EZYShuttle Recommendation

A big thumbs up for these guys. Met us for our trip (flight was late and then our bags were the last off the carousel - think they may have been somewhere else in the airport first!). Nice big people carrier/van with kids seats in (resisted trying to make DH sit in one). A swift transfer to the hotel and when I tried to pay on the way out (fee was 60 euros and I was giving 70 inc tip) I was told "pay on the way back and don't be tipping like that everywhere"! And he wouldn't take my money!

On the way back we were picked up by a lady and we'd actually been sat waiting as we were early and had spotted her at the door of the Adagio but were expecting the driver who took us out. Anyway seconds after that I got a text and with that we were helped into the van and off on our way back.

I did manage to hand over my payment (plus a tip) on the way back but was disappointed it wasn't the original driver as he was really chatty/nice and had I known we wouldn't see him again I would have insisted he took the money.

Overall for value of service, speed and customer service - 10 out of 10

Hi all
another book-ee to be with ezyshuttle here:)

we're going 5th -9th May, seems to be a lot of us going that week :grouphug:
the only thing is when John emailed me 2 days ago with a quote he told me €70 from CDG to the SL :confused3

I originally only asked for a one way price as we were going to TGV it back on our return journey so maybe the price is different for one way and still €120 for return :confused3

can anybody clear this up for me? I only emailed him our details tonight requesting return journey but I will let you know if I hear back from him first :-)

thanks guys :thumbsup2

rosabelle x

I persume they are the same as other companys i used in that you get a discount because you book a return journey:confused3

Ive just booked him for july, He was fully booked for our dates last time so once i had hotel booked i sent him an e-mail didnt want to be disappointed again as i know how popular he has gotten on here:)

Im booked in for july as well he thought it was funny as I booked ages ago :thumbsup2 there are 12 of us :scared1: so we will prob get 2 cars he has charged us €120 each way (€60per car) , its nice to hear all the good feedback form this forum i think we must be all keeping him in business:lmao:

I think i seen on his website that he has a 16seater mini bus so maybe you will all get to travel together:thumbsup2

He prob doesnt realise how much we all talk about him on here:lmao:

I think i seen on his website that he has a 16seater mini bus so maybe you will all get to travel together:thumbsup2

He prob doesnt realise how much we all talk about him on here:lmao:

:laughing::lmao::rotfl: bet his ears are burning ,oh good we may get the mini bus :thumbsup2

we tried to book both ways (2nd and 6th May) after discovering the TGV couldn't get us back in time - either too early or too late but nothing near our flight time. John couldn't take us there (fully booked) but is picking us up to go back so we're TGVing it there. We booked about 3 weeks ago.

I just wanted to say what a fabulous service we received from John.
There were 7 of us and we booked awhile back, John honoured our price of 70 euros each way (prices is now 80)
We got a late flight from Bristol and didn't land until 8pm, it was so nice to just grab our luggage and have John waiting for us outside the terminal. He was very friendly, chatty and helped us with luggage. He also had two car seats for the boys. The condition and cleanliness of both the van and the car seats were A*.

Pick up was a breeze ... got off the bus and John was waiting there 15 mins prior to pick up time :goodvibes
We gave him 15 euro tip but after much persuasion he accepted 10 euros ... this was deserved as we had a few problems on holiday and this made the holiday so much easier.
Would definitely use John again, no matter what the price ... you cant put a price on customer service :thumbsup2

As the party organiser i also got bonus points ... not bad eh! ;)

So you were charged 70 but now it's 80? And he told me 70 each way but some people are travelling the same time as me and paying 60 each way :confused3

this is getting curiouser and curiouser ;) and awkward too , I don't know whether to query him on it or how to :confused3

rosabelle x

So you were charged 70 but now it's 80? And he told me 70 each way but some people are travelling the same time as me and paying 60 each way :confused3

this is getting curiouser and curiouser ;) and awkward too , I don't know whether to query him on it or how to :confused3

rosabelle x

how many of you are travelling? on their web-site it says 1-6 people 70euro each way and up to 8 people is 80euro. Id def query if there is only up 6 of you. I know some people have only payed 120euro return so i dont really know:confused3

Only 4 of us Daiseyirl :confused3
I don't know how to approach it with him without telling him that we all talk about him on here iykwim :confused::)

theoretically none of us should know how much the other is paying if ye know what I mean :rotfl2:

thanks
rosabelle x

i think hes recently put the prices on, as they were 60 eur (begin of last month).

so, maybe those gettin it cheaper booked before he put up the prices?

im gutted, as hadnt booked and now its costin me an extra 20 euro :sad2: at least i know hes worth it!

He knows we talk about him on here;). I mentioned to him on our last trip in October that he was getting lots of good reviews.

i think hes recently put the prices on, as they were 60 eur (begin of last month).

so, maybe those gettin it cheaper booked before he put up the prices?

im gutted, as hadnt booked and now its costin me an extra 20 euro :sad2: at least i know hes worth it!

that would explain it alright :thumbsup2
and like you said he does seem to be worth it, €140 just seems so much dearer than €120 for some reason :lmao:

Thanks for that :thumbsup2

Rosabelle x

rosabelle x

hi the price has now seemed to have gone up by ten euros each way but he seems to be honoring the cheaper price if it was booked at that price. i had checked the website before i went two weeks ago but he would only take the 60 each way.

hi the price has now seemed to have gone up by ten euros each way but he seems to be honoring the cheaper price if it was booked at that price. i had checked the website before i went two weeks ago but he would only take the 60 each way.

That is exactly what happened, sorry i didn't make it clear :)

Hi all,

We are travelling 4th - 8th May (seems to be a very popular time). Booked with John on 8th March & got a price of €120. Have an email to confirm the price. Glad I booked it now. :banana:

I booked him the other day for October, this will be the 3rd time we used him, no matter who we get from his company they are all really nice and I'm not just saying that, we have had 3 different people now, John, his wife and another woman...I well recommend them!

I'm 140 euros return, well worth the money! x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter