February Park Hours

We go on the 3rd as well. Hopefully we get an update today so we can just enjoy the countdown eh? Lol

I'm hoping too! I want to finalize my HS plan, right now I have a tentative plan for 9 am open, 8 am open and 7 am open. I'm hoping to move my FP for SDD and ST up to the morning (they're both early afternoon). That would free us up to grab more FP in the afternoon.

I'm hoping too! I want to finalize my HS plan, right now I have a tentative plan for 9 am open, 8 am open and 7 am open. I'm hoping to move my FP for SDD and ST up to the morning (they're both early afternoon). That would free us up to grab more FP in the afternoon.

Same! Well we are staying offsite, so just hoping to actually grab a SDD fastpass at this point haha! But would be nice to move the others up to free up our afternoon too. Good luck! "See" ya there! 😉

This is why I'm skipping HS this trip, I'm going first week of Feb too and can't believe they haven't announced earlier opening times yet! What a mess. I'll catch Galaxy's Edge and ROTR on my next trip a few years from now. I'm not an uber SW fan so I can wait.

I did realize they were releasing FP's for rides when they change the opening times.
I'm going to have to keep an eye out for SDD now. They haven't changed the times for our week (Feb 10) ... but I bet all the times for Feb will change since traffic still seems to be there at HS every morning. 😉

We leave in nine days. I’m the least prepared I’ve ever been in terms of having rounded up clothes to bring and all of the other things that go along with a vacation with three daughters and a husband — while working full time. Oh, and two of my three done fit in their shorts from last summer so now I’m trying to find some in stores.
And now I feel like I need to check HS hours every 15 minutes.

I know this thread is about hours, but on the topic of FPs being added with hours changes, MFSR at DHS now has FP available and DHS has new tires beginning Feb. 19.

Tier 1: MFSR, SDD
Tier 2: all other FP+ eligible rides

RotR - still on Boarding Groups
MMRR - no word yet, but assuming Tier 1 or possibly BG upon opening.

Is it possible that they are going to adjust hours again and that's why they aren't adding the actual FastPasses? I've been trying for almost 5 hours with no change...

Is it possible that they are going to adjust hours again and that's why they aren't adding the actual FastPasses? I've been trying for almost 5 hours with no change...

Doubtful, in my opinion. FP loading is just a delayed process, so this is relatively normal.

They have been known to drop new FPs gradually over the course of several days.

On one of our trips, AK hours were updated on a Friday but the Flight of Passage FPs were not loaded into the system until the following
Tuesday.

Doubtful, in my opinion. FP loading is just a delayed process, so this is relatively normal.

Seems strange that all of January has been 7am opening, but Presidents' Week will be 8am openings?

I think the last two weeks of January were updated twice: first from 9am to 8am and then more recently from 8am to 7am.

They have been known to drop new FPs gradually over the course of several days.

On one of our trips, AK hours were updated on a Friday but the Flight of Passage FPs were not loaded into the system until the following
Tuesday.
dont-you-put-that-evil-on-me-gif-10.gif

Seems strange that all of January has been 7am opening, but Presidents' Week will be 8am openings?

I think the last two weeks of January were updated twice: first from 9am to 8am and then more recently from 8am to 7am.

That is a good point. The DHS hours updates have been pretty volatile.

Personally I think they don’t want to open DHS that early over the long term, or more than they have to - even with the popularity of SWGE. But I guess we’ll see!

It seems crazy to me that they offered 6am EMH at HS for months to accommodate the opening of a ride that no one particularly cared about... Yet, now that the crowds are showing up en masse for the real star attraction, and people actually want to spend time in the park - they don't want to open early. :confused3

It seems crazy to me that they offered 6am EMH at HS for months to accommodate the opening of a ride that no one particularly cared about... Yet, now that the crowds are showing up en masse for the real star attraction, and people actually want to spend time in the park - they don't want to open early. :confused3

Yeah, I think they got burned, so now they may be overcompensating in the other direction?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter