There are so many layers and details. Love them! Cheryl, I love all the shimmery paper and the ribbon on the American Adventure mats is too cute. I think I need to come shopping with you sometime. ;)

Danielle, I'll be watching for your box.

I'm trying to finish up my pieces today. I'll be taking pictures as I bag and tag, and I'll try to get them posted this afternoon.

Jennifer & Cheryl, I opened your boxes last night and everything is amazing!! Jennifer's WS Santas look so good. There are so many layers and details. Love them! Cheryl, I love all the shimmery paper and the ribbon on the American Adventure mats is too cute. I think I need to come shopping with you sometime. ;)

I'm trying to finish up my pieces today. I'll be taking pictures as I bag and tag, and I'll try to get them posted this afternoon.

Oops!! I forgot to say thanks for my goodies!!

Aw, thank you. Those Lettering Delights files have lots of layers. I understand the need for them, but sometimes, just a small piece would work too ;)

You're welcome for the goodies!

I'm so glad you like them :) I'd love to go shopping with you, but, I think the drive is a little long :lmao:

I'm so glad you like them :) I'd love to go shopping with you, but, I think the drive is a little long :lmao:

I have to drive an hour to get to HL or Joann's, and have to go to Dallas or OKC for a scrapbook store, so I'm used to having to drive. That said, driving to CO might be a little excessive! I'm not sure what dh would think if I told him I was going paper shopping and would be back in a few days. :rotfl: Would be fun though!

My DH would laugh too! The shimmery black and silver are CM papers. The others came from J's. The ribbon was ordered on ebay a long, long time ago.

Here are the rest of my groups:

Group 18, The pagodas are not glued down so you can put them however you want :)
IMAG0791.jpg

Group 22:
IMAG0789.jpg

Group 23:
IMAG0790.jpg

Group 25:
IMAG0792.jpg

IMAG0794.jpg

Group 29:
IMAG0793.jpg

more great pieces Rachal....I'm bummed I didn't sign up for more groups :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter