Flowers and Star Wars and Harry, oh my! TR started, link inside!

2 days! :woohoo:

Today I am doing a big load of laundry, lots of the summer clothes I pulled out of the closet to take on the trip need a wash as they have been stowed away all winter.

I'm also going to work on the Hogwarts acceptance letter that we will be sending to Caroline via Owl Post. ;) MAYBE I will start packing. :laughing:

Tomorrow Erich and I have been assigned the task of getting the basement sparkling clean. Have to make sure the house looks nice for the cat/house sitter. :laughing:

Awesome on the better car rental rate!! :woohoo: Yes, it IS good to check a lot!

Sooooooooo, did you start packing?? :lmao: You crack me up, Lessa!

Have a wonderful trip!! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

Hope you guys have a great trip, Lessa! :)

Thanks Car!

Awesome on the better car rental rate!! :woohoo: Yes, it IS good to check a lot!

Sooooooooo, did you start packing?? :lmao: You crack me up, Lessa!

Have a wonderful trip!! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

Nope, haven't started packing yet. :rolleyes1 I'll probably wait until an hour before we leave so I can run around in a panic and then get all frazzled as per my usual routine. :rolleyes: Erich claims he is done packing, only took him ten minutes. :rolleyes:

Hope you have a great trip Lessa and we bump into you guys!!

Thanks! Hope to see you around. :goodvibes

Great rate on the rental!

I am just so over packing and planning. I just want to be on my way.:headache:

In case I don't make it over here before you leave-

Have a great trip!! I hope we run into each at IOA since we'll be there super early. Forgive me if I call you lifelong dreamer though, I tend to remember screen names more than people's actual names.

Great rate on the rental!

I am just so over packing and planning. I just want to be on my way.:headache:

In case I don't make it over here before you leave-

Have a great trip!! I hope we run into each at IOA since we'll be there super early. Forgive me if I call you lifelong dreamer though, I tend to remember screen names more than people's actual names.

:rotfl: I have a hard time even remembering screen names. ;)

Lessa you and Judy are the same she will be packing the night before and driving me NUTS , with where;s this, etc !! Me I will be packed weeks a head the will repack at least 10 times to be sure:rotfl2::rotfl2:The morning of I will check all my paperwork about 10 times to be sure I have it and then invariably can't find it when I get to the airport!!!:rotfl2:

Lessa you and Judy are the same she will be packing the night before and driving me NUTS , with where;s this, etc !! Me I will be packed weeks a head the will repack at least 10 times to be sure:rotfl2::rotfl2:The morning of I will check all my paperwork about 10 times to be sure I have it and then invariably can't find it when I get to the airport!!!:rotfl2:

:rotfl:

Just pre-ordered my photopass cd and photobook!

I also purchased travel medical insurance for myself. I am becoming more paranoid as I get older and felt the need to buy this despite never having bought it in the past. It was only $50, rather be safe than sorry. No idea if the others are going to buy any but at least my hospital stay will be covered. :rolleyes1

Okay guys, don't know if I will be back on tonight so this will probably be my last post before we leave. I STILL haven't started packing. :rotfl: I am going to try and start now. We rolled some more change, $20 more since we initially rolled a few weeks ago. :woohoo: This afternoon Alek, Erich and I are going shopping for some last minute items such as extra memory cards, extra rechargeable AA batteries, etc. Tonight we will watch A Goofy Movie, a departure night tradition. :thumbsup2 We are leaving late at night/early in the morning, depends on how you look at it. ;) Talk to you all in two weeks!

Okay guys, don't know if I will be back on tonight so this will probably be my last post before we leave. I STILL haven't started packing. :rotfl: I am going to try and start now. We rolled some more change, $20 more since we initially rolled a few weeks ago. :woohoo: This afternoon Alek, Erich and I are going shopping for some last minute items such as extra memory cards, extra rechargeable AA batteries, etc. Tonight we will watch A Goofy Movie, a departure night tradition. :thumbsup2 We are leaving late at night/early in the morning, depends on how you look at it. ;) Talk to you all in two weeks!

Girl -- you gotta get packing!!! :rotfl2::rotfl:

Seriously, I wish you and your family a wonderful movie night tonight and hopefully you get some sleep. Safe travel tomorrow. I hope to see you guys in Epcot this weekend!!:cheer2::dance3:

Wishing you the most wonderful, amazing, super-fun-filled trip, Lessa!!

Now, Go Pack!

Holy Camolie! One more day?!? Where does the time go??? If I don't get the chance before you go, HAVE A GREAT TRIP! :banana:

Woohooo, Lessa!:cool1: I'm SO excited for you!:yay::woohoo::banana: I can't wait to read about all of your adventures! Wishing you safe and happy travels!:thumbsup2

have a great time, and tell your brothers dont do anything i wouldnt do.

but if you do and it turns out awesome, Then name it after ME!!!

I signed in just in time to say "Bon Voyage!" Have a magical time! I will be reading all about it when you get back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter