February Park Hours

Yep, I just checked and found several FP times for MFSR on 2/19 that weren't there yesterday. I snagged 9:40 AM, there was 10:45 and one 2-ish in the afternoon.

So far the earliest FP time I’ve seen for MFSR is 9:35am. I would appreciate any reports from anyone who sees or has obtained an early MFSR FP, either with what came out yesterday or anything new today. Txs!

I just got an email from the Touring Plans I subscribe to, saying HS updated hours for February 7-14 (my original travel dates) opening at 8 am instead of 9.

So far the earliest FP time I’ve seen for MFSR is 9:35am. I would appreciate any reports from anyone who sees or has obtained an early MFSR FP, either with what came out yesterday or anything new today. Txs!
I did see a 9:30....when I went to grab it I lost it but that was the earliest I saw.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter