Everyone's upcoming trips

MyLittlePiglet

DIS Veteran
Good evening all. I was just wondering what upcoming trips people were planning. Maybe to say hello, maybe to meet up, maybe to swap stuff, or maybe to purchase and split kits LOL (who needs like 9 '07 stickers :lmao:) Anyway.....

WDW
Mickster Feb 13th-20th with DS 6.5, DD 3.5 meeting parents
Lewdyan1 Feb. 14-19th
rlovew Feb 23-25
PoohBearLovinMama Feb. 27- March 8th
Michellepooh Feb. 28- March 8th
Faerie March 1-4th
BernardandMissBianca March 5th-15th
2princesscuties March 9-16 with DH, and 2 DDs
StitchIsOurHero March 16-22 with KAMommy
KAMommy March 16-22 with SIOH
mantaz March 24-31
MyLittlePiglet with DH, and DD2 March 25- April 1st
NewEnglandEeyore April 16-25 with DH and DsDs
rlovew April 20-22
MissBubbles April 21-26th with her parents
jenr May 23rd- June 4th
marlynnp June 9-18 with DD
Mickster June 15-18
kaddjr June 30th- July 6th
rlovew July 28-29
KAMommy July 30- ???
Lewdyan1 August 4th-9th
partyof3 Aug. 8-18th
jennyL August 10-13
rlovew August 17-19
Faerie August 31- Sept. 9th
Michellepooh Sept. 4-8th
rlovew Sept. 7-8
StitchIsOurHero Sept. 7-13th
jamieandben Sept. 8-15
luvmy2sams October 13-23rd
rlovew october 19-21
NewEngland Eeyore October 28- Nov. 2 with Dad
lewdyan1 December 8-10th
BernardandMissbianca Dec 17-23
hopemax Dec 18-27
MyLittlePiglet Dec. 19-22nd
luvsmickeymouse December 22-Jan 1

Disney Cruise
Michellepooh March 4-8
ksjayhawks March 18-25 with DH, DS
MichellePooh sept. 8-15th

Next?

2008 trips
mommy2mrb Jan 25- Feb 2
lewdyan1 Feb 14-18th
Michellepooh Feb. 27-March 7th
MyLittlePiglet April 19-26th w/DD, DsD, DD, DDon the way in-laws, SIL, BIL
bigbabyblues May 23-31st
MickeyTeacher June 7-21st
PrincessNancy96 June 8-13th
DisneyMommyMichelle Nov 29- Dec 6th

DISNEY Cruise 2008
Michellepooh Jan 13-17th

I'll try to kept track and update first page.:grouphug:

I am going on the 13th until the 20th. DD3.5, DS6.5 and Me. We are meeting my parents. DH doesn't like to camp, so he's staying home.

I'm going with DH and DsDs April 16-25.

I'll also be going with my Dad October 28- Nov. 2. I just booked that one - time to make a new ticker!

We're going March 16-22 and Oct. 8-12. We're also going to Vero Beach in June. I can't wait!!

This is a great idea, MLP! Thanks for keeping up with it! :banana:

Good morning all!!! Thanks for the sticky. I have updated the first post. Our next lucky Diser is Mickster going to the World on the 13th, followed right be Lewdyan1 on the 14th. They clearly overlap, but I do not think there were any others.

OH BTW I think everyone was WDW, but if you DL please post too. I'll make two lists.

If anyone going after March would like a postcard, autograph or something sent to kids, themselves etc from the World please let me know I would be happy to help.

If you want one, I can mail one to you from my Feb. trip!:goodvibes

Thanks for the offer I think I am good. I hope when my daughter gets older to be able to have someone get a postcard and write on it "See you real soon" and then have Mickey sign (autograph) it. Mind you that is if Mickey is still the one she is obsessed with LOL. But at 2 she doesn't get it.

ME!!! ME!!!! ME!!!! We'll be there from March 5th to March 13th.

I'm hoping for Oct but I don't want to jinx it by talking about it. I owe Uncle Sam this year so we are hurtin' for fundage.

ME!!! ME!!!! ME!!!! We'll be there from March 5th to March 13th.

I'm hoping for Oct but I don't want to jinx it by talking about it. I owe Uncle Sam this year so we are hurtin' for fundage.

Send me a PM with your info and I will take care of it! Let me know which character you want!

We are going up for the weekend of Feb 23-25. I may go back towards the end of March when I am on Spring break- and we will be there for a weekend in late April/early May but the trip hasn't been fully planned so I am not sure which one.

Just got home and had a call about one of our waitlisted resorts for DVC. We moved from Sartoga to Old Key West, hopefully Beach Club or Boardwalk will come through, we just love being to walk into Epcot through "the back gate"

Keep your fingers crossed for us! :banana: :cheer2: Lots of dancing if we get BCV or BWV

yes one post right after they other. ....

We now have some other overlaps :) And A LOT Of people thinking about October trips (Hubby and I want to take DD for her 3rd birthdayOct 17th and to see MMNSSHP) but it partially depends on funds and partially on if I am pregnant hmmmm :confused3

yes one post right after they other. ....

We now have some other overlaps :) And A LOT Of people thinking about October trips (Hubby and I want to take DD for her 3rd birthdayOct 17th and to see MMNSSHP) but it partially depends on funds and partially on if I am pregnant hmmmm :confused3

IF!?!?!? As in If I am..... or IF we get......

I will be in the world April 21 - 26 with my parents - this will be my 6th trip, my mom's 3rd and my dad's 1st trip! I'm sooo excited that I finally convinced my dad to go - I haven't been on vacation with BOTH my parents since 1985!

I have two trips planned - March 1-4 (ESPN Weekend) and August 31-Sept.9 (free dining)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter