Everyone's upcoming trips

We will be there June 30- July 6.:yay:

IF!?!?!? As in If I am..... or IF we get......

Yes and yes :lmao: I have no reason to believe that I am currently pregnant but, I know when I ovulated, but not to expected menstration date. If I am not pregnant we wil continue to try. So depending if I am or if/when I become pregnant would be a deciding factor for October trip. I clearly hope I am or become pregnant ASAP, but alos hoping if I am pregnant that my morning sickness does not start or don't have any at all until after March trip. Could you imagine morning sickness and dining plan.... aahhhhh. This difficultly getting pregnant stuff stinks!

Yes and yes :lmao: I have no reason to believe that I am currently pregnant but, I know when I ovulated, but not to expected menstration date. If I am not pregnant we wil continue to try. So depending if I am or if/when I become pregnant would be a deciding factor for October trip. I clearly hope I am or become pregnant ASAP, but alos hoping if I am pregnant that my morning sickness does not start or don't have any at all until after March trip. Could you imagine morning sickness and dining plan.... aahhhhh. This difficultly getting pregnant stuff stinks!

I feel for you, we had secondary infertility with DS6 hence the 4 year difference between kid #1 and #2. It was stressful time, just moving, having a 2 year old, etc. Then my MIL had a stroke so we moved her from GA to CT and she lived with us. We got pregnant when she was in the hospital with pneumonia. LOL
And feel for you even more on the morning sickness. With DD I had it until the 7th month which included 2 WDW trips. What was weird though, was it wasn't as bad at WDW than at home. I think it had a lot to do with all the walking we did and me eating light. I just didn't want food, typical on vacation, but when I did eat I mostly ordered off the kids menu. I also drank tons of water!! Let me know if you need a bathroom, I think I figured out were ALL of them were on that trip. :rotfl2:

Well here's hoping you are! Let us know when you know. I'm so nosey! :rotfl2:

I'll be sure to post if and when I know I am pregnant. Last time I posted and then miscarried, so I going to wait longer this time, but certainly I will share the news. If your disfriends can't :cheer2: for you.....

I'll be sure to post if and when I know I am pregnant. Last time I posted and then miscarried, so I going to wait longer this time, but certainly I will share the news. If your disfriends can't :cheer2: for you.....

I remember, so mums the word until you feel comfortable saying anything.

Hi we are going to be in the World March 9-16:cool1: :cloud9: :banana: :dance3: :cheer2: First time with DH and 2DD's.My first time in 20 years,DH's first time in 25 years

Less than 36 hours now! Can't wait! Hopefully, that evil sn** will stay away long enough for us to get out of Dodge! :hyper:

Less than 36 hours now! Can't wait! Hopefully, that evil sn** will stay away long enough for us to get out of Dodge! :hyper:

Have fun!!!! know everyone here will be jealous. I hope it snows just a little so that the ground if covered when you leave. I love leaving here for disney with "icky" weather and then ending up in sunny FL. Are you driving or flying?

Have fun!!!! know everyone here will be jealous. I hope it snows just a little so that the ground if covered when you leave. I love leaving here for disney with "icky" weather and then ending up in sunny FL. Are you driving or flying?

Busted!!! Off to the naughty mat you go!
You can't say that 4 letter word around here.

We're supposed to get 4-7" tomorrow!!!

Going June 9th - 18th, just DD and me! :hyper:

Spoke to my mother tonight and she may join us for a couple of days.... not sure what I was thinking, :confused3 lol. Either it will be great or absolutely horrid.

dh, ds and I will be going on a RCCL Cruise on Rhapsody of the Seas on March 18-25.

This summer I will take my dgd4 to disneyland while I am in California for her dance recital and dgs's 2nd birthday. It is going to be just a grama/avery trip--noone else allowed!:cool1:

I could have SWORN I posted on this thread, but my computer must have eaten it!

I have the same trips as SIOH - we tend to travel together. I have told her that having her and StitchIsARedSoxFan along keep my DH and I from getting in too much of a rut!

We are heading to Disney March 24th-March 31. My DD2 is dying to ride the carrosel and see Mickey. Since this will be her last time getting in free we might as well go! We also want to see my friend's new baby. She was born after we left Florida in Dec and I can't wait to see her!!

Hope everyone has a great trip!

updated as of March 7th We are getting some over laps now! :) Everyone that has already gone... how were your trips?

I have my next 3 weekends planned, although we may go once more in the spring to do a tour of World Showcase before they stop them.

April 20-22
August 17-19
October 19-21

Rebecca

We'll be there May 23-June 4. DD will be there in 12 days with her 8th grade class, too - lucky girl! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter