• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

EZYShuttle Recommendation

I just booked him for our upcoming trip at the end of April. After reading all the great reports, decided I'd rather not have to worry about things after we get off our flight from the US. He was also able to handle our trip to Orly, where we depart from for Pisa, so that was nice. It was 80 Euros for that trip and 70 for the one from CDG. Not bad, especially since he'll have a carseat for my daughter. In the states, the private car services often don't want to provide that for liability reasons.

Do you pay upfront or can you pay cash ?
I usually pash cash half there and half on the way back to BSTransorts.

i've booked ezyshuttle again for our trip at the end of september already - just like everything to be organised.. :rolleyes1 and John remembered me from our last trip last august. Guess i made a lasting impression :rotfl:

i have booked him for october. i just had a sudden feeling that he would be booked out lol

Do you pay upfront or can you pay cash ?
I usually pash cash half there and half on the way back to BSTransorts.

John told me you can also pay beforehand by paypal if that suits better :thumbsup2 i'm thinking of doing this so I don't have to factor it out of my spending money when i'm there . when i'm in that disney store all hell breaks loose and there's no stopping me buying :yay: :rotfl:

rosabelle x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter