Finally getting to see the lights! Nov '11 Anniversary/Holiday/F&W PTR-New 11/4 p50

Then officially - Welcome Home!!!!!!

welcome back :wave:

glad you guys had a wonderful trip, looking forward to hearing about it :goodvibes sorry about the cold, feel better soon!

need to catch up too when you're feeling better

Welcome home! Sorry about the cold...feel better soon.

Can't wait for the TR..... popcorn::

Welcome Home Amy! I hope you had a great time and can't wait to read all about it.

Hope you get to feeling better soon!

Welcome back!

I hope you're feeling better soon.

Cannot wait to hear all about it. Yeah the day we were driving back home from Manchester Airport my throat started hurting & sure enough it turned into Bronchitis. Friday I was at the doctor with a fever & Bronchitis.:confused3

Get some rest & get better!! If you get a cough don't let it go too long. (that's what I did). I just thought it was a normal cold & would work it's course.

Thanks for all of the welcome home wishes! I'm feeling much better today but now Tim is sick! He seems worse than I ever was. He's still in bed... if he's still home tomorrow I'll send him off to the doctor!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter