EZYShuttle Recommendation

thats me just emailed for a quote....I looked on the VEA website...put in details and for there its 120Euros...has that gone up?

I know it looks like I'm talking to myself here but hey ho!!!:rotfl:

I booked!!!......so if its rubbish I'm blaming you guys!!!haha!!!!

Hi all.

We booked with ezyshuttle for our trip 1-4th September and would highly highly reccommend. John was our driver too, he was really chatty which was nice, (wasn't looking forward to any akward silences with a french taxi driver etc), he was interested in our visit - how many times etc, what do you all do at home, whats the weather like.................
He told us that he used to be an english teacher to french business men!! He was on time and even though we were held up, at pick up time, by Mickey providing an inpromptu dance session with the kids in the HNY lobby - which we just had to watch!!- he was patient and actually enjoyed watching it too. It cost us 60euro each way for a family of 4 adults and we tipped him on the journey back to CDG ( although had to insist as he wasn't happy about taking it)

Cannot praise him highly enough. We usually drive ourselves and this was the first time we'd flown but after such an easy transfer etc we now wouldn't consider doing it any other way. Roll on next year.:woohoo:

John also rents out self catering acccomodation near DLRP. John's wife gave me his card and the website is called valeurproperties.com. We're not going to DLRP next year :sad2: but hopefully this may be of use to someone

I've booked ezyshuttle for our trip next week :banana: Thanks or the recommendation.

Its got to be better than RS Transports were in the summer. I know some people have had a good experience with them but for us it was awful. Wrong name on card at airport so we were left standing for about 30 mins looking for our driver, no car chair on outward journey, broken back window in shuttle, driver went wrong way so we had a bit of a detour up and down the motorway:sad2:

Just wanted to add that i have booked with John at ezyshuttle today for our trip in December. He could not have been more helpful and prompt in his email's. Thanks for the great advice as always!

Bump

I really like to use this service for our next trip in may. Just couple of questions:

do you pay €60 one way regardless of how many people travelling?there will be 4 of us (myself,dh,ds1 3.5yrs & ds2 8months). Will we share the shuttle with anybody else?

Thanks

no its not a shared shuttle and its a flat rate of 120 return for up to six people. so it will still be 60 each way. i cant recommend this service enough

no its not a shared shuttle and its a flat rate of 120 return for up to six people. so it will still be 60 each way. i cant recommend this service enough

TQ!! I am going to book ezyshuttle today. do you think its too early to book coz im going early may?;)

HTH

no i would book now. i think he has limited services so there is no harm in getting booked up early.

Booked with them for the end of March just last weekend. Yipeeeeeeee

I booked in Jan for May - early I know, but he was fully booked the last time I tried to use him (and that was 6 weeks before we went)!!! I hope he's got a good reservation system to keep a track of all these early bookings!

yeah he better does!:lmao:
i will email him again couple of days before the trip just to remind him again :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter