• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

EZYShuttle Recommendation

Donegal_Guy

Donegal's Maddest Mickey Family - OFFICIAL
Just had to post a message about the wonderful service we recieved when using ezyshuttle last week. Met at CDG by John at arrivals even though we were 30min late...Helped us with the luggage to his car and baby seat as requested. Arrived at the door of the Hotel NY after half an hour and he had filled us in with loads of invaluable information. €60 for the 5 of us was a steal - and so much less hassle than the bus..
Confirmed the booking for the return trip and got a text message the night before our return trip confirming the details. Met him 5 Mins before the agreed time and left us straight to the door of departures.
If anyone has any queries please ask but a wonderful service that we would recommend to anyone.

DG

I take it the €60 (it took me so long to find the Euro key) was one way. What was the total cost including return? I am guessing not double as have used RS before and they do a roughly 60-40 split.

Cheers

steve

i think it is 120 return for up to six people. i may be wrong but i am sure thats what i read. in any case its still cheaper than rs transport as i paid 145 for three in february.

i have booked with ezy shuttle for november, its great to hear a good review. thanks very much.

Are RS Transport cheaper than they were, just checked their site and return for 3 on a shared shuttle is €95 which I am sure is less than we paid last January.

steve

We have just arrived home and i couldn't wait to get on and tell you guys about the excellent service we received from John @ Ezyshuttle. John runs this service from close to Marne la Vallee and caters mostly for families going to Disneyland. We were late ariving by 40 mins and John's wife was there to pick us up. She led us out of the terminal to the taxi which had the 2 car seats we'd requested and took us to the door of our hotel. This morning at 10am I received a text msg from John saying that he would meet us as arranged at our hotel at 1. He arrived early with car seats again (in fact there was a choice of 2 for DD(5)). Having used RS transports and Vea previously I can honestly say that Ezyshuttle are by FAR the best transfer service we've used to date.

Thanks to both of you for the review, we are still to arrange transfer and this sounds really good.

Just a quick question - did you pay cash at the time of transfer or did you pay in advance online?

Thanks.

thats great i am really glad i have booked for november.

We paid cash onve we had arrived at the hotel. John wouldn't take a deposit either for the outgoing journey or the return leg - i was so happy with the service i tried to give him a tip and he refused to take it.. Can't recommend highly enough.

We paid cash onve we had arrived at the hotel. John wouldn't take a deposit either for the outgoing journey or the return leg - i was so happy with the service i tried to give him a tip and he refused to take it.. Can't recommend highly enough.

sounds like my kind of taxi driver :lmao:

Just looked at ezyshuttle website. I take it you just email him. Do you need to include all your travel details or does he send a booking form to fill in:confused3 I can't seem to find a booking form on the site.

Really liking the sound of this service - think I'll be dropping John an email to book us in for March! :)

Really liking the sound of this service - think I'll be dropping John an email to book us in for March! :)

i would. he got back to me straight away and was really nice although he did think i was mad trying to book shuttles for november in july :lmao:

i would. he got back to me straight away and was really nice although he did think i was mad trying to book shuttles for november in july :lmao:

:rotfl:

Well I've just emailed him now, so no doubt he'll think i'm mad too! :rotfl2:

LOL, looks like he will be busy, I have just emailed him about our November trip too. When are you going in November? We are there from 10th - 14th.

LOL, looks like he will be busy, I have just emailed him about our November trip too. When are you going in November? We are there from 10th - 14th.

we are going from the 8th to the 14th

Just used John this week and I'd agree that he was amazing :cool1: Really reliable and punctual. We had DD1 (4 yrs) and DD2 (15 mths) and he had a choice of carseats for DD2 as he said he wasn't sure how large a baby she was :thumbsup2 I thought that was fantastic of him.

He helped us with our luggage (got a trolley for us on our return and packed it for us - RS Transport driver never did that last year).

I gave him a tip on the way there and tried to on the way back but he wouldn't take the return journey tip!

He was genuinely a nice guy. He supplies his mobile number for 24 hr contact in case something happens (some just supply office nos so if it's out of hours you are stuck).

I don't think it's his business from what I can gather although he may be a partner or something as he mentioned 'the boss' in conversation. He did say however that their policy is (where poss) to have the same driver in and out so you know who you are dealing with etc :thumbsup2

I'd defo use them again and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

For info - we paid 120 euro, 60 out, 60 back.... And to book I just emailed them from their site with flight numbers/ approx time, date, destination and party number (carseat requests etc). He is Irish so communication was not an issue at all.

Right needing to book transfers...is this DEFO the place to go??? I'm so nervous as we get the bus usually....this sounds great...????????

and has someone got the link as when I google it its coming up loads of random pages...not sure which is the real deal!!

cheers!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter