Give me an AP & look what happens - 2 for 1 PTR!! NEW 3/11 p.63 TR Link

Hey! Where is the plans for EATING at the Food & Wine booths????? You gotta try some of that stuff!!!

Your plans for the first two days sound amazing. I really hope you are able to secure an ADR at the new Italian restaurant. And being able to just walk to your room from Epcot sounds :cloud9: Can't wait to see what your plans for day 3 are.

I'll be up nice & early Friday morning for that ADR... I don't think I can use the online system so I think I'll just wait until 7am. (Word is that you have to call.) I'm sure that one night won't get booked up between 6am & 7am even if the online system is working... :confused3 We'll see...

Day three plans tomorrow.

Hi Amy,

the first two days look so fun! Laura will be in for some great Disney splendor and Magic w/ you as the guide!

just love all the pic's of the Boardwalk :goodvibes

J~

Thanks Julie!! I'm sooo looking forward to playing tour guide!

A day at the Food and Wine Festival with a possible dinner at Via Napoli is pretty much perfect in my eyes!!! :thumbsup2

:goodvibes

Hey! Where is the plans for EATING at the Food & Wine booths????? You gotta try some of that stuff!!!

I know, I know... there are some desserts I'm interested in...

We'll go in with our ADRs and play it by ear... I got a F&W Festival booklet in the mail a week or two ago that I need to share with Laura so we can see what we are interested in.

Ohhhhh an upgrade on the resort! I always love getting those deals! BWI looks amazing...make sure you take tons of pictures!

Your ADR's/plans look great so far. I hope that it isn't too busy the first day of F&W but getting there for rope drop should help. Looking forward to seeing how the rest of the plans are going.

Ohhhhh an upgrade on the resort! I always love getting those deals! BWI looks amazing...make sure you take tons of pictures!

Your ADR's/plans look great so far. I hope that it isn't too busy the first day of F&W but getting there for rope drop should help. Looking forward to seeing how the rest of the plans are going.

It's funny that we started trying to decide between value & moderate... and have ended up going deluxe! :thumbsup2 I will definitely take a ton of pictures!!

I hope F&W isn't too busy too, but it was either face the potential crowds or only have a half-day for Epcot on Thursday before the festival begins...

Day Three - Saturday, October 2nd:

Today is our more laid back day. We have two breakfast ADRs right now… I originally made one at Captain’s Grille.
cg.jpg

cg2.jpg

Then recently added one at Fresh (at the Dolphin) because they serve Starbucks… Laura’s favorite!
fresh.jpg

fresh2.jpg

We plan to spend a good portion of the day at Downtown Disney. We had intended to get breakfast at DTD, probably at WPE, but decided we want a nice sit down breakfast on our laid back day. We'll get lunch at DTD, probably at WPE or Earl of Sandwich. Are the two WPE's the same? Any suggestions of which one we should visit (marketplace or westside) are welcome. :goodvibes

EOS:
EOS.jpg

EOS2.jpg

WPE - marketplace:
WPE.jpg

WPE2.jpg

WPE - westside:
WPE-westside.jpg

WPE-westside2.jpg

After DTD we'll head back to BWI for a bit, maybe swim? maybe just walk around and take pictures? Then we plan to either spend the evening at Epcot or Magic Kingdom. I have ADRs at each park for dinner. I’d love to see the MSEP if it’s still there, but Laura has never been to Epcot so we may decide to head back there. :confused3

If we end up at MK, I have an ADR at The Plaza:
Plaza.jpg

Plaza2.jpg

If we end up at Epcot, I have an ADR at Rose & Crown (If I don't get Via Napoli for dinner on day two, I'll have to figure out what to do about the double Rose & Crown ADRs - probably F&W Festival booths for one or the other or both):
RC.jpg

RC2.jpg

If we’re at Magic Kingdom we’ll definitely see the Main Street Electrical Parade (if it’s still there):
MSEP.jpg

And of course, Wishes (which has been confirmed to be returning mid-August):
WishesCastle.jpg

Up next: Day Four - our last day!

Amy will you keep both adrs until the day of when you decide? I know that isn't the best idea but I like that idea in a way as I know no matter which park you end up in you have a nice sit down dinner to look forward to. Hmm...something to ponder for me. Greg and I plan on going to mk that night but we have an ADR for the wave at 650 so we won't make it in time for the parade but we will for fireworks maybe we will bump into each other. I want Disney to release room discounts for the rest of October bc I'm thinking I'd like to do a split stay and do a deluxe for the end of the trip where we will be staying at the resort more. I plan on crunching numbers today. The 4/3 deal would be so enticing too. :)

Amy will you keep both adrs until the day of when you decide? I know that isn't the best idea but I like that idea in a way as I know no matter which park you end up in you have a nice sit down dinner to look forward to. Hmm...something to ponder for me. Greg and I plan on going to mk that night but we have an ADR for the wave at 650 so we won't make it in time for the parade but we will for fireworks maybe we will bump into each other. I want Disney to release room discounts for the rest of October bc I'm thinking I'd like to do a split stay and do a deluxe for the end of the trip where we will be staying at the resort more. I plan on crunching numbers today. The 4/3 deal would be so enticing too. :)

We'll cancel most of the extra ADRs pretty soon... but we'll probably keep the double for day three since we won't know if we'll be at MK or Epcot that night. Maybe we'll see you at MK! I'm anxious to hear if you're able to upgrade!!

Yes- I should have included a picture of that... we will most likely take the boat over to DHS. :thumbsup2 I love Primetime... Laura's never been to DHS so everything will be a first for her on day one!
Sorry this ones a bit late but i havent been on for a while. talking about DHS reminds me of your trip report with one of your boys. (cant remember which one) going on ToT and conquering it. And since its Lauras first time at DHS then you should take her on that.:rotfl:

Wow what fun for day 3, and so many ADR's :rotfl2::lmao: Can't wait to read about what you actually end up doing.

Will there be an spa appointments for your girls only trip?

Sorry this ones a bit late but i havent been on for a while. talking about DHS reminds me of your trip report with one of your boys. (cant remember which one) going on ToT and conquering it. And since its Lauras first time at DHS then you should take her on that.:rotfl:

I don't know if I'll get Laura on ToT! I'll try my best, but she's not big on thrill rides... I'll probably be hitting RnRC via the single rider line! :rolleyes1

Wow what fun for day 3, and so many ADR's :rotfl2::lmao: Can't wait to read about what you actually end up doing.

Will there be an spa appointments for your girls only trip?

No spa appointments... but that's a thought... but I'm not sure where we'd fit it in. :confused3

Yesterday we welcomed the new addition to our family. :cat: Alex has named him Snowy! :goodvibes

Here he is hiding under the couch after we first brought him home yesterday evening:
kitty2.jpg

He finally came out to explore last night & was much more playful today:
kitty3.jpg

kitty1.jpg

I, on the other hand, was tired today since he had me up around 3am crying! I ended up sleeping on the couch and woke up again around 6am with him eating my hair! :laughing: I'm hoping we can sleep without the air conditioner tonight so we can leave the bedroom door open for him!

Alex seems a little nervous when he runs around but has been petting him and holding him. :thumbsup2

Zach is thrilled! At least he is today... he was crying his eyes out yesterday when little Snowy was walking around the house crying looking for his mama & little mates. :sad1:

We actually offered to take the little orange guy too (they call him Teddy). The boys felt so sad for Snowy that they wanted to have his brother too! Tim & I had actually taked about it a few days ago & thought two might be better than one, I just didn't think Alex would agree!

The family is talking it over and will get back to us in the next day or so. I think they really wanted to keep either the white one or orange one so I'm not holding my breath, but they still have two black kittens (which Alex doesn't like) that don't have homes. And that's on top of their three other cats! So the ball is in their court right now... we can take another kitten off their hands or not if they want to keep him. We'll see... I was hoping to hear today so I could take both of them to the vet together tomorrow rather than having to go back again. Oh well...

In trip planning news... Wish me luck tomorrow morning with the Via Napoli ADR!!

Up next: Day Four - Sunday, October 3rd - our last day!

This will be our MK day!! We expect our ME bus will be around 4pm so that gives us until around 3pm to tour the park.
Castle.jpg

I made a lunch ADR at Tony’s, but I’m not sure we’ll be up for a TS meal during our last few hours. Or maybe we’ll need a break from the heat?
Tonys2.jpg

Tonys1.jpg

I also recently added an ADR at Liberty Tree Tavern after hearing mixed reviews about Tony's. I need to share the menus with Laura & cancel one.
ltt.jpg

Via Napoli Update - I went online at 6:15 this morning and got us an ADR!! Actually I got us two ADRs... :rolleyes1 They seem to only offer 5:45 & 7:00 dinner ADRs online. We are probably eating lunch at Teppan Edo at 12:10. I'm afraid we won't be hungry enough by 5:45, but I worry that 7:00 could be too late to get a good spot for Illuminations. :confused3 What do you think? I definitely want to cancel one ASAP. I was hoping for 6:30pm. :headache: I'll probably call at 7am to see if they offer other ADR time via phone. Laura is away this week so we won't have a chance to talk about it until at least Sunday.

I would almost bet money that the MSEP will still be there when you are there! I am so excited it is sticking around!

Snowy is very cute! Kittens are a lot of fun!

Hurray for getting a Via Napoli reservation -- I bet it won't take you more than an hour to eat there, and that would still give you an hour to get a good spot for Illuminations. :thumbsup2

I would almost bet money that the MSEP will still be there when you are there! I am so excited it is sticking around!

Snowy is very cute! Kittens are a lot of fun!

Hurray for getting a Via Napoli reservation -- I bet it won't take you more than an hour to eat there, and that would still give you an hour to get a good spot for Illuminations. :thumbsup2

I have a strong feeling MSEP will still be there too! I hope Laura wants to see it. She said she isn't really a parade person but I'm guessing she will want to see this one since she is a California girl & visited Disneyland a lot as a kid.

Snowy is adorable and getting more & more settled in every day. Zach was a little disappointed he didn't want to play with him more, but this morning he was full of energy and hasn't been under the couch at all! He didn't seem to mind Zach carrying him around either! Now I have to traumatize him with a trip in the car to the vet! :headache:

I guess I'm worried about Via Napoli being a new restaurant, but they will have been open for almost two months by then. That should be enough time to work ou the kinks. I think 7pm should work out well.

:cool1::banana: For the kittens arrival

:cheer2::cheer2: getting an ADR for Napoli, can't wait to see if you call and get 6:30 cause that would leave you with 3 ADR's to the same place:rotfl2:

I imagine if you are having italian already in the week that the Liberty Tree Tavern would be the ADR you keep for your last day, or like you said not have a sit down that day to allow for more exploring, though a little a/c on a hot day is always nice. Did I help any :lmao:

I had a little catching up to do.:goodvibes

Your plans look great! The F&W Festival sounds like so much fun! You guys are going to have such a good time!:thumbsup2

I'm so glad you were able to get your Via Napoli ADR!:woohoo: I think you should be fine with the 7pm reservation.

Yay for getting your new kitten! Snowy is adorable!:)

We really enjoyed our dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern. I've wanted to try it for lunch as well. I've heard really great things about it!:thumbsup2

Amy...your days are shaping up....but I have to laugh at you and all the ADR ressies again....:rotfl2: you crack me up!

I'd vote to skip a TS on the last day to allow for more touring/shopping...etc since it will be a short day between checking-out, storing luggage and catching the DME bus back...

Plus I'd go w/ the 7 pm new Italy pizza place ADR..just for 2 people it should be fast and easy to snag a square inch for Illuminations...

now I'm not sure about the MK or EP night on your mostly rest day...but I'd go for seeing the MSEP...you never know if it will be there in Feb :confused3

had no clue there were 2 WPE...places...but I'd say for closeness sake for shopping just stick w/ the one in the MP.

good luck adjusting those dinning plans around...

and Snowy is just to die for :hug:

J~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter