Fantasy 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise 8/2/14 - 8/9/14

That hot stone massage sounds heavenly! I'm afraid of what I can do in that spa and the havoc it will have on our bill at the end of the cruise. There are so many relaxing treatments I'd like to try!

Honestly, I get a mani-pedi about once a year. But the salon I go to uses a hot stone at the end of the pedi and that is fabulous. I do, however, get massages semi-regularly from my chiro's office, so I'm not so into the 'fluff and buff' that they do in most spas. . .

YMMV

If you would like to adjust my line that would be appreciated. I would be in cabin 7672, the rest of the line, my aunt and cousins (her grandkids) would be in room 7670. Thank you.

Hi, I've just gotten around to my FE fix promise. And I _think_ you've beaten me to it. My apologies. You are 3 people in 7672 and 4 in 7670, yes?

Thanks!

Hi, I've just gotten around to my FE fix promise. And I _think_ you've beaten me to it. My apologies. You are 3 people in 7672 and 4 in 7670, yes?

Thanks!

We have 3 people in each room, 2 adults and a 1 child. The boys are in one room and the girls are in the other. :dance3: Thanks.

:cool1: So, does this mean that if I find some high priced item that I can't live without, I can track you down with my money in my hand and you will purchase my item??? :rotfl2:

You don't get gold until your 6th cruise, yes? It's After you complete 5?

Thanks!

just checking in. As of today, we have 15 "Fish Extenders" in the google doc. Just a few more, and we'll be adding a second group!

If anyone is lurking and hasn't decided about FEs, yet, I'll encourage you to jump in while the getting is good. - NOT that a second group won't be Fabulous, it just may not contain some of the "long-timers" here on this thread.

Your FE admin

Honestly, I get a mani-pedi about once a year. But the salon I go to uses a hot stone at the end of the pedi and that is fabulous. I do, however, get massages semi-regularly from my chiro's office, so I'm not so into the 'fluff and buff' that they do in most spas. . .

YMMV

I know what you mean - my nails are embarrassing. But I don't find the time to do much for myself when I'm not on vacation.

I'm off to San Diego :yay: this week for a conference, and will have a little time to get a pedicure at the hotel spa....though I noticed they have a hot stone massage!
Teri - I'll wave to you when I'm in CA!

You don't get gold until your 6th cruise, yes? It's After you complete 5?

Thanks!

:confused3 I don't know the answer to your question. I was just asking Joe if I could use his ten percent off if I find something of high dollar value that I can't live without!!! :rotfl2:

I'm off to San Diego :yay: this week for a conference, and will have a little time to get a pedicure at the hotel spa....though I noticed they have a hot stone massage!
Teri - I'll wave to you when I'm in CA!

:wave: I will be waving back at you!!! :wave: Enjoy San Diego!!! :drive: I am 2 hours North!!

I hope everyone has a great week! I've been looking into excursions and trying to decide what is a must-do. We would really like to do a beginning snorkel with the kids, is Castaway the best place for this or another island? Has anyone done a swim with the dolphins?

On a VERY happy note, we have decided to go to WDW over Spring Break in April! :love: I'm trying to nail down the resort in the next day or so, but I can't wait to be back, even if it will be wicked crowded.

Thanks. It's myself, DH, DS(9) Ian, and DD(7 by the time we cruise) Sophia. The kids and I are having fun discussing cruise plans whenever we get in the car. (I much prefer the discussions than the two of them fighting over what movie to watch in the car!)

Yup, UofA Wildcat here. Wow, 10 inches of snow. My kids' school closed early on Thursday and opened late on Friday for less than 1/2 inch of very dry snow that blew away as soon as it hit the road (in most places.) We did enjoy sleeping in on a school day, though.

Love the story. Sadly we've never made the close/lasting connections with tablemates. In fact our last 2 cruises we were at our own table. But the kids, especially DS, always finds a friend or two in the club.

Speaking of cancer, DS lost a good friend of his to leukemia Friday night. They were in the same class when they were all of 3 years old and remained friends even though they went to different schools after that year. Ian's friend, Zach, put up a good fight for over 4 years. Sadly he succumbed to complications from his 3rd bone marrow transplant. He was only 9 years old, just a couple months older than Ian.

Such a sad story when someone so young is taken. I can't even imagine going through that as a parent. I will keep your family and Zach's family in prayer! I can't wait for the day when there is no cancer!

:confused3 Do you want to hear a story??? It has nothing to do with our cruise, just a little info on myself.

Two years ago on a 15 day (non Disney :( ) cruise to Hawaii we met a 22 year old girl traveling by herself from Canada because her friend had a relapse of cancer and couldn't come. She hung out with us "old" folks the majority of the cruise. We have remained close and have "adopted" her, we call her "our foreign daughter from another mother". She came down for a visit in Dec 2012 and joined us on our Christmas cruise to the Mexican Riviera. WELL, she is down for a visit this week. Yesterday we shopped and shopped, wearing this "old" person out. Okay, I am not old, I am 49, but can feel that way!! My husband and I don't have kids, it is nice to have one that enjoys us and we didn't have to raise!!! :rotfl2: She fetches us things and is making some homemade cinnamon rolls right now. :cool1: We are going to Disneyland on Monday. We spoil her for the week, she has been a blessing to us.

Well I just wanted to share. :love:

This story is so awesome!! I truly believe God gives us these special moments and people in our lives for a reason. I am so glad both of you took advantage of the opportunity and have formed such a lasting connection. What an awesome and open heart you must have!!

This story is so awesome!! I truly believe God gives us these special moments and people in our lives for a reason. I am so glad both of you took advantage of the opportunity and have formed such a lasting connection. What an awesome and open heart you must have!!

:love: Thank you for saying that, it brought a smile to my face.

:woohoo: It is official, I can't hold it in anymore, it is no longer a surprise, are you ready for it???? I have started my FE gifts, that is right, stuff has been ordered for crafty items, proto types are being made and a LADY gift has been purchased. GUY's, I have an idea for you too!!! I am on my way!!!! :banana:

I'm on my way, idea-wise. But I'm stumped on the guys. I've got the women purchased, but not assembled. Know what I want to do for kids. Struggling with the men. . .

Microfiber towel, Playing cards, Mini Flashlight, Tire Pressure Gauge, Magnet,
Candy, Ink Pen, Scrap Paper Pad, Key Chain, Disney Music CD, Bottle Opener...::yes::

:wave2: Just found this thread. This will be our 2nd Disney cruise. We have 2 daughters, who will be 14 and 11 at the time of the cruise. We are from Spring City, PA, which is near Phoenixville and Royersford. We are looking forward to getting to know some of you before the cruise.

Amy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter