Flowers and Star Wars and Harry, oh my! TR started, link inside!

Well I was just going to keep lurking, but since so many other Canadians are on here I feel I should pop in and say hi :wave2:

well i gotta keep my audience interested and if it is pictures of the little guy i guess that will work...i know you guys are NOT coming around to read what i write:laughing:

:laughing: Well, we do need you to give us a narrative story about Parker's pictures since he is too young to write for himself. ;)

Hi:wave2:

I just found your pre-trip report and am joining in. We will be there May 13 - 22nd. I wish we were going for 2 weeks but our DD6 is still in school until the end of June and can only miss a few days per month.

Originally I booked us at Pop but since Disney has yet to release a discount for most of May and I am what seems to be the one person ever to never get a PIN I decided to try renting DVC points. We are now staying at the villas at WL. I am glad to hear you prefer it over Pop. I was having a hard time deciding between the two.

Wilderness Lodge is such a great resort, we never went over to the villa section but I am sure they are just as nice as the rest of the resort. There is just a feeling at the resort, I don't know how to describe it, but it just made our trip that much more magical.

POP was okay, it was a room to sleep in which is all that we needed, but it lacking in the magic department, at least for me. The rooms were kinda blah and the outside decor was not really my style.

:tiptoe:
:wave:

pirate:
Well I was just going to keep lurking, but since so many other Canadians are on here I feel I should pop in and say hi :wave2:

:laughing: The more Canadians the merrier!

Yay another Lessa report!!! Niceto see your Mom posting as well. Your May trip sounds great. I say go for the Mod or deluxe since you will not be going next year. This is the first year we will not be going in May-I am kinda :sad2: Can't wait to read about all ur planning!

Beth, I'm guessing it's probably because you are out there enjoying life with your kids! Even though I feel my age some days, I still feel a lot younger when I'm participating in life with them and their energy level! :goodvibes
You go girl! Get out there and have a blast!!! :woohoo:

Yes, I do enjoy life with my kids, I am very lucky to have kids that still like to hang old with their ol' mom, LOL, and like you I do feel younger when I am with them. I look forward to our holidays together, as it really is the only time outside holidays and birthday's that we are all together, so spending time with them at Disney is a double treat!

So, what is mom looking to do... aside from relaxing and chilling out??? That will all come as this PR trip moves on, I have told the kids that this is mom's holiday too, and that I may not be tagging along with them all the time. So stay tuned to see what mom has planned. I will be sure to get out there and have a blast Marv:banana::cool1:

Yay another Lessa report!!! Niceto see your Mom posting as well. Your May trip sounds great. I say go for the Mod or deluxe since you will not be going next year. This is the first year we will not be going in May-I am kinda :sad2: Can't wait to read about all ur planning!

Yes, but you have a trip coming up in only a few days! I would love to go back over the holiday sometime, won't be happening for at least 4 years though thanks to classes and exams. :rolleyes:

Hi Rosie, welcome aboard! Rosie if there is a way for you to get a free trip in May, I am sure you will find it :wizard:. This trip makes up for the canceled May cruise, besides it will be nice to do spend this time with the whole family, as we have all been busy with work and school, and it will allow us to slow down a bit, relax and enjoy this time together and create some memories.

Have you dug yourself out yet Rosie, we are suppose to get a big dumping of snow today and throughout the weekend, it's a good thing the kids bought me a snow blower for my birthday. Aren't my kids the best!! Stay warm!

Hi Beth !!I will have to see what can be arranged for May !!Right now we are locked in with atrip to Vermount in May towards mid to late which may make a May Trip very hard !! We are going in October again though and this year found October to be wonderful weatherwise !!Cooler than May but MUCH warmer than February!!!:banana:

We are supposed to get DUMPED on this weekend :scared1:nowblower is being fixed and Kyle is the official snow blower , he even has paying jobs lined up!!Calls himself MONEY MAN!!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:
I am looking forward to Lessa's PTR and of course tidbits from you and Those BROS!!!!!:rotfl2:

I'm going shopping Stateside in the morning, maybe I will make some trip purchases! ;) Here's hoping bad weather doesn't crop up and prevent the trip, then I would have to stay home and study and that isn't much fun. ;)

Hello,
I made it. Now I want to change my trip to an earlier date. I might look into it. I was going for Star wars and Gay days but hey the gays will be there next year. :rotfl2:

We will see.

Hello,
I made it. Now I want to change my trip to an earlier date. I might look into it. I was going for Star wars and Gay days but hey the gays will be there next year. :rotfl2:

We will see.

:laughing: Scott, you are just looking for an excuse to change your trip around. I know you, you will make a couple hundred changes in dates, resorts and ADR's by the time all is said and done. ;)

I would go for Value since you plan on going to Universal too. That's another set of pricey theme park tickets! Maybe if you save a bit, you can have more butterbeer!

I've gotten pin codes, but just have NO TIME to use them. It really sucks =<

Another fellow Canuck Joining in.

Another Canadian, hoorah!

I'm in!! Haven't been around much lately but REALLY trying to change that. ;)

So excited for you.....TWO WEEKS!!!! Wow, I would be on planning overload. :rotfl2:

Hello,

We will see.

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

:laughing: Scott, you are just looking for an excuse to change your trip around. I know you, you will make a couple hundred changes in dates, resorts and ADR's by the time all is said and done. ;)

:lmao: We all know him too well!!

I would go for Value since you plan on going to Universal too. That's another set of pricey theme park tickets! Maybe if you save a bit, you can have more butterbeer!

I've gotten pin codes, but just have NO TIME to use them. It really sucks =<

I know that feeling! I received several last year that I could not use, it sucks having school hinder our vacation plans! :laughing:

I'm not Canadian but can I join in too? I'm following over from rosie's report.

Of course! Since I am half-American and Mom is a full blooded American this is a dual citizen trip report. ;) All citizenships welcome! :laughing:

I'm not Canadian either and Lessa lets me join !!!:rotfl2:

You live close enough to the border to be considered part Canadian, it spreads in the water, before you know it you will start saying "eh" at the beginning and end of each sentence and will have a sudden craving for a fresh Beaver Tail, yum! ;)

I'm in!! Haven't been around much lately but REALLY trying to change that. ;)

So excited for you.....TWO WEEKS!!!! Wow, I would be on planning overload. :rotfl2:

Planning for two weeks is so much harder than planning for one! You would think it would be easier but it is actually harder. :laughing:

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

:lmao: We all know him too well!!

;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter