FP+ Help

doublescoop33

Earning My Ears
I am able to begin reserving FP's tomorrow morning and I'm checking everything is ready to go. When I choose my party, the site tells me:

Sorry to Interrupt!

To continue, please address the issues that apply to these Guests.
Have a vacation package? Looks like you’re early. Please come back 60 days prior to check-in.
Resort reservation within the next 60 days? Check that it’s linked to your account.
Theme park tickets? You need to link them to your account.
No theme park tickets? Purchase admission to start making FastPass+ selections.
Child under age 3? No ticket or FastPass+ is needed.

It's probably the fact that it is hours early but is there a way to ensure that my resort reservation and tickets are linked before that window opens?

I am able to begin reserving FP's tomorrow morning and I'm checking everything is ready to go. When I choose my party, the site tells me:

Sorry to Interrupt!

Have a vacation package? Looks like you’re early. Please come back 60 days prior to check-in.
Resort reservation within the next 60 days? Check that it’s linked to your account.

It's probably the fact that it is hours early but is there a way to ensure that my resort reservation and tickets are linked before that window opens?

It is. From the Booking Windows post in the FP FAQ:
For onsite guests with a room/ticket package, the 60-day prebooking window will not appear until the 60-day mark. Before this point, it is normal for various members and/or their tickets to not appear on the MDX account. The entire traveling party and their tickets will appear at the 60-day mark in almost all cases. It is generally not possible to practice booking FPs beforehand in this situation.

Sorry to Interrupt!

Most likely you are early and every thing will be ok tomorrow

Did everything return to normal this morning? If you have everyone linked to your account, you should have been able to get your FPs today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter