Fantasmic Has Finally Returned!!

Just curious. Did they refund you the difference in price between the regular meal and the dining package cost? I have a H&V regular reservation for our trip in Dec. I was hoping to upgrade it to the Show package when the packages were announced but had no availability for my date. But there was definitely a difference in price, though I forget the exact amount. Wondering if they refund that difference if the show doesn't happen.
No, No compensation, as the writing in the reservation states that there are no guarantees the show will go on due to weather or other circumstances.

After seeing the long lines on You Tube, I am so glad I have the Dining Packages for December 6 and December 9. 🎄🎄🎄🎄
so excited. ❤️❤️❤️

Do the Fantasmic dinner package guests have a separate entrance line other than that long one stretching for miles?
Yes there is a separate entrance. It states it on your confirmation. Its over towards the Beauty & The Beast show.

Yes there is a separate entrance. It states it on your confirmation. Its over towards the Beauty & The Beast show.

It does not state there is a separate entrance on my confirmation, it states on the WDW website, “The entrance to your reserved seating is located on Sunset Boulevard next to Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage. Seating will begin 90 minutes prior to the Fantasmic show. Please arrive at least 25 minutes before showtime to be seated in the reserved section.”

It does not state there is a different entrance line , that area is the same area that the huge line forms at.

It does not state there is a separate entrance on my confirmation, it states on the WDW website, “The entrance to your reserved seating is located on Sunset Boulevard next to Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage. Seating will begin 90 minutes prior to the Fantasmic show. Please arrive at least 25 minutes before showtime to be seated in the reserved section.”

It does not state there is a different entrance line , that area is the same area that the huge line forms at.
sorry, I knew it was confirmation or web! That is what they are trying to say that is where the separate entrance is..if you logically look at it the other option..no separate entrance would be ..line up with everybody else and if you line up several hours early youll definitely get a chance at the special seating...which slightly negates the purpose of the package. No need to worry :) They will be there directing you.

No, No compensation, as the writing in the reservation states that there are no guarantees the show will go on due to weather or other circumstances.
Wow, that’s just plain evil. It’s one thing if it’s a dessert package, and you get the food regardless. But you are paying a premium for nothing but the seating. If the seating doesn’t happen, it’s ridiculous to not get refunded.

Does anyone know what the wait times were over the weekend? I think we’ll see them lessen as time progresses. Fantasmic has often included some sort of wait but I’m not sure 2 hours was the norm.

I tried looking on Thrill-Data as it’s normally my go-to for wait times but unfortunately the info on there isn’t beneficial at this time as it doesn’t seem to be tracking actual wait times for Fantasmic.
On the 5th we were on sunset at maybe 740pm and they were still letting people in for obstructed viewing on the back of the house bleachers … since we were up since 2am for wine and dine we took it vs grabbing a bite to eat & waiting for the 930 showtime

On the 5th we were on sunset at maybe 740pm and they were still letting people in for obstructed viewing on the back of the house bleachers … since we were up since 2am for wine and dine we took it vs grabbing a bite to eat & waiting for the 930 showtime
Good to know for sure!

So glad to see they're adding a 2nd show. We entered the Fantasmic! show area at 6:35 p.m. on Friday 11/11/22 for the 8:00 p.m. (only) showtime. More than 1/3 of the seating was already full and by 7:30 p.m., the entire place was packed!!! I'd have been shocked to arrive 30 minutes before showtime and discover that I was too late to get a seat! Granted, it was Veterans Day and the parks were pretty busy that week. But still... forewarned is forearmed.

Interesting. Now debating if I need the dining package if I can pretty easily see the second show. Hmm.

So glad to see they're adding a 2nd show. We entered the Fantasmic! show area at 6:35 p.m. on Friday 11/11/22 for the 8:00 p.m. (only) showtime. More than 1/3 of the seating was already full and by 7:30 p.m., the entire place was packed!!! I'd have been shocked to arrive 30 minutes before showtime and discover that I was too late to get a seat! Granted, it was Veterans Day and the parks were pretty busy that week. But still... forewarned is forearmed.
We had the same experience on Saturday 11/12. We walked by at 6pm and got in line and they opened the doors at 6:20. We didn't plan to line up until 7pm but just happened to be in the area at the right time. The whole theater accept for the far right hand and left hand side were completely full by 7pm. My TA recommended I line up at 7pm which was bad advice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter