Flowers and Star Wars and Harry, oh my! TR started, link inside!

Don't you love when you know more than a CM. :rotfl:

I just did online check in. I don't have any room request so we'll see how it goes. The main reason I did it is that we rented DVC points and checking in online made me feel like it was a little more secure and real. Hopefully I'll show up and the ressie will still be active. I wasn't really nervous about it before but now that the trip is almost here I am terried of showing up and not having a room somewhere.:scared:

The casitas section of CSR looks so pretty. I would request that too, especially with the cabanas pool being closed.

I am sure that everything will be fine with your ressie although I understand being nervous renting points, you are depending on the honesty of another person you have never met. Since online check-in went well then you should be set to go!

Lessa I have had both good and bad experiences with on line check in !!Seeing as Miss picky is going this time I think I'll skip on line too as you said it is easier to chnage assigments in regulae line !!Miss picky has preferred and 60's and wont be happy with anything else !!She doesn't care which floor !! It still amazes me that often we know more than the CM's !!One told me that Connecting and adjoining were the same:rotfl2::rotfl2:She said adjoining meant that there was a door between the rooms :confused3Isn't that connecting !!!:lmao::lmao:

:lmao: Sounds like the CM needs an English lesson and perhaps a dictionary.

One down, several to go, but you can do it!! We didn't do online check in either at ANY of the 3 resorts, and never had one bit of ANY problem whatsoever. Lines were short to non-existent, and you're right; I had to have a key change made (not room, just key) and it took FOREVER. Better to have them make the key and/or any changes first thing.

Booked Medieval Times and printed the tickets. I used a 50% off coupon I found online so basically two of us are eating for "free". Even with the coupon it still came to $140 so it is one of our more expensive meals that we have planned. Just glad we didn't have to pay $280! :laughing:

Booked Medieval Times and printed the tickets. I used a 50% off coupon I found online so basically two of us are eating for "free". Even with the coupon it still came to $140 so it is one of our more expensive meals that we have planned. Just glad we didn't have to pay $280! :laughing:

I already can't wait for the trip report!! :rotfl:

Here is how the list looks now!
  • Things to do:
  • Order Medieval Times Tickets DONE
  • Call Disney Reservations and put in a room request DONE
  • Pre-Order Photopass CD and Photobook
  • Pack
  • Buy cheap ponchos from the Dollar Store (MOM IS IN CHARGE OF THIS)
  • Buy cat food and cat litter so the cats will be fed and clean while we are gone.
  • Take rolled change to bank and exchange for US cash.
  • Watch Disney movies to get in the Disney mood STARTED
  • Get hair trimmed
  • Make music cd for car with all the best Disney tunes
  • Print off itinerary and dining reservations for planning binder DONE

Woo hoo, only one week (well, less than that now). Have a great time!

Making a Disney CD sounds fun! You should post your playlist once you make it. I'm always tempted to do that myself, or make a Disney playlist on my ipod.

Woo hoo, only one week (well, less than that now). Have a great time!

Making a Disney CD sounds fun! You should post your playlist once you make it. I'm always tempted to do that myself, or make a Disney playlist on my ipod.

Right now it is 108 songs long. :rotfl: I need to trim that I think. :rolleyes1 I just went though my itunes library and pulled everything Disney related so there are probably duplicates of songs and lots of instrumental. I'll work on it more tomorrow.

Right now it is 108 songs long. :rotfl: I need to trim that I think. :rolleyes1 I just went though my itunes library and pulled everything Disney related so there are probably duplicates of songs and lots of instrumental. I'll work on it more tomorrow.

how can 108 disney songs be to many. I have at least 300 on my ipod at all times.

I don't have a hole punch at home so I took my planning binder and everything I have printed out into work tonight so I could get everything organized. My co-workers saw the binder and now think I am crazy. :rotfl: I don't think it is that bad! Inside I have a copy of our itinerary, a print-out of park hours, our hotel, flight, rental car and dining reservations, a list of all the menu's for the restaurants at our hotel, park maps, driving directions to various places and a list of restaurants surrounding WDW. I don't that is crazy. :confused::laughing:

Haha, I love that you've started watching Disney movies to get in the mood.

Oh my gosh....what an itinerary...But then again, before my trip, I copied down all of the touring plans from Unofficial Guide and MORE.

Ok, I guess we're all "crazy" here!

Haha, I love that you've started watching Disney movies to get in the mood.

Oh my gosh....what an itinerary...But then again, before my trip, I copied down all of the touring plans from Unofficial Guide and MORE.

Ok, I guess we're all "crazy" here!

:laughing: Tonight I am watching the first few Harry Potter movies to get in the mood for Universal! ;)

Updated List

Things to do:
Order Medieval Times Tickets DONE
Call Disney Reservations and put in a room request DONE
Pre-Order Photopass CD and Photobook
Pack
Buy cheap ponchos from the Dollar Store (MOM IS IN CHARGE OF THIS) DONE
Buy cat food and cat litter so the cats will be fed and clean while we are gone.
Take rolled change to bank and exchange for US cash.
Watch Disney movies to get in the Disney mood STARTED
Get hair trimmed
Make music cd for car with all the best Disney tunes DONE
Print off itinerary and dining reservations for planning binder DONE

Tonight is my last night at work before vacation! :woohoo: I am going to spend the slow night at working watching the first few Harry Potter movies to get ready for Universal, so excited!

Lol, I am SUCH a list person and an "over-planner" too! My motto is that you can never be TOO ready for any problems that might happen; when I went to Europe, I even had a folder with the addresses and phone numbers of the nearest Canadian embassy in each country we were visiting! :rotfl: Honestly, I am much calmer and my mind is more at ease when problems can be prevented, rather than panicking not being able to find a reservation #, phone #, etc. I know you'll have an awesome trip! :cool1:

Lol, I am SUCH a list person and an "over-planner" too! My motto is that you can never be TOO ready for any problems that might happen; when I went to Europe, I even had a folder with the addresses and phone numbers of the nearest Canadian embassy in each country we were visiting! :rotfl: Honestly, I am much calmer and my mind is more at ease when problems can be prevented, rather than panicking not being able to find a reservation #, phone #, etc. I know you'll have an awesome trip! :cool1:

:laughing: I like having all the info with me, I don't want to waste time down there trying to figure stuff out or stressing over something that could have been stress free, thus the planning binder. ;) So, I guess we are very similar in our mindset when it comes to travel. ;)

I don't know if I have mentioned the rental car yet in this PTR? Anyways, over the past few months I have been checking rental car rates every week or so and I have changed reservations about a gazillion times. Well today I made what will be our final reservation!

We have a full-size car booked with National for $230 for two weeks! That is thanks to a $100 off "coupon" that I received through Air Miles. Our previous reservation was almost $400 so the price of the car went down in addition to the coupon. :woohoo: It pays to check prices frequently!

What is crazy is the taxes! The cost of the actual car is only $134 for the two weeks. The rest of the cost? Taxes and airport fees, crazy!

Great price on the car rental.

yes, whenever, we rented a car I would take the "rental" price and just double it in order to get a better idea of costs, including all the taxes and charges.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter