Favorite Horror Movies? (Official Horror Movie Thread)

Well as a matter of fact, Horror movies are my thing!

ALIEN is probably my favorite.
Runners up: The Thing, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Halloween, many of the original Universal Horror films (especially the Frankensteins), Carnival of Souls, Romero's original Dead trilogy, and so much more.

Popping back in to say #Alive on Netflix is worth I watch. At first I thought it was going to be dumb, but it turned out to be so good, I watched it twice :-)

Halloween (2018) was pretty good. Some of the callbacks to the original were a little forced, but it was by no means a bad movie.

Last edited:
Halloween (2018) was pretty good. Some of the callbacks to the original were a little force, but it was by no means a bad movie.
I was so bummed Halloween Kills got bumped back a year. It was a year ago around now that we were driving all around town when they were doing night shoots trying to find them. We didnt. LOL

Only two truly scary movies ever made...The Exorcist, and A Nightmare on Elm Street. Everything else is just gore and nonsense.

Runners up that were scary (maybe even terrifying) but NOT horror movies: Alien, and Jaws.

Only two truly scary movies ever made...The Exorcist, and A Nightmare on Elm Street. Everything else is just gore and nonsense.

Runners up that were scary (maybe even terrifying) but NOT horror movies: Alien, and Jaws.
ALIEN is my favorite movie in general, and yes it's technically Science Fiction Horror, but who cares. I prefer Texas Chainsaw Massacre over Nightmare, but The Exorcist is a classic. Exorcist III is not as great but is very freaky. Exorcist 2 just sucks.

My favorite, to name a few:

Jeepers Creepers (I like the first one better than the second one, but will watch both! Haven't seen the third one)
The Conjuring 1 & 2
The Nun
The first Halloween and the 2018 version
IT 2017 (I like the remake better. I also like the 2017 version with the kids better than the one with the adults.)

I think that is it for now.

My favorite, to name a few:

Jeepers Creepers (I like the first one better than the second one, but will watch both! Haven't seen the third one)
The first JC I liked, though the second half is slow. The third one was nothing remarkable, you didn't miss much.

I liked the older Dracula movies. The last horror movie I watched was The Exorcist. I don't watch any horror anymore. It's all just evil.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter