FE (Fish Extender) posts only for 9/16/2017 Transatlantic on Magic

I would very much like to have you back, Coni Jo. Is everyone else okay with that? If so, here is the updated FE list:
1. Monies: 2 Adults and 1 Child- Stateroom #2137 aft (CONFIRMED)
2. Bearfan: 2A: Need stateroom
3. ChemJenn: Need number of adults and children, and stateroom number
4. Krissy222222: 2A and 3C- SR #6112 (CONFIRMED)
5. Krissy22222's brother: 2A and 2C- SR #6110 (CONFIRMED)
6. NatiGirl: 2A and 2C- SR #8560
7. DisneyBaby68: 1A- SR # 7050 (CONFIRMED)
8. Coni Jo: 2A and 1C- SR #2576 (CONFIRMED)

Bearfan and Chemjenn, did you get your room assignments yet? I remember back in June, Bearfan was anxiously waiting!

Hi everybody,
I'm so sorry because I misunderstood the manner of planning FE in this cruise. This is our fifth Disney cruise and we participated in the FE in all of them, it adds much magic to our vacation! I thought that with only accepting to participate in the other thread was enough but now I discovered this FE thread too late! Please can you add our family! My kids loves sharing gifts in the cruise!
Thank you!!
Luz

Absolutely. If there are no objections, I think this would be great. If everyone could add whether they will be located in aft, forward or midship, that would also be helpful. For anyone interested, some of us with younger children (but all are welcome) are meeting on Day 2 at the pool, most likely at 2:30. And a small group of us are going to a local beach in Cadiz on our own. It is within walking distance. Our daughter is 7. Please send me a message if you are interested.

Here is the updated FE list:
2. Bearfan: 2A: Need stateroom
3. ChemJenn: Need number of adults and children, and stateroom number
4. Krissy222222: 2A and 3C- SR #6112 (CONFIRMED)
5. Krissy22222's brother: 2A and 2C- SR #6110 (CONFIRMED)
6. NatiGirl: 2A and 2C- SR #8560 Need confirmation
9. Magicbegins: 2A and 3C- SR #8518 (CONFIRMED)

Hello, sorry I've been awol. I never got any notifications from the boards saying that there were new posts. I thought it had been eerily quiet lately.

Short answer, is no. We still haven't gotten our cabin assignment yet. I keep checking the DCL page and we haven't gotten it yet. I guess I'll have to call them and just wait in the cue to talk to someone. I'm hoping that it means we get an upgrade. This will be our 14th cruise and we've been upgraded once. Not to complain because extra magic is always special but we were upgraded to a room right under the family pool so we heard all of the chairs being drug around and everyone dancing during deck parties. It would've been fine if it was a carefree vacation but it was a very stressful time right after my Mom had passed and I had hoped for a little lower key voyage. No matter, pixie dust is pixie dust, right?

Here's hoping for a magical trip for all this time!

Hello, sorry I've been awol. I never got any notifications from the boards saying that there were new posts. I thought it had been eerily quiet lately.

Short answer, is no. We still haven't gotten our cabin assignment yet. I keep checking the DCL page and we haven't gotten it yet. I guess I'll have to call them and just wait in the cue to talk to someone. I'm hoping that it means we get an upgrade. This will be our 14th cruise and we've been upgraded once. Not to complain because extra magic is always special but we were upgraded to a room right under the family pool so we heard all of the chairs being drug around and everyone dancing during deck parties. It would've been fine if it was a carefree vacation but it was a very stressful time right after my Mom had passed and I had hoped for a little lower key voyage. No matter, pixie dust is pixie dust, right?

Here's hoping for a magical trip for all this time!
welcome back...hope you get some pixie dust

Thanks everybody for adding us to the FE!! My kids will be happy to meet you the second day at the pool!

Have a magical day!!

I won't join the FE but "fairy grandma" will be watching for the final list of staterooms, to "pixie dust" some kiddos ;-)

Unfortunately, Bareacuda will not be able to participate. You may have seen her FE post on the WBTA 2017 thread.
Here is the updated FE list:
2. Bearfan: 2A: (CONFIRMED) Still awaiting stateroom assignment
3. ChemJenn: Need confirmation, number of adults and children, and stateroom number
4. Krissy222222: 2A and 3C- SR #6112 aft (CONFIRMED)
5. Krissy22222's brother: 2A and 2C- SR #6110 aft (CONFIRMED)
6. NatiGirl: 2A and 2C- SR #8560 Need confirmation
9. Magicbegins: 2A and 3C- SR #8518 (CONFIRMED)

If Bearfan does not receive a stateroom assignment by August 16th, she has agreed to drop a note on Day 1 of the cruise at all of our staterooms identifying what her stateroom is.

We have not heard from Natigirl and ChemJenn. I know some people would like to finish their FEs, so how much longer would this group like to give them to confirm?

Not at all, hopefully they see this and respond. Maybe they are traveling or on another cruise :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter