Fantasmic! dining packages for January?

Thank you!!! That's so very kind of you!! I wish that I could take it.

The way all of our other dining reservations are set up, we will only be at Hollywood Studios on Jan 25. I probably typed 26 at some point, because I was on my phone and have short, stubby fingers lol! I'm afraid to try to move the other dining reservations around. We are a family of 12. I had 2 Sci Fi dining reservations for the 25th for 6 each. I cancelled one of them, hoping to turn it into a Fantasmic reservation but it didn't work. I still have the other reservation for 6. I tried calling to see if they could turn the Sci Fi reservation into a Fantasmic one, but they couldn't. I have alerts set up and I'll just keep trying. Even if I can't get the Fantasmic for all of us, as long as I can get it for my son, daughter-in-law and 2 grandchildren. They are 4 and 5 and I think the package would be best for them so that they wouldn't have to wait in line as long. We have another grandchild, but she will be 15 months, so she could just wait with us in the longer line. I will probably take any restaurant lol!! This is my grandkids first trip to Disney and I thought they'd enjoy the Fantasmic show the most because you see so many characters.
I also see Topolinos for 6 at 9:20 pm (fireworks and dinner from the terrace)

6A570CDA-DC1F-4118-82F7-3EB03FB92C74.jpeg

You can try Hollywood Brown Derby? I see lunch for 6 at 11:20 am and 2:05 pm. Also, Sci Fi has a walk up list you can join (when you enter immediately join); HBD has a lounge as well

I also see restaurant reservations for H&V and 50s prime time for 6 people
Thanks! I will check that out.

Got a Stakeout alert for January 8th, and was able to grab a dinner reservation for HBD! Was hoping for Sci-Fi Dine In, but nothing was available when I got there.

We had already changed our plans to see F! earlier in the week and thus open up that evening. But now our earlier plans are more open, I guess!
Did you use the free version of Stakeout or the premium version? I just signed up for the free version since someone had said they did both and the free version was just as quick. I got zero alerts today.

Got a Stakeout alert for January 8th, and was able to grab a dinner reservation for HBD! Was hoping for Sci-Fi Dine In, but nothing was available when I got there.

We had already changed our plans to see F! earlier in the week and thus open up that evening. But now our earlier plans are more open, I guess!
Did you use the free version of Stakeout or the premium version? I just signed up for the free version since someone had said they did both and the free version was just as quick. I got zero alerts today.

I used the free version of Stakeout and MD and got an MD alert 9:39 am. Stakeout also sent an alert (says 9 hrs ago so around 11 am) but it was too late. Both were not quick enough to grab anything.

I only grabbed the ADR because I was refreshing manually.

I used the free version to get the 4:50 HBD for Jan 8. It also gave me multiple alerts later for a variety of times (I think at other restaurants).

I used the free version of Stakeout and MD and got an MD alert 9:39 am. Stakeout also sent an alert (says 9 hrs ago so around 11 am) but it was too late. Both were not quick enough to grab anything.

I only grabbed the ADR because I was refreshing manually.
I eventually got an alert through MD too but it was too late as well.

I used the free version to get the 4:50 HBD for Jan 8. It also gave me multiple alerts later for a variety of times (I think at other restaurants).
I’m hoping to get a F! dining package reservation for Jan 2. Probably just too popular of a day for any alert service to catch reservations for.

Last edited:
I have the paid version of Stakeout, no alerts for me today for 1/3.
I had a free alert from Stakeout for 1/3 and I got an alert pretty much when the reservations went live. I’m sorry to hear you didn’t get one.

I had a free alert from Stakeout for 1/3 and I got an alert pretty much when the reservations went live. I’m sorry to hear you didn’t get one.
How do you guys feel about the success of Stakeout? I subscribed to MouseWatchers and free stakeout. I’m getting alerts for Space 220 with MouseWatchers (even though I miss it each time) and none on Stakeout. That is just Space 220 though. I was able to get other reservations via MouseWatchers alerts.

How do you guys feel about the success of Stakeout? I subscribed to MouseWatchers and free stakeout. I’m getting alerts for Space 220 with MouseWatchers (even though I miss it each time) and none on Stakeout. That is just Space 220 though. I was able to get other reservations via MouseWatchers alerts.
Good to know! I may try MouseWatchers then!

I’ve actually had the most luck this trip with the paid version of Stakeout vs the free versions of mouse watchers and touring plans. For example I’ve had multiple alerts from Stakeout for Cape May and Hoop Dee Doo (both which I was able to grab) but zero alerts for the same restaurants though the other two. But stakeout failed me with the Fantasmic packages so who knows.

Anybody seen anything for Jan 27 yet?? There is lunch and early dinner availability at basically all of the participating restaurants except Sci-Fi, so maybe they haven't converted this date's reservations yet (she hopes)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter