Fun resort for a 16 year old on Idrive

AnOtHeRdIsNeYfReAk

Self-Proclaimed Super Genius
I'm trying to find a resort my 16 year old would really like. We tend to be Disney commando park goers so she wants to spend a few days "chilling" at a resort and maybe heading to the outlets and an attraction or two on I drive.

Since it looks like off-site on I drive would be the best idea, especially for my wallet, can anyone recommend a resort? She doesn't like crowded pools, and does like arcades. Mostly though she wants a coffee shop kinda lounge and a spot to hang out poolside.

Anyone know of a resort that would work? I've been looking on Google but I'm not sure about anything I'm finding.

Hilton Grand Vacations at Tuscany Village Has a private entrance to the Outlet Mall. nice resort with lots to do.

We really liked Sheraton vistana, we went to a few of there pools, they have parties at night karaoke, smores roast. Because it's a vacation club we got it on http://www.skyauction.com for the week for 500. We did not do any of there presentations but we were tempted as they kept offering giftcards and such. Sky auction is a cool website that I find from someone on here. Just watch the dates some have surcharges but even with those it's a great deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter