Flowers and Star Wars and Harry, oh my! TR started, link inside!

Lifelong_Dreamer

DIS Veteran
Hello everybody! That's right, it is time for another Dreamer family trip to WDW! Originally we were not planning on returning to WDW until the summer of 2012 but I received one of those glorious pin codes and it was hard to say no to 30% off! After much debate we decided to take advantage of the code and move the two week trip up a year since we would not be guaranteed such a good offer the following year. The only bummer is that the Fantasyland expansion will still be underway and we were really looking forward to seeing that. Oh well, not like we won't be going back! ;)

For those of you who are new to my reports I will provide a brief introduction to the Dreamer family.

First there is me, Lessa. I am a full-time Nursing student going for my BScN, this is my second degree and it is a lot of work and very time consuming! In addition to being a full-time student, I also work part-time as an emergency operator for the local university. Between school and work I will be worn out by the end of the school year and a trip to WDW is just what I will need to relax and wind down after the hectic school year.

Next is Beth (emmaca on the Dis), our lovely mother. She works hard all year for a hospital foundation (fundraising) and she lives for her WDW vacations. I think she has become more of a Disney nut than me! Mom suffers from MS but she does not let that stop her fun!

D013.jpg

Image389.jpg

Next, the famous Brothers Grimm, Alek (micky_hater) and Erich(Dead Bones Brook). They were given this nickname by Diser Englishrose because of their posts during my trip reports where they report what "really" happened on our vacations. They are practical jokers and love anything and everything that is ridiculous. They are sure to always provide a laugh, even if it is at the expense of their mother and sister. :headache: ;)

B050.jpg

P121.jpg

P115.jpg

2008_0723RedRoof0072.jpg

Table of Contents

Our travel dates
Our Resort
Itinerary Version #1
Disney History: Disneyland 1989
Erich Introduces the Pet Family
Erich's Introduction of the Famliy
Disney History: WDW Christmas 1997
Disney Survey
Christmas Present!
Disney History: WDW Fourth of July 2007
Disney History: WDW August 2008
Disney History: WDW/DCL May 2009
Disney History: WDW/DCL May 2009 Part 2
Day One Plans
Sea World? Busch Gardens?
Day Two Plans
Another Erich update
Day Three Plans
Day Four Plans
Day Five Plans
Day Six Plans
Day Seven and Eight: Universal: Islands of Adventure
Day Seven and Eight: Universal: Universal Studios
Day Nine: A Day of Relaxation and Water Park Fun!
Day Ten: Star Wars Weekends
Day Eleven: Water Park? Magic Kingdom? RELAXATION!
Day Twelve: Another Day of Freedom aka Indecision
Days Thirteen, Fourteen, Fifteen: The Final Days
Alek's Plans for the trip
Magic Kingdom: Missed Attractions
Epcot: Missed Attractions
Itinerary Version 2.0
Room Requests
Rental Car Deal!
See you real soon!

I'm in, I've been a lurker but really have enjoyed all your other TR. So I'm coming out of lurkdom. :goodvibes

We are also taking our next trip in May, but we are not going to Universal to see Harry :sad: I'm bummed about that, but as you already said, it's not like we'll never go back ;)

Can't wait to hear about all your plans. What dates are you going?

We are also taking our next trip in May, but we are not going to Universal to see Harry :sad: I'm bummed about that, but as you already said, it's not like we'll never go back ;)

Can't wait to hear about all your plans. What dates are you going?

We are going for two weeks, May 11th-25th. I planned the dates so that we could catch the tail end of the Flower and Garden Festival and also the first weekend of Star Wars Weekends. :thumbsup2

This is our first time going to Universal and planning the Universal days are stressing me out! :laughing:

I see you are from Virginia, we lived in Virginia Beach for 6 years back when I was a teen. :thumbsup2

Okay, I know I have a bad rep around here with some people but I saw you soliciting readers in multiple threads that I read along on, and since I would get to be on Page 1 :woohoo: I thought I would give it a shot and see if I get to stay, or get kicked to the curb..... :confused3

Anyway, no WAY there is anyone old enough in that first picture to be a MOM to any of the cast of characters. That has to be your sister!!!! :thumbsup2 (Okay, does shameless sucking up get me permission to hang around??? :worship: C'mon answer quick before Rosie or Glenn or Liesa or Dan show up and wise you up.......) :rolleyes1

Okay, I know I have a bad rep around here with some people but I saw you soliciting readers in multiple threads that I read along on, and since I would get to be on Page 1 :woohoo: I thought I would give it a shot and see if I get to stay, or get kicked to the curb..... :confused3

Anyway, no WAY there is anyone old enough in that first picture to be a MOM to any of the cast of characters. That has to be your sister!!!! :thumbsup2 (Okay, does shameless sucking up get me permission to hang around??? :worship: C'mon answer quick before Rosie or Glenn or Liesa or Dan show up and wise you up.......) :rolleyes1

:laughing: I have had worse characters on my thread, you are more than welcome to stay, I won't let the others intimidate me. ;)

:laughing: Mom gets that all the time, I'm sure she will enjoy the flattery. :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter