• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Funny things kids say at Disney

We were at DHS one day and we split up, letting the girls (ages 16, 16, 10, and 7) ride TSM while DH and I rode RNRC. After we regrouped, we discovered that the line at TSM was so long that they decided to do single rider - with my 7 year old. I wasn't too thrilled with the idea of my 7 year old riding by herself so I asked my 10 year-old DD who's decision that was. Her reply: 'Oh, it was anonymous!'. :lmao: Umm, yeah, I bet it was!

This didn't happen at Disney, but it concerns our upcoming trip.

We've been telling DS (3) that we are going to fly on a plane to Disney World, well Sunday we went to a WWII plane display tour and as we were coming down the steps from touring a B17 (?) bomber, he starts wailing, "but I wanted to go to Disney World!!!!" I think every one around us just about died laughing. He'll be realy surprised when he sees the actual plane. ;)

We ate at Whispering Canyon on a Tuesday night with our 2 year old, who ordered French Fries, so we had to ask for ketchup. Not too long after, we had to take the bottles to another table, and you heard the cry for ketchup all meal. On Thursday, we were at the 50's Prime Time Cafe and something possessed my son to yell out loud, "WE NEED KETCHUP!!" I about fell off the bench! He's done that a few times since and each time we have a good laugh about it.

Not Disney, but pretty close. My DH was complaining about his truck a few weeks ago, and he said to me I can't wait to have enough money to buy a new one. With that he left me and my DD(6) in the car while he ran into the store to grab something. DD quietly said from the backseat once he was out of the truck. "I hope he does not think he is going to spend our Disney money" :rotfl: He says I have her Disney brainwashed, I guess I do.

Kim

Not Disney, but pretty close. My DH was complaining about his truck a few weeks ago, and he said to me I can't wait to have enough money to buy a new one. With that he left me and my DD(6) in the car while he ran into the store to grab something. DD quietly said from the backseat once he was out of the truck. "I hope he does not think he is going to spend our Disney money" :rotfl: He says I have her Disney brainwashed, I guess I do.

Kim

lol! :rotfl::rotfl::lmao:

My DH and I were walking through MK on our last day in Disney and we are walking down Main Street and we get to the point where you either start to veer right to go to Tomorrowland or you veer left to head off towards Adventureland. Well right in the middle of the street this huge crowd is just gathered around in a circle and I can see something on the ground in the middle. I thought someone has thrown up or passed out, but all of a sudden my DH (who is taller than me) starts busting out in uncontrollable laughter. Apparently two ducks from the near by water area, had taken it upon themselves to, um, procreate right there in the middle of Main Street. Once we finally got to move up closer I see this little boy, maybe five or so, holding his dad's hand and he's watching what is going on and then he looks up at his dad and with the straightest most serious face I have ever seen on a five year old, he says,

"Why are they making baby Donalds in the middle of the street. They aren't supposed to do that!"

I had to turn away at that point and my DH had to drag me off elsewhere because I could not hold my laughter in at that point.

My DH and I were walking through MK on our last day in Disney and we are walking down Main Street and we get to the point where you either start to veer right to go to Tomorrowland or you veer left to head off towards Adventureland. Well right in the middle of the street this huge crowd is just gathered around in a circle and I can see something on the ground in the middle. I thought someone has thrown up or passed out, but all of a sudden my DH (who is taller than me) starts busting out in uncontrollable laughter. Apparently two ducks from the near by water area, had taken it upon themselves to, um, procreate right there in the middle of Main Street. Once we finally got to move up closer I see this little boy, maybe five or so, holding his dad's hand and he's watching what is going on and then he looks up at his dad and with the straightest most serious face I have ever seen on a five year old, he says,

"Why are they making baby Donalds in the middle of the street. They aren't supposed to do that!"

I had to turn away at that point and my DH had to drag me off elsewhere because I could not hold my laughter in at that point.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

We were at Epcot watching the fish at living seas...my 5yr old turned to me and said look Mom..an octopus...it has eight testicles you know!!

Oh my gosh!!
I'm reading these at work...Thank goodness I can hide behind my computer because this one made me cry I laughed so hard!
:rotfl: :lmao:

I have posted this on here before, but it was cute.

A few years ago, when our first DS was 3, we were leaving the Magic Kingdom and walking in front of the castle. Upon seeing the 'Partners' statue, with Walt and Mikey, he blurts out "there's Mikey and his daddy!"

:rotfl:

Not funny, but cute. My Dh and I were walking into the Tinkerbell store in MK, and they had a couple of the fairy godmothers from BBB sprinking pixie dust on people. This little girl received her pixie dust, and looked up at her dad and said "Daddy, now ALL my dreams have come true!!!":cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter