Game of Thrones - Season 8 - NO SPOILERS PLEASE

I think we lost Beric, Melisandre, Sam, Gilly, Lady Lyanna, Jorah, Theon, Black Watch guy, and Ghost

Not sure about Raegal and Grey Worm

Pretty sure Drogon, Jaime, Brienne, and Tormund are still around

Wait!! I didn't see Sam & Gilly die! Or Ghost!

Deaths aside, I was actually surprised it was over that quickly, & I was also surprised at the person who made it happen.

3 episodes in... and now we're just going to focus on the fight for the Iron Throne?

Last edited:

Ghost was at the very first charge with all the Dothraki running next to Jorah, I was thinking it was stupid he was out there running with the first charge. All the flames went out and i swore I heard a dog yelp and then never saw him again

When Jon was running through the courtyard he saw Sam buried under a pile of wights and could not help him

Gilly got dragged away in the crypt

Ghost was at the very first charge with all the Dothraki running next to Jorah, I was thinking it was stupid he was out there running with the first charge. All the flames went out and i swore I heard a dog yelp and then never saw him again

When Jon was running through the courtyard he saw Sam buried under a pile of wights and could not help him

Gilly got dragged away in the crypt

I saw Ghost at the beginning too & wondered the same thing - "WHY is he out there!?!"

I hope he made it though.

And, yes, I saw Sam too & when Jon made the decision to keep going, but I'm hoping he found a way out. And I saw the girl being dragged in the crypt but didn't realize it was Gilly.

I just want to say how much I appreciate all of the spoilers (seriously, please tell me more!!!) as DH is making me wait with him to watch them all at once. It's killing me.

Arya this week:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

It was so hard to see. I mean I know it was dark - but it was just very grainy. We couldn’t tell if it was our tv or the way it was shot. We tried with and without lights.

They didn't. In a screen cap for next week previews, you can see Samwell and Ghost. I thought it was random Winterfell woman who got dragged off, and Gilly and little Sam were in the group Varys was sheltering. I think in the final crypt scene they are standing on the right.

So far the recaps I'm seeing are Dolorous Edd (Night Watch guy), Beric, Lady Mormont, Theon, Jorah, Melisandre and the Night King.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/l...-battle-winterfell-explained-who-died-1205429

They didn't. In a screen cap for next week previews, you can see Samwell and Ghost. I thought it was random Winterfell woman who got dragged off, and Gilly and little Sam were in the group Varys was sheltering. I think in the final crypt scene they are standing on the right.

So far the recaps I'm seeing are Dolorous Edd (Night Watch guy), Beric, Lady Mormont, Theon, Jorah, Melisandre and the Night King.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/l...-battle-winterfell-explained-who-died-1205429

Thank you! Those are the ones I saw die too.

So I was waiting for Jon Snow to come face to face w/ a risen from the dead Lyanna Stark & was kinda disappointed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter