Favorite Disney Alcoholic Beverages??

Amp479

Earning My Ears
I see lots of discussion of favorite meals/snacks/restaurants but I do not see much talk about Alcoholic Beverages. What are some of your favorites?

The Sake Mist from the Japan pavilion at Epcot. Shaved ice w/ alcohol, basically. I have only had the blood orange and loved it.

I like all kinds of alcohol - fizzy wines and beers especially.

But in Florida, a frozen drink is best:

Yak Attack at Yak & Yeti in AK.

Grand Marnier Slush at Les Vins de Chefs de France at Epcot is pretty nice too.

During the food and wine or flower and garden festivals Epcot tends to have a lot of great frozen drinks too - La Passion Martini Slush, orange wine slushies, Dole Whips with rum....

During my visit 2 weeks ago, I had several commendable pina coladas as well all over the place.

I rarely stray from my beloved Blue Moon, but I’ll do it for an avocado margarita from La Cava Del Tequila while at EPCOT.

I guess I should mention beer and wine too. Of course Epcot is the place to be:

In Germany, I dig the Schofferhofer beer and Selbach Riesling.
In Italy, Banfi Rosa Regale and prosecco from the gelato cart.

Thanks for the suggestions so far. I have 2 trips coming up, August 8-17 and November 17-23. For the August trip I will definitely be mainly focusing on frozen drinks since I am expecting it to be really hot. November will be my time to finally try out some drinks from Food and Wine, I am more of a beer drinker than wine so I am interested in trying a lot of the craft beers.

Mango Margarita from Choza de Margarita in Epcot. Mmmmmmm. (where is the licking lips emoji??)

Another vote for the margarita flight at Brown Derby but mostly I love the Pink Himalayan at Yak and Yeti.

Absolutely anything from Nomads Lounge. Annapurna Zing is my favorite, but you quite literally cannot go wrong with their amazing cocktails

Tipsy Duck in Love from the small quick service stand in the China Pavilion, Epcot. They even give you a floater of bourbon if you ask.

Spikey pineapple with a 151 float from Trader Sam’s

La Cava margarita from frontera Cocina at Disney Springs. You can also get it at La Cava in Epcot but frontera does it right.

The white Ale from the Norway beer stand

The Florida manhattan from Mizner’s. Hoping something similar is on the new menu.

Pineapple IPA from the Kona beer stand in the Poly lobby

A cold donkey reef by any pool

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter