Favorite Horror Movies? (Official Horror Movie Thread)

Big horror fan! From the oldies, "Dracula" with Lugosi, Lon Chaney's "Phantom of the Opera". Then "I walked with a zombie" - another black and white one. Hitchcock's "Frenzy" "The Birds" and "Psycho". From the slashers the Freddy ones, Chucky and Michael Myers. I used to like some of the long running Amityville' s horrors, especially the one with the clock. Honestly I love most the ones with thriller elements in them as "Misery:" or "When a stranger calls" . From the modern, I liked "Mother!", "The Lodge"." Get out", "Sightless" (this was more thriller and suspense, kind of Hitchcockian...)
"Cabin in the woods" was okay I guess too. "Happy Death day" (her birthday is mine too) the both parts are cool. "Gremlins".

Last edited:
Big horror fan! From the oldies, "Dracula" with Lugosi, Lon Chaney's "Phantom of the Opera". Then "I walked with a zombie" - another black and white one. Hitchcock's "Frenzy" "The Birds" and "Psycho". From the slashers the Freddy ones, Chucky and Michael Myers. I used to like some of the long running Amityville' s horrors, especially the one with the clock. Honestly I love most the ones with thriller elements in them as "Misery:" or "When a stranger calls" . From the modern, I liked "Mother!", "The Lodge"." Get out", "Sightless" (this was more thriller and suspense, kind of Hitchcockian...)
"Cabin in the woods" was okay I guess too. "Happy Death day" (her birthday is mine too) the both parts are cool. "Gremlins".
I don't think I have ever known anyone to say that LOL. I saw Mother, I am glad I saw Mother, but no way I can say I liked it LOL. The baby scene was so horrible, that it kinda ruined the rest of the other mind trip factors for me.

Mysteries of the Wax Museum and House of Wax both terrified me. Prince of Darkness.

I have. I liked it. It's not a fun movie, like M3gan or Smile, though. Much heavier.
It was INTENSE! When the credits started to roll, I was frozen in my seat. My brain was still processing what I just saw.

I normally prefer to go into M Night's movies knowing as little as possible, but I really could've used a heads up about the airplanes.

I love horror movies, it's my favorite genre of movies. But unfortunately, I haven't seen any really good horror movies in recent years, they are all the same and banal. My favorite horror movie is Astral.

There's a new horror film out getting some buzz. Filmed with only $15K, making it the first low budget horror film to get a wide release since The Blair Witch Project.

Skinamarink:

Plot:
"Two children wake up in the middle of the night to find their father is missing, and all the windows and doors in their home have vanished."

Looks very creepy, but also feels like the movie has to rely on implying everything to the point where the final payoff may not feel worth it. I've heard mixed reviews.

It was INTENSE! When the credits started to roll, I was frozen in my seat. My brain was still processing what I just saw.

I normally prefer to go into M Night's movies knowing as little as possible, but I really could've used a heads up about the airplanes.
Agreed! We were a bit shell shocked when it was over. Luckily we were doing a double feature and went immediately to the next screen for M3gan :-) (my second viewing of that one). That helped wash it off.

This one is a couple of years old but it was enjoyable. Becky. It is sort of like a horror Home Alone. There is a sequel that was decent as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter