Flowers and Star Wars and Harry, oh my! TR started, link inside!

Lessa, I hope you and your family have a safe and fantabulistic trip!!! Wish I could be there with you!!! :goodvibes

I have been so behind but I hope you have an amzing trip and I can't wait to hear all about it.

We are back and it seems our rain curse has been lifted! It didn't rain at all the whole 15 day trip except for a short hour during one of our Epcot days. It was amazing to experience HOT and SUNNY Florida for a change. :rotfl:

Just uploading all the photos and video now. I think we have about 26 GB of stuff to download, that is before we go through and delete blurry photos etc. Then of course I have to take a look at the photopass pictures, no idea how many we have there yet.

I am having a hard time coming up with a trip report title, hopefully inspiration will strike me today. ;)

Welcome back!! Hope you had a wonderful vacation. We did.

I'm just working on my photopass photos, too. Love all the bonus content disney provided of the Flower and Garden show!!

Can't wait to hear how your vaca was!

Just uploading all the photos and video now. I think we have about 26 GB of stuff to download, that is before we go through and delete blurry photos etc. Then of course I have to take a look at the photopass pictures, no idea how many we have there yet.

I am having a hard time coming up with a trip report title, hopefully inspiration will strike me today. ;)

No rush. :rotfl:
I know the pressure is huge!

I think I should have the trip report started by Monday. I want to get my photopass cd and photobook edited and ordered so there is not a big wait for those, I hate getting to the part in the TR that has photopass photos and not having the cd yet. Photopass count is nearly 400 before editing/adding borders.

We are back and it seems our rain curse has been lifted! It didn't rain at all the whole 15 day trip except for a short hour during one of our Epcot days. It was amazing to experience HOT and SUNNY Florida for a change. :rotfl:

Yeah for NO rain!!!Looking forward to the TR and the Bros little blurbs !!:lmao:

I'm still bitter about having two days of non-stop rain when we were only there for 6 days. So 15 days with only a little bit of rain is unfair. :snooty:

Glad you had a good time. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter