• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fear the Walking Dead - anyone?

Interesting!! I thought the mom would become "Rick" since she seems to have a pretty strong start. I like her style. Definitely the principal and probably the daughter eventually, and I'm curious about the boyfriend-it's almost too obvious, like maybe he'll be around again at some point.

Funny or Die had a pretty hilarious post about the show yesterday (it was on FB, not sure if it's on their site). I laughed a lot.

I saw this!! OMG I was dying at the one where they talked about the guys shirt in the very first scene! I kept saying to DH, "What the heck is wearing? It's like a ladies cover up shawl." What an odd choice of wardrobe.

Ok since it came up - spoilers or no? I don't really care but maybe it might be a good thing to figure out.

I'm ok with spoilers.

I saw this!! OMG I was dying at the one where they talked about the guys shirt in the very first scene! I kept saying to DH, "What the heck is wearing? It's like a ladies cover up shawl." What an odd choice of wardrobe.

I said the same thing!!! It was a little slow, but I enjoyed it. I hate the lady who plays the mom, but I'm sure I can get past it.

Depends on what you mean by spoilers. I love guessing and conjecture and even rumors, but if someone has SEEN an episode or something I would rather not know exactly what's gonna happen.

Depends on what you mean by spoilers. I love guessing and conjecture and even rumors, but if someone has SEEN an episode or something I would rather not know exactly what's gonna happen.

Here is where it gets tricky. If folks on the east coast see it first and start discussing it, then west coasters have to stay off the thread. Or do we not discuss it until the next day?

East Coaster...I do not say anything factual until I see others are openly discussing the episode. And I don't even get to watch it til Monday anyway, foot ball is on Sunday :) I make every effort to avoid the thread til I've watched it, and that's my responsibility, no one else's.

I don't mind spoilers. I don't come onto threads like this until I watch and it is fun to discuss the details

I don't like spoilers. Like if someone has read something about future episodes, and knows a character dies or something, then I consider that a spoiler and would rather not know.

Just joining in! Spoilers are fine for me too! In fact, I binge watched the first 4 seasons of TWD and was texting my friend every day... Does Andrea die? Does Carol reconnect with the group? She finally cut me off! LOL (so I started asking another friend)!!!!

FTWD was okay. I think it might just take a little time to get used to it! I'll keep watching, just to see where it's going

Ok what about a 24 hour rule. Honestly by then if you haven't seen avoid the thread. So airs Sunday @ 9 so after 9 on Monday all fair in FTWD thread?

Ok what about a 24 hour rule. Honestly by then if you haven't seen avoid the thread. So airs Sunday @ 9 so after 9 on Monday all fair in FTWD thread?

That works for me, but what about the scenario I posted?

Well not sure. Honestly most of those rumors are kinda 50/50 but I will go with the majority.

That seems extreme. How bout just no giving anything away that is in future episodes (speculation ok, no concrete facts), current episode can be discussed as it happens on the East Coast. Not strict enough?

That seems extreme. How bout just no giving anything away that is in future episodes (speculation ok, no concrete facts), current episode can be discussed as it happens on the East Coast. Not strict enough?

Again I am cool with whatever

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter