Foods not to eat at DL

Confession: I don't like brown gravy 😢 I also don't like fried chicken.
I was starting to consider your opinions till you posted this!!! lol I use mayo on cold turkey sandwhich but admit cream cheese would be good!

I have loved reading this thread. What started out as curiosity for me has led to some really fun discussions!!! Thanks for helping fill the DL void!!!

I was starting to consider your opinions till you posted this!!! lol I use mayo on cold turkey sandwhich but admit cream cheese would be good!

If you like cream cheese and you like cranberry, it's delicious, but you have to have the two together. My mom and I love it, my husband thinks we're crazy.

I really want to try the fried cheese stick instead of a corndog (I don't eat pork products). Anyone have any opinions on that one?
The fried cheese is good, but very rich and heavy. I loved it the first time I ate one. I couldn't eat the whole thing on my next visit and now I can't imagine ever ordering it again.

I believe that the corndogs are made with turkey and not pork.
Confession: I don't like brown gravy 😢 I also don't like fried chicken.
Same. I never use gravy and if something I order comes with gravy, I scrape it off.
I ordered the fried chicken at Plaza Inn once because everyone posts about it being so good. I didn't like it. It was a greasy mess. My kids then informed me that they've never seen me eat fried chicken in their entire lives - they were both over 20 at the time. It occurred to me at that moment that I must not like friend chicken if I haven't eaten it in a couple decades, lol.

And not as good as they once were because of it. I’m an all beef hot dog person myself. It’s a corn dog there is no way to make it healthy.

I worked at Hot Dog on a Stick back in the late 90s in high school. We used Foster Farms Turkey hot dogs even back then. That is all the company had ever used.

I worked at Hot Dog on a Stick back in the late 90s in high school. We used Foster Farms Turkey hot dogs even back then. That is all the company had ever used.
I had no idea! Do we know for sure that the Dl corn did are turkey? If so, that is great news for me. Pork makes me so sick, and I don't care for beef.

I really like Butterball Turkey Wieners. I find they taste just as good to me as any other hot dog.

I had no idea! Do we know for sure that the Dl corn did are turkey? If so, that is great news for me. Pork makes me so sick, and I don't care for beef.

The regular corndogs are definitely not pork. They could be a blend of beef and turkey. At the Corndog Castle, they have a hot link option, and I believe that one is pork based.

A Cranberry Mary is eaten cold.
Save the gravy for an open face hot turkey sandwich. 8-)

What is a Cranberry Mary? I tried google, and it only came up with Mary Brown's "Cran Mary" chicken sandwich. (Mary Brown's is an Eastern Canadian fried chicken chain - I'm in Western Canada so we don't have it here, but when I lived in Ontario I loved Mary Brown's). I'm assuming you are talking about something different though.

I think it was in the early 90's that most places changed to the Turkey Dogs. Hot Dog on a Stick used to be better too. I just looked and apparently you can get Beef Dogs again too.

MalificentRN: Mint Julep. So sickeningly sweet I almost went into a coma.

Oh those things are just gross.
Speaking about the Mint Julep, yes the ones inside DL are just a sweet drink. But have you ever tried a REAL mint julep at Ralph Brennan's? Bourbon and Mint - and you only need one.

What is a Cranberry Mary? I tried google, and it only came up with Mary Brown's "Cran Mary" chicken sandwich. (Mary Brown's is an Eastern Canadian fried chicken chain - I'm in Western Canada so we don't have it here, but when I lived in Ontario I loved Mary Brown's). I'm assuming you are talking about something different though.

Basically a cold turkey sandwich with cream cheese and cranberry sauce. Sounded gross to me but someone talked me into getting one at a lunch place near my work and I was hooked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter