February Park Hours

not sure that SDD 8:00-9:00 FPs have been released yet
Yes, I think you're right... I was able to change ToT to a TSM at 8:20am but I'll keep checking for SDD.

Also, it doesn't look like they've added any FPs for Tier 2 attractions during that first hour yet

I just checked and could move my TSMM to 8 or 8:30. After I chose 8:30 I moved my MFSR to 9:30. Did not see any other ride or show offering 8am (not surprised for shows but I just looked at all of them).

So the thought is no SDD fast passes were released? I was looking for the beginning of February and I saw some times in the 8 hour for other rides but SDD never had any listed. Did I just miss it again?
Is there a possibility that SDD is going to be closed and they just haven’t announced it? Cause I have never seen any SDD fps even when I booked 60 out 🥺

So the thought is no SDD fast passes were released? I was looking for the beginning of February and I saw some times in the 8 hour for other rides but SDD never had any listed. Did I just miss it again?
Is there a possibility that SDD is going to be closed and they just haven’t announced it? Cause I have never seen any SDD fps even when I booked 60 out 🥺
There doesn't seem to have been any SDD drops for the new hours. I did get SDD for Feb 8 at 60+ days out, but there definitely weren't tons.

I think if you just keep checking in you could find some, just perhaps not 8am SDD. I'm hoping to move mine up, but who knows when / if it'll happen. I'm sure it'll be a circus between people trying to snag 8am and people snatching up the later FPs dropped.

I think if you just keep checking in you could find some, just perhaps not 8am SDD. I'm hoping to move mine up, but who knows when / if it'll happen. I'm sure it'll be a circus between people trying to snag 8am and people snatching up the later FPs dropped.

I check every day for my two HS days i fp-ed and have never seen SDD ever 😢

we’re supposed to be going on one of the slowest weeks on the WDW calendar and I feel like everything is booked and seems super busy and it’s making me not look forward to my trip at all. We’re missing MMRR by a month, the new space restaurant has been pushed and then they changed the fp tiers for later in the month. It’s all stacking up to being the worst trip I’ve ever taken to WDW 🥺

we’re supposed to be going on one of the slowest weeks on the WDW calendar and I feel like everything is booked and seems super busy and it’s making me not look forward to my trip at all. We’re missing MMRR by a month, the new space restaurant has been pushed and then they changed the fp tiers for later in the month. It’s all stacking up to being the worst trip I’ve ever taken to WDW 🥺
I agree there are some frustrations with hours changing last minute, etc, but you're still going to DW! Maybe move your trip if it's making you unhappy though?

This! I was able to move my TSMM up to 8 am. Then just by sheer dumb refreshing luck I was able to get a 12:30 SDD for our group of 3. I will try to move it up, but I am just happy to have gotten anything. I wish everyone luck when they do finally drop!

I figured they may change the park times but wasn't planning on them changing the ride tiers too? We are going Feb 26 and 27. Plan was to do HS in morning and MK in later afternoon/evening on 26th. I have FPs for Pirates (4:30), Big Thunder (5:30) & Space Mountain (6:30). Because of the tiers at HS it didn't seem worth trying to get FPs for MK same day after using the HS ones. I can't figure out how to see what's open in HS now for FPs on Feb 26th since I have 3 booked in MK already. I believe the 30 day window just opened up for my dates too? We are a group of 3 and I think MK is going to be very busy since it's extra magic hours that night so wanted to have some rides planned out but now not so sure what to do?

Last edited:

Me too. I’ve been looking at fast pass availability and wait times and neither are making me happy. I’m wondering if the “everyone is waiting for 2020” we kept hearing through all of 2019 was true. 😡

Not sure if this will help anyone, but there's a 6PM SDD on 2/5 that's been available for the past hour or so.

When are you going? We are going 2/1 - 2/7 and are staying off site. I've been able to snag SDD twice (I've seen it come up a couple more times but they weren't days/times that we could use). I've also gotten Flight of Passage twice (and I've seen that come up 2 or 3 more times after that). I also got Seven Dwarfs Mine Train for a Saturday. These have all been things I've grabbed less than 30 days out.

Do you follow The Dibb's fastpass availability chart (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835236)? It updates several times an hour. That's the reason I've gotten a few of my hard to find fastpasses. A couple of them I just happened upon while checking obsessively.

I also worry that it's going to be more crowded than I thought when we picked our dates. But I'm just trying to not worry about it. I've made a plan for each day of our trip and we have our "must do" things and then our "if there's time" things. We'll just have to see how things go and see how much we can do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter