Finally getting to see the lights! Nov '11 Anniversary/Holiday/F&W PTR-New 11/4 p50

:cool1::woohoo::yay::dance3::cheer2::banana:

Congratulations! One Day Away!!!!!!!
Can't wait to hear all about how you surprise the boys tomorrow. Have an absolutely wonderful trip!

:banana::banana: I can't believe it's finally here!!

What lovely wedding photos!!!

:cool1::dance3::yay::banana:You are only a day away!!!! So excited! I may not get back on here today so I hope you have a fabulous time. You are going to love Disney with all its Christmas decorations! It really gets you in the holiday spirit.

Can't wait to see all your pictures!

Have fun surprising the boys tomorrow!

I can't wait to see all of the holiday decorations! I've seen some pictures of the first phase of decorations at DHS & a lot of Christmas merchandise! I packed an extra bag inside a suitcase just for souvenirs. ;)

Beautiful wedding pictures!!:goodvibes

YAY for one day!!!:yay::dance3::yay:

I hope you have a magical trip, Amy!!pixiedust: I can't wait to read all about it and especially how surprised the boys were!:thumbsup2

Thank you!! It's going to be crazy when we get home with the holidays coming up but I'll try to get a TR up & running as quick as possible... at least long enough to share the surprise.

Safe travels...and hope to see you at the right tunnel!

Thanks Pete!! You're right behind me!!!

Well the to do list is pretty much done and the boys are in bed! They still think we are heading to North Carolina tomorrow. I can't wait to spring the surprise on them tomorrow morning!!

Thank you to all of you for reading along & helping me plan!! As crazy as it's going to be with the holidays hitting when we get back, I'll get a TR up & running quickly because I know you all can't wait to see the boys' reaction to the surprise!! :cool1:

See you all soon!!

I don't post very much but have been reading along and hope that you have a great trip:goodvibes

So sorry I didn't get one before you left this morning but wishing you a great trip filled with lots of pixie dust! Hope the boys loved the surprise! :goodvibes

Hi Amy! Sorry I didn't catch you in time before you left, but I can't wait to hear how the surprise played out and all the fun you're about to have on your trip! :wave:

Have a wonderful trip Amy. I know you are on your way now & I have been thinking about you all day. Safe Travels!!:goodvibes

I don't post very much but have been reading along and hope that you have a great trip:goodvibes

What a fun day this will be! :woohoo: :yay:

Have a great anniversary trip, Amy!!! :wizard:

Have a great trip!

So sorry I didn't get one before you left this morning but wishing you a great trip filled with lots of pixie dust! Hope the boys loved the surprise! :goodvibes

Hi Amy! Sorry I didn't catch you in time before you left, but I can't wait to hear how the surprise played out and all the fun you're about to have on your trip! :wave:

Have a wonderful trip Amy. I know you are on your way now & I have been thinking about you all day. Safe Travels!!:goodvibes

I'm sorry I missed your departure day, but I can't wait to see how the surprise played out! Have a magical trip! ;)

Thanks for the wonderful send off everyone!!!

Hi everyone!! We're back! We had a wonderful time & I can't wait to share it with all of you. I've got some catching up to do with laundry, work & kids stuff but hope to have a TR up by the end of the week or over the weekend. :thumbsup2

Oh yeah... and I caught a killer cold so I've got some resting to do too! Luckily it didn't get bad until yesterday on our travel day so it didn't interfere with our trip much.

welcome back :wave:

glad you guys had a wonderful trip, looking forward to hearing about it :goodvibes sorry about the cold, feel better soon!

need to catch up too when you're feeling better

Hi everyone!! We're back! We had a wonderful time & I can't wait to share it with all of you. I've got some catching up to do with laundry, work & kids stuff but hope to have a TR up by the end of the week or over the weekend. :thumbsup2

Oh yeah... and I caught a killer cold so I've got some resting to do too! Luckily it didn't get bad until yesterday on our travel day so it didn't interfere with our trip much.

Cannot wait to hear all about it. Yeah the day we were driving back home from Manchester Airport my throat started hurting & sure enough it turned into Bronchitis. Friday I was at the doctor with a fever & Bronchitis.:confused3

Get some rest & get better!! If you get a cough don't let it go too long. (that's what I did). I just thought it was a normal cold & would work it's course.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter