Flowers and Star Wars and Harry, oh my! TR started, link inside!

I'm still bitter about having two days of non-stop rain when we were only there for 6 days. So 15 days with only a little bit of rain is unfair. :snooty:

Glad you had a good time. :)

:laughing: That is after two trips of non-stop rain. Tropical Storm Fay and then an awful storm that decided to linger over Orlando for a week and then follow us out to sea. :laughing:

I think I should have the trip report started by Monday. I want to get my photopass cd and photobook edited and ordered so there is not a big wait for those, I hate getting to the part in the TR that has photopass photos and not having the cd yet. Photopass count is nearly 400 before editing/adding borders.

Monday!!! :sad2: I need something to do this weekend. No car (got rearended :rolleyes: ) so no plans = bored!!

PhotoCD and Photobook are complete and ordered! I wonder how long they will take to get here? In the past the cd has shipped quickly but I have never ordered the book before, hopefully it doesn't hold things up too badly.

Here are some TR titles I am considering:

Feeling Hot Hot Hot! The Rain Curse is Broken! Two Weeks of Fun in the Sun!

We are the Rebel Spies! A Two Week WDW and Universal Adventure

A Trip of Magic and Mayhem

The Magic of Disney and the Wizarding World

A Whole New World. Two Weeks at WDW and Universal

What do you guys think? Any other suggestions? I'm having a really hard time this trip, usually a title just comes to me. :sad2:

PhotoCD and Photobook are complete and ordered! I wonder how long they will take to get here? In the past the cd has shipped quickly but I have never ordered the book before, hopefully it doesn't hold things up too badly.

What do you guys think? Any other suggestions? I'm having a really hard time this trip, usually a title just comes to me. :sad2:

I like Magic and Mayhem cuz it so right !!There is the magic Lessa and Beth and the Mayhem those Bros !!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Lessa I like the last three

A Trip of Magic and Mayhem #3 - What Mayhem?? Was there Mayhem???

The Magic of Disney and the Wizarding World #1

A Whole New World. Two Weeks at WDW and Universal #2

I like #1 and #3. Don't think too hard on the title. As long as it generally sums up your trip, it's all good. Can't wait for you to start!

Lessa I like the last three

A Trip of Magic and Mayhem #3 - What Mayhem?? Was there Mayhem???

The Magic of Disney and the Wizarding World #1

A Whole New World. Two Weeks at WDW and Universal #2
Beth how could there not be MAYHEM with the Bros !!!!:lmao::lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter