Final details GS swap

WDWMom

DIS Veteran
Due April 20th

There are 10 participants so you need to make 10 of everything. Please check to see if you need to make 1 or 2 items (they should not be identical). I will pm everyone with my address so you can mail them to me. (Deb, we can just meet at DU). When mailing your items, put them in a gallon size ziplock bag and send $3.85 for Priority Mail back to you. I will send you items back to you in the same gallon ziplock. I will out of touch for the next 10 days or so (we'll be at WDW). I will check for ??? when I get back or some one else may answer. Also, make sure you put your name on the back of each item so we know who to thank for the wonderful goodies.

WDWMom

Not received
Received

Topper 8.5 inches (no handwriting please) :
Franne

2 Borders ( 2 Vertical 11 inches in length ) :
Cruise04

2 Journal Boxes – ( double matted ) 2 per person, at least a 2x2 writing area :
WDWMom

4 Embellished squares ( double matted ) 4 per person :
Cruise04

1 Matted Poem or song Lyric ( double matted/embellished ) at least 4x4 space ( no handwriting please ) :
wdwprincess_keli
FantasicDisFamily

2 Frames ( embellished ) :
MichelleB
lewdyan1

2 Tags ( double matted ) 2 per person must include either fibers or eyelets in the holes :
scrapcreator

Shaped Eyelets ( 6 per person ) :
OurDogCisco

If I forgot anything, let me know.

Thanks for organizing this swap...my first!

I will be in WDW on the 11 and 12, and I will wear lime green... :cool1:

I have a swap question, any help is appreciated. I am planning on doing frames, but couldn't find 10 of the exact colors and/or shapes for my embellishments. As long as it is the same design, does a difference in color/shape matter?

lewdyan1 said:
I have a swap question, any help is appreciated. I am planning on doing frames, but couldn't find 10 of the exact colors and/or shapes for my embellishments. As long as it is the same design, does a difference in color/shape matter?

I'm okay with that.

Tina

Would it be okay if mixed buttons & eyelets in this swap. I found some really cute buttons.... Whatya think?

Tina

OurDogCisco said:
Would it be okay if mixed buttons & eyelets in this swap. I found some really cute buttons.... Whatya think?

Tina

I'm okay with that. ;)

I'm okay with the past two questions about the boxes and the embellishments as well.

I would think it would be easier to just do 10 because then she has to figure out who did what and make sure that person doesn't get one sent that someone else should be sent, unless she is extremely organized. I'm just going to do 10 so I have them done.

OurDogCisco said:

Tina

Sure, it's great with me!
Franne

I'm back!!!!

Had a great time and I hope we brought back the sunshine to West MI. It's dark now so I'll find out tomorrow.

I will be PMing you all with my address so you can mail when you are finished. Give me a day or two to catch up.

Sue

Well now that it is daylight....how do you like the snow still falling? A bit of sun peeking in and out here but over the last two days we've had 8 inches in Muskegon!
Deb

Well....it was sunny today but very COLD!!!!!! Didn't go out since I had to unpack and get some wash done. Tomorrow we'll go out for church but I think I'm staying in to scrap and work on my swap items. I think I am officially a year behind now. I know, I know, many of you are years behind but as an obsessive/complusive person it's killing me.

Ok, can someone define what is considered "embellished" on these swaps? I am doing the poem and have the basic part done but not quite sure what is expected in terms of embellishment. I am a pretty flat scrapper so the use of brads, beads, etc is foreign to me. Embellishments for me are stamps, stickers, etc.

Deb

Deb,

Embellished to me means stamped, stickers, eyelets, brads, ribbon, etc... So, you are on the right track. And, it doesn't have to be lumpy.

Thanks,

Tina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter