Flowers and Star Wars and Harry, oh my! TR started, link inside!

Great Update Lessa !!! I think I see where the Bros get their silliness from !!!:rotfl2:Those Family pix tell it all!!:lmao:Very interesting cake !!! Breakfast for supper is a fav of mine !!!:love:

10 days!

Mom says that I am not appropriately excited for this trip since I have not made up a Mickey head countdown or printed out the itinerary yet. :rolleyes:

10 days!

Mom says that I am not appropriately excited for this trip since I have not made up a Mickey head countdown or printed out the itinerary yet. :rolleyes:

I have been giving Lessa a hard time, as she just a bit Too Calm for someone going back to Disney in less than 10 days. If anyone was to come into our home, there are no signs of an impending 2 week holiday... I am looking forward to this trip, to relax and enjoy spending some time with the family together and hopefully get some sun and heat, it has been a cold, damp, snowy spring thus far and I am getting really tired of it.

I have been giving Lessa a hard time, as she just a bit Too Calm for someone going back to Disney in less than 10 days. If anyone was to come into our home, there are no signs of an impending 2 week holiday... I am looking forward to this trip, to relax and enjoy spending some time with the family together and hopefully get some sun and heat, it has been a cold, damp, snowy spring thus far and I am getting really tired of it.

That is not true, we left the suitcase out after getting back from Toledo.

The whole family minus Alek and Erich

IMG_0210.jpg

IMG_0212.jpg

IMG_0213.jpg

IMG_0214.jpg

IMG_0215.jpg

I was using the very handy PageDown button to move quickly to the new update and I was astonished to discover, that when viewed rapidly one right after the other, you can sort of see everyone move, like a cartoon. Pretty cool.

7 days!

I can't believe this trip is almost here!

Things to do:
Order Medieval Times Tickets
Call Disney Reservations and put in a room request
Order Photopass CD and Photobook
Pack
Buy cheap ponchos from the Dollar Store
Buy cat food and cat litter so the cats will be fed and clean while we are gone.
Take rolled change to bank and exchange for US cash.
Watch Disney movies to get in the Disney mood
Get hair trimmed
Make music cd for car with all the best Disney tunes
Print off itinerary and dining reservations for planning binder

I love lists Lessa and after my June trip to Lake George I am starting mine and going thru' the Disney Drawere to check what I need in Trial sizes etc !!!!

Lots to do on that one week list! 2 each day, and you'll have it done in no time!! ANd then it's OFF!!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Don't you love how much stuff you need to get done before you even leave??? 7 days to go?! :woohoo: I'm sure you're ready to burst!

7 days!

I just crossed the first item off my list and called in our room request. I figured I should get that done first as the resort takes over the reservation at 5 days out and that is when the computer assigns the room!

Does anybody really dislike the "new" speech activated system Disney Reservations has? I haven't dealt with this new system before because I have been making all the reservations online, it seems to take forever for you to get through it all.

Once I did talk to a CM I gave her our room requests, Casitas, top floor. I choose Casitas over Cabanas as the Cabanas quiet pool is closed for refurbishment during most of our stay. Don't want to deal with any potential mess/noise that might cause and also I want to have a quiet pool by our room! :laughing: The top floor request is one I make every time, it is too avoid the potential noise of feet and toilets overhead and also in my mind being on the top floor decreases the chance of somebody breaking into the room, very slim chance that would happen I know but my job has made me paranoid.

I had to convince the CM that she could put the Casitas request on our reservation despite the fact that we did not book a "preferred" room. She was convinced that ALL of the Casitas buildings were preferred but I knew for a fact that it was just bldgs 1,2,3 that are preferred. I finally convinced her though and she agreed to put it on the reservation. :rolleyes::laughing:

I have decided not to do online check-in. From what I have read it is not all that much faster and by checking in when we get there it is easier to ask for a different room. With online check-in the keys are already coded for the assigned room so it makes for a harder and more lengthy process to get things changed. Also I have read that sometimes the online check-in line at the resorts moves more slowly than the regular check-in line. :laughing:

Next I am going to purchase the Medieval Times tickets and pre-order the Photopass CD and Photobook. :thumbsup2

Don't you love when you know more than a CM. :rotfl:

I just did online check in. I don't have any room request so we'll see how it goes. The main reason I did it is that we rented DVC points and checking in online made me feel like it was a little more secure and real. Hopefully I'll show up and the ressie will still be active. I wasn't really nervous about it before but now that the trip is almost here I am terried of showing up and not having a room somewhere.:scared:

The casitas section of CSR looks so pretty. I would request that too, especially with the cabanas pool being closed.

Lessa I have had both good and bad experiences with on line check in !!Seeing as Miss picky is going this time I think I'll skip on line too as you said it is easier to chnage assigments in regulae line !!Miss picky has preferred and 60's and wont be happy with anything else !!She doesn't care which floor !! It still amazes me that often we know more than the CM's !!One told me that Connecting and adjoining were the same:rotfl2::rotfl2:She said adjoining meant that there was a door between the rooms :confused3Isn't that connecting !!!:lmao::lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter