• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Funny things kids say at Disney

pktbMouse

DIS Veteran
Last year my 4 year old demanded we sing the Nemo song at Epcot,,we didnt know what he was talking about...he was getting pretty mad after 5 mins of us trying to think and singing songs we thought it might be. I asked him to sing a bit of it for us.. this is what he sang.. "there was a farmer had a dog and Bingo was his Nemo"!!

Last year my 4 year old demanded we sing the Nemo song at Epcot,,we didnt know what he was talking about...he was getting pretty mad after 5 mins of us trying to think and singing songs we thought it might be. I asked him to sing a bit of it for us.. this is what he sang.. "there was a farmer had a dog and Bingo was his Nemo"!!

:lmao: That is too funny and cute!

My DN, was about 5, she got a princess doll,(I think it was Little Mermaid), her mom tried to open the package, and my niece said NO, its a delictable (she meant collectible)

I had taken my GD down to WDW a few years ago for some alone GD-GM time. She was probably about 8 y/o. Anyway, we were sitting on a bench in AK eating a snack, when a family walked by with two crying (screaming actually) little boys. Both the mom and dad looked to be at the end of their rope. The whole family looked totally exhausted. The smallest little boy was kicking and hitting at his dad. My GD never missed a beat eating her strawberry bar, but looked over at me, grinned, said "Happiest Place on Earth?, I don't think so".

On the same trip we were in line to ride BTMR and had a kid behind us that was about her age. The kid just kept whining and crying about the heat and long line. I mean this kid was REALLY LOUD and obnoxious about it and was old enough to know better. My GD finally turned around and said, "Would you please stop being such a brat. Your parents may have to put up with you, but the rest of us shouldn't have to." I elbowed her and told her to hush. She said, "What? Adults may not be able to tell them their kid is a brat, but I'm a kid like him, so I can." Several people around us started snickering and that little boy's eyes got as big as saucers. His parents looked embarrassed, but finally looked at him and said "she's right, you are being a brat. Shut up!". They then looked at me and said "Wanna swap kids?". :rotfl:

Same trip I never could convince my GD that Epcot wasn't called "Apricot".

I had taken my GD and her dad down there the year before. My GD is a daredevil, but her dad hates roller coasters. She really wanted to ride Rock & Rollercoaster at MGM, but her dad told her no and said she'd be scared. She put both hands on her hips, and said, "you have to be kidding dad. You mean you'll be scared". I offered to ride it with her, but he refused. A year later I took her back down there for the GM-GD alone trip, when she was about 8 y/o. Before we left, she begged me to allow her to ride Rock & Rollercoaster this time. She asked me right in front of her dad. I looked at him and he just shrugged his shoulders and said whatever, but she'll be scared. My GD gave him a disgusted look and said she wouldn't. Anyway, as soon as we entered MGM, she immediately wanted to go ride the rollercoaster. I asked her twice and she just gave me a disgusted look and assured me she'd love it. Once we got through the preshow and out to the car, I again told her it wasn't too late to bypass it. She gave me a disgusted look, jumped in the car and started looking for a way to fasten a seatbelt. I pulled the chest restraint down over her and told her to hold on to it. She suddenly gave me a panicked look and demanded to know where the seat belts were. Just as I told her there wasn't any and the chest restraint would hold her in, a CM came by and my GD called out to her, "What do you mean there's no seat belts?". The ride took off just then and she spent most of the ride saying she was going to fall out. When we got off the ride, I nervously asked her if she was OK. She assured me she was. I asked her if she wanted to ride it again. She gave me a tentative look and said maybe later she wanted to think about it. She got real quiet and stayed that way. After we walked through the gift shop and all the way outside, we got to that little area where people wait outside the gift shop for their family members to get off the ride. She suddenly put both hands on her hips, and yelled, "Why did you let me get on that ride. That was not a very good idea!". I laughed and reminded her that she had insisted on riding it. She gave me the most disgusted look and said, "What do I know, I'm a kid!". Everyone sitting there heard her, and just died laughing.

Last year my family went down with some friends of ours and their kids. We were in line got the RRC. The one little girl with us who was 10 at the time was very nervous. she started freaking out and almost started crying. she wae knealing over because she had to pee. when we were next in line to get on she got so nervous she though she was going to be sick so she said i have to go throw up in the trash can. She walked over to it pushed it open and just spit into and came back and was calm and said alright im ok now. She ended up loving the ride so much she wanted to keep riding it

"I don't want to go to some little mickey park, I want to stay here and swim"

(DD was 5yo and that was her first trip)

We surprised our two boys with a trip to Disneyworld last August. When I finally revealed the surprise to them on the morning we were leaving, my 3 year old jumped up and down and said, "We're going to Mickey's house! We're going to Mickey's house!".

Mickey sure has a big house!! :rotfl:

After our disney cruise last yr we did a day at the world and it rained. So this yr the boys are asking when we are cruising again.... well were not. THey know this but we have planned a WDW trip as a surprise instead (more days less money) anyhow, so I have hypothetically asked them if they would like to go on another cruise and its met by HECK YES"s, what about WDW, to which my 10yr old says HECK NO I would rather stay home, all it does is rain there LOL. (hope he's not to mad when we get there in August! lol

Well my cousin thought that TOT was called Terror of Tower and HM was called Mansion thats haunted when he was 3/4:lmao:

Can we go swimming again?

Nothing like paying thousands of dollars to go swimming.:eek:

lol I was going to say the same thing. My kids said can we leave (MK) and go back to the room to swim.....I was in shock. My son would spend the whole trip either at the pool or in the room...haha

We were coming out of the Oh Canada show at Epcot last May & this little boy about 5 or 6 yrs old was walking out & says to his parents " I almost feel Canadian now". My family just started laughing & my oldest DS & I were just talking about our upcoming trip & my son reminded me of this little boy.:rotfl2:

My husband just built a new swing set for my 3 year old a few days ago. my son climbed on it and stood up on the swing and shouted " YES!! I'm back at Disney World!!" :rotfl2:

Oh and when we walked up to Buzz Lightyear, my son kept pushing the buttons on Buzz's costume, trying to get him to talk or light up. He looked up at me and said " It don't work! He needs batteries!" LOL LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter