Going back to WDW for Liam's 9th Birthday! 5/29-6/3 WE ARE BACK!!!

I knew it! I knew you changed the answers - and you even got WDW in on it! :sad2:

:lmao::lmao: :rotfl2::rotfl2: :rotfl::rotfl:

As far as the next trivia .... Hmmm.... I think I'll go with D) all of the above. I'm not so sure about B, but I'm pretty confident on A and C .... :confused3

:woohoo: for online check-in tomorrow! And for your mom's celebration of her 29th b'day! I started that myself a couple of years ago. :thumbsup2

That's very sweet that Liam wanted to pick out some jewelry for her! Hope you plan to let us know what he got!

Grats on the camera! It looks really cool! Glad it seems simple to use! Can't wait to see pictures AND videos now! :banana::banana::banana:

Fingers are crossed that you'll get the flight you want!!!

Can't wait to see the tip envelopes and window decor!!!! I'm sure that whatever you leave - no matter how little or big - will be appreciated by the Mousekeepers. Just check your budget and count out how much you'd leave each day so that you can plan ahead. If you go over budget, cut back on your tipping - or just opt to not have your room serviced everday with the DND tag. We usually keep the DND tag on the door every few days - we don't always feel the need to have Mousekeeping come in. We don't make beds at home - why should we when we're just going to get back in them later? :lmao::rotfl2:

Can't wait to see!! And can't wait to hear that you've completed your online check-in!!!! :cheer2::cheer2:

Thanks for the advice Lidian.:thumbsup2 I have already done the check in on line and am all done there. Strange though, they wouldn't let me add a request as well and I didn't use a TA.:confused3 Will try to call they later on today.

since other people are guessing D, I'm gonna go with that too. I'm pretty sure B is right, unless there's some other man made mountain taller? But I've never been on it and haven't done much research, so I don't know about the other things. D is my final answer ;)

Are you sure about this?:lmao::lmao:

I think that you have everything planned perfect. Don't forget to take a deep breath and go with the flow. You never know when unexpected magic may pop up! I know that you will get seats on the earlier flight! I am sorry I have been missing so long! I have some really exiciting new job news, but I don't think I can post it here so you will have to check my facebook page. I can't wait for your trip! :woohoo::wizard::thumbsup2

Thanks kdzbear. I will check out facebook.:thumbsup2 I can't wait to share my TR with all my good friends here, though that will mean our trip is officially over.:guilty:

I'm getting so excited through your countdown! Still sending wishes and pixie dust for earlier flights. Let us see the window decorations you come up with too!

Thanks once again for the pixiedust (I'm collecting it in a bag so I can sprinkle it around at the airport.:goodvibes) I will definatly share some pics of the decoration in my TR. I just bought some stuff yesterday so I am going to work on it today.:thumbsup2

we are so close! :woohoo:

Awesome video camera! and remember, you got the photopass too so you should be fine between video, liam's camera and photopass. ::yes::

I am currently laying next to our suitcases. Got them half packed, waiting on the dryer to finish.

I missed out on a trivia cause I was working and sleeping. *sigh* oh well, I am going to guess D on this one, cause I know A is true, and others say they KNOW something else is true, so yeah, all of the above. :thumbsup2

hay, did you remember to bring an extra bag to bring home goodies in? If you trust me, before you leave you can hand that extra bag to me and I can check it and bring it back. Since I get two bags free per ticket and I am just packing two suitcases (and a bag for goodies) so will have at least one open bag for free. Then either I can drop the bag off on the 6th, meet at the mall or something... Just an idea. :confused3

What a great idea, I think I will definatly have to take you up on this. Just have to figure out how to get the bag to you that is not to complicated.:confused3

For the trivia I'm guessing D) All of the above...I'm pretty sure both A and B are correct, but I'm not so sure on C...popcorn::

Congrats on the video camera! I hope it works out well for you guys... and I'm sure you'll be fine in terms of pictures, like someone else also mentioned, there's always Photopass too!

Did you do your online check-in yet!? :yay:

Yes, I have checked-in. It was one of the first things on my agenda. Get up, have Liam start his treatment, feed kids, check in on line at Disney. One more thing to check off my list.

Thanks for the info tink. I am on the way to check it out.:goodvibes

What a great idea, I think I will definatly have to take you up on this. Just have to figure out how to get the bag to you that is not to complicated.:confused3

I think you can actually have baggage services transfer luggage from one disney hotel to the other, and put more than one name that can pick it up. I'll have to ask on the main forums about this to double check. then I can just pick it up at my hotel. ::yes:: just make sure it is under the 50 lbs, else I may have to rummage through it to spread stuff into our bags to get under 50. :confused3

Else, on the 3rd is my water park and random stuff day. Maybe I can meet you somewhere.. like downtown disney. what time do you fly back again?

I think you can actually have baggage services transfer luggage from one disney hotel to the other, and put more than one name that can pick it up. I'll have to ask on the main forums about this to double check. then I can just pick it up at my hotel. ::yes:: just make sure it is under the 50 lbs, else I may have to rummage through it to spread stuff into our bags to get under 50. :confused3

Else, on the 3rd is my water park and random stuff day. Maybe I can meet you somewhere.. like downtown disney. what time do you fly back again?

Thank you so much for the info you sent me. :thumbsup2

So as I promised yesterday, here is the 10 day/precheck in online dance.

:cool1::woohoo::yay::cheer2:
:mickeyjum:tigger::donald::simba::dumbo::goofy:
:jumping1::rainbow::jumping1:
:dancer::dancer:

and yes I brought the band.
:rockband:
Can I tell you just how excited I am!!!!

:hyper::hyper::hyper:

So as I promised yesterday, here is the 10 day/precheck in online dance.

:cool1::woohoo::yay::cheer2:
:mickeyjum:tigger::donald::simba::dumbo::goofy:
:jumping1::rainbow::jumping1:
:dancer::dancer:

and yes I brought the band.
:rockband:
Can I tell you just how excited I am!!!!

:hyper::hyper::hyper:

I am the same and I am not even at 10 days yet, two more days until I hit the 10 day mark! Still, :woohoo: :woohoo: Dancing with you... :dancer: :cool1: :woohoo:

I'll join the dance! :banana::banana::banana::banana:

2 more days till online check in, and I'm super excited, even though I don't know if I'm doing it or not :lmao:

Save some dancing room for me!!!! :woohoo:

:banana::banana::banana:
:dance3::dance3::dance3:
:dancer::dancer::dancer:
party:party:party:
:jumping1::jumping1:
:maleficen:maleficen

And I thought I was in charge of the band?
:rockband::rockband::rockband:

Save some dancing room for me!!!! :woohoo:

:banana::banana::banana:
:dance3::dance3::dance3:
:dancer::dancer::dancer:
party:party:party:
:jumping1::jumping1:
:maleficen:maleficen

And I thought I was in charge of the band?
:rockband::rockband::rockband:

Well with you guys leaving for Disney in just a couple of days I wanted to take the stress off. I am just considerate like that.:thumbsup2:lmao::lmao:

I am ... much to my DH's disliking. :lmao::rotfl2:

And the kids can't figure out why Mom is looney. :rotfl:

I say Dance baby Dance.:lmao::rotfl2: Pretty soon the Kiddies will be dancing with you and we will have a true dance party.:yay:

Very excited that today we are in the single digits.:woohoo::woohoo:

Will be in and out today, going over to check out the live broadcast of SWW opening on Disney Parks Blog. I will try to come back later to post the answer to the last trivia question and post a new one. I know how much you all enjoy them.:lmao::lmao:

MTFBWY, I know I am such a geek.:upsidedow

I say Dance baby Dance.:lmao::rotfl2: Pretty soon the Kiddies will be dancing with you and we will have a true dance party.:yay:

Very excited that today we are in the single digits.:woohoo::woohoo:

Will be in and out today, going over to check out the live broadcast of SWW opening on Disney Parks Blog. I will try to come back later to post the answer to the last trivia question and post a new one. I know how much you all enjoy them.:lmao::lmao:

MTFBWY, I know I am such a geek.:upsidedow

:woohoo: for single digits!!!!

I'm busy today ... but if you get a chance, post us on the live broadcast! I'm scrubbing house ... your day sounds so much more fun. :lmao::rotfl2:

And it took me a minute ... but MTFBWY! :thumbsup2

:woohoo: for single digits!!!!

I'm busy today ... but if you get a chance, post us on the live broadcast! I'm scrubbing house ... your day sounds so much more fun. :lmao::rotfl2:

And it took me a minute ... but MTFBWY! :thumbsup2

Well you should be busy, you leave in 2 days.:scared1::scared1:

The live broadcast for the opening ceremony was great. Darth Vadar showed up and put a "forcefield" over Star Tours and just in the nick of time two hooded Jedi show up and save the day. After some great fighting between the Jedi's and stromtroppers from ST to the hat stage (all shown on a screen above the hat stage) the Jedi's are revieled to be none other than George Lucas and Bob Iger (Disney President and CEO). With R2-D2's help the Vader is thwarted and decides to travel to the "Anahiem System" to stop there launching of Star Tours. Most of the rest was same old introductions and George telling every one how incredible it was. Than they all took some pics and started the procesion down to the new Star Tours. They are still playing clips on http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...ntures-continue-at-disneys-hollywood-studios/ I recomend checking it out if you are a Star Wars fan.:thumbsup2

As promised here is the answer to the last trivia question

d.) All of the above

Expedition Everest, Disney's newest and one of its most-anticipated attractions in years (reminder that book came out in 2006), opened in Asia in April 2006. Almost 200 feet high, the man-made superstructure for the ride is Florida's highest "mountain." Inside, trains known as "Steam Donkeys" take Guests foward and backward through canyons and caverns in search of the mysterious Yeti

Here is the next question

What is the motto of the tour company in Expedition Everest?

a.) "There and Back with the Flying Yak"
b.) "Aint No Montain High Enough"
c.) "Wild by Design"
d.) "Trust Us"

Did You Know?

On February 27, 1992, WDW Cast Members planted more than 50,000 pine trees across 50 Acres to form a "Hidden Mickey" in honor of WDW's 20th Anniversary.

treesmickey_2265.jpg

Well you should be busy, you leave in 2 days.:scared1::scared1:

The live broadcast for the opening ceremony was great. Darth Vadar showed up and put a "forcefield" over Star Tours and just in the nick of time two hooded Jedi show up and save the day. After some great fighting between the Jedi's and stromtroppers from ST to the hat stage (all shown on a screen above the hat stage) the Jedi's are revieled to be none other than George Lucas and Bob Iger (Disney President and CEO). With R2-D2's help the Vader is thwarted and decides to travel to the "Anahiem System" to stop there launching of Star Tours. Most of the rest was same old introductions and George telling every one how incredible it was. Than they all took some pics and started the procesion down to the new Star Tours. They are still playing clips on http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...ntures-continue-at-disneys-hollywood-studios/ I recomend checking it out if you are a Star Wars fan.:thumbsup2

As promised here is the answer to the last trivia question

d.) All of the above

Expedition Everest, Disney's newest and one of its most-anticipated attractions in years (reminder that book came out in 2006), opened in Asia in April 2006. Almost 200 feet high, the man-made superstructure for the ride is Florida's highest "mountain." Inside, trains known as "Steam Donkeys" take Guests foward and backward through canyons and caverns in search of the mysterious Yeti

Here is the next question

What is the motto of the tour company in Expedition Everest?

b.) "Aint No Montain High Enough"
c.) "Wild by Design"
d.) "Trust Us"

Did You Know?

On February 27, 1992, WDW Cast Members planted more than 50,000 pine trees across 50 Acres to form a "Hidden Mickey" in honor of WDW's 20th Anniversary.

treesmickey_2265.jpg

Hmm.... I'll go with C) Wild by Design. I really don't know. lol

And yes, super busy. However, house is clean, mostly packed except for what we'll need tomorrow, and I have to wash my car before I swap it with dad for his SUV. :thumbsup2 SO we're in good shape. Tomorrow we have a wedding to attend ... but outside of that, its keeping the kids quiet (hopefully out of the house), so DH can sleep. Then .... it's off to WDW we go! :woohoo:

I've not had time to catch anything. And I wouldn't call myself a "fan" ... but I do like Star Wars. I just don't know anything about it. I've seen ... most of them... I think. :confused3 :lmao::rotfl2:

wild by design is the only thing that is jumping out at me.

p.s. I am in IL, but my cell phone battery died and I didn't even bring my own laptop. I am sneeking on using my little sister's computer.

So there is so much to do today, so I will start off with another
Disney dance celebration
One week until Disney
:yay::yay::yay:
:banana::banana:
:cool1::cool1:
:woohoo::woohoo:

Now lets get rid of some buisness.
The answer to trivia question #23 is

The doorway to the entrance to the FASTPASS queue on Expedition Everest bears the red sign of the Himalayan Escapes Tour & Expeditions Company, whose mascot, the winged yak, ties in with the company's slogan. "Trust Us" is from the "Cap'n Bob's Super Safaris" signs you can see posted throughout Harambe in the Africa section of the park.

And as usual here is the new questions #24

According to legend, what was the name of the fictional hurricane that created Typhoon Lagoon?

a.) Tilly
b.) Daisy
c.) Connie
d.) Valerie

Did You Know?

It would take 4,000 CDs to fill the Jukebox in the "Rock Inn" area of Disney's All-Star Music Resort. That's enough to Play for 135 Days without hearing the same CD twice.

So as previously stated in exactly 7 days my and my handsome son Liam will be on our way to see the Mouse. If I get my wish we will be on the plane at this time and be very close to landing.:) Because this is the case, I have decided to barrow my good friend (Lidian)'s idea and dream of what we will be doing one week from today.:hippie:

So hopefully one week from today we will find out that we are able to get on standby for one of the earlier flights for MCO. We will have a great flight with no delays and no aggravations, and will arrive in Florida refreshed and eager to start our journey with the mouse.

We will stop off at Chick-Fill-A (never been, but heard some great things) and on our way to the DME. Never used the DME before so hopefully we will not get lost, but if we do at least we will be one step closer to Disney. We will have to check in to the DME(due to change in flight) and than will soon be on our way to our new home, Pop Century. (Really hoping we don't get a Mears bus. I want the full experiance being our first stay on Property) I will try to get a seat up front so that we can get a great picture of the WDW gate.

First things first, we will check in at Pop and head up to our room. At this point we will make a quick change and enjoy some well needed pool time. We are hoping to meet some DisFriends at the pool and enjoy a some time relaxing before our late MK night.

We will than head back to our room, change back to our mundanes, and head off to MK for EMH. The first thing on the egenda is heading to Guest relations to get the GAC and a birthday button for Liam if he didn't get one from the resort. Than depending on the time we will either stack out our spot for MSEP or hit a few rides. Our goal is to see both MSEP and Wishes and to go on some rides to cut down on the list of things we need to see on Weds. Park is open till 2 am, but I don't see that we will be there much later than 12, especially with trying to be a rope drop for Epcot the next morning.:thumbsup2

I had the idea of heading to DHS first to see Hyperspace Hoopla, but I would have to add on PH to our tickets and am not sure I would be able to do that with the Kids Stay and Play for free program. And even if I could I am not sure if it is worth the over $100 price tag just to see one show that I have already checked out on YouTube.:confused3

Woohoo for one week! :woohoo:

Chick-fil-A is a staple around here, LOL! You definitely need to give it a try. Mmmmmmm...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter