Going back to WDW for Liam's 9th Birthday! 5/29-6/3 WE ARE BACK!!!

It is devastating. I have family that lives down there and they said it is unbelievable.
The last count was 89 deaths. So sad!

They definitely need all the thoughts and prayers they can get. :sad1:

I just saw pictures that were posted of Joplin on facebook and I was crying. With all that bad weather we had here (Ga/Al) about a month ago, and the tornadoes that were close by seeing all the destruction hit home. We were really lucky to only lose power for a few days. :grouphug: to anyone affected by it!

Thanks you guys for continueing my prayers and thoughts. It means alot to me. My heart especially goes out to the DISer (and husband) who lost there lives in the tornados. :littleangel:

Isn't it awesome to be able to post "One Week From Today" plans!! I think epcot has to be one of the most difficult to choose CS because so many are good!!

It is sad about the tornadoes! We have had tornadoes and floods here. Our weather guys have been working in overdrive! Thankfully we were spared major destruction! I can't begin to imagine what those folks are going through!

I know, and since we didn't eat at Epcot last time it is all new to us. Yum!!!!:love:

I am glad that you were spared major destruction. It's times like this when we relize how lucky we are.

Just popping in to say hi! :wave2:

Can you believe how soon everything is?! I'm in the last-minute mad-dash to get things done before we leave. Only a few more days! :woohoo:

You guys are going in just a couple of day.:banana: Hope you are able to get everything done. Say hi to mom for me.:lmao:

only 5 more days for you! :goodvibes are you all packed??

I am almost done packing. I just sent a box of food stuff to the resort, so there is another thing off my list. I just need to work on the stuff that goes in my bag and the medical bag.

I had a little problem yesterday. I was walking to Liam's school to walk him home and lost my footing. I was holding the baby, so I had to twist my body to prevent him from getting hurt. I messed up my elbow pretty good. I am headed to my mom's house after dropping off Mia at school so she take a look and make sure it is clean enough and rebandage it. I would hate to get an infection just before going to Disney.:sick:

So today there is only 5 days left to our trip
So here is our segment
What we will be doing a week from today
:banana::banana::banana::banana:

So a week from today we will be heading to
Disney's Hollywood Studios
Our plan is to definatly to do TSM and ST
I also am looking foward to seeing a couple of shows
And eating lunch at Mama Melrose
There are several things we want to do today
But we will kind of play it by ear
We will see fantasmic
and Make sure we get there in time
To use our F! dinner package.:thumbsup2

Whooohooo! for 5 days!!! This calls for a dancing banana.......:banana:

Sorry that you fell and hurt your elbow but YAY! for protecting the baby. Make sure to keep neosporin or something on it to prevent infection. You don't need any of that right before vacation.

DH fell down the stairs when DS was only couple of months old. He was carrying DS in his carseat carrier (he wasn't belted in) Hubs fell in such a way that he ended up with DS (in the seat) on his chest at the bottom of the stairs. Hubs was a little sore but Jay was fine. :thumbsup2

I finally got some packing done last night. :woohoo: The kiddos are packed with each outfit put in a ziplock. I am sure this will save time in the mornings when we are moving soooo slowly. ;)

Ouch! Glad you (and the baby!) are ok... hope your elbow heals soon. Adding Neosporin to your packing list sounds like a good idea!

Ok, with you hurting your elbow and me breaking my toe, I say we just wrap ourselves in bubble wrap until Sunday!! :lmao:

Whooohooo! for 5 days!!! This calls for a dancing banana.......:banana:

Sorry that you fell and hurt your elbow but YAY! for protecting the baby. Make sure to keep neosporin or something on it to prevent infection. You don't need any of that right before vacation.

DH fell down the stairs when DS was only couple of months old. He was carrying DS in his carseat carrier (he wasn't belted in) Hubs fell in such a way that he ended up with DS (in the seat) on his chest at the bottom of the stairs. Hubs was a little sore but Jay was fine. :thumbsup2

I finally got some packing done last night. :woohoo: The kiddos are packed with each outfit put in a ziplock. I am sure this will save time in the mornings when we are moving soooo slowly. ;)

I have been applying Neosporin every day (or more) to prevent infection. It is certainly something I don't want to deal with while I am on vacation. I am really hoping that it feels better by Sunday, because right now it hurts like heck. I was a little worried that I might have broken something in my elbow, but now I think I just bruised ( and scraped it up) pretty good.

2 years ago I was holding Aidan how just turned 2 and was walking down the stairs infront of my moms house. I couldn't see infront of me and missed a step. I once again twisted my body to protect my son who came out of it fine while I tore a ligament in my foot. The pain we go through for our kids.:lmao::lmao:

I am so glad you got some packing down. I can't wait to see what you think of the ziplock packing style. I did it for our wish trip with the 3 kids and it worked out great. Saved so much time.:thumbsup2

ouch! glad you and baby are ok! :banana: for 5 days!

Thanks sahm2two. The baby is just fine. I think I need a new elbow though.:lmao:

Ok, with you hurting your elbow and me breaking my toe, I say we just wrap ourselves in bubble wrap until Sunday!! :lmao:

i don't know if they make enough for all of us! :lmao::lmao:

:lmao::lmao:I love this idea. But I will have to agree with Singledad, I don't think there is enough bubble wrap and I would probably still find a way to hurt myself.

Hope your toe is doing better for our trip zianha.:thumbsup2

So today is a very special day
Because today we celebrate two very special birthdays
Today is Liam's 9th birthday
(I can't believe that my baby is 9:sad1:)
I also found out he share his b-day
With a very special person
I just found out that GOOFY is also celebrating his birthday!!!
:bday::bday::bday:
party:party:party:

:bday:to Liam!
I hope you guys have a wonderful day of celebrations!!!

Whooohooo! 4 days!!! :woohoo::banana::cool1::charac2:party::dancer: and I will bring the band since Lidian is off goofying around in WDW....:lmao:

[:rockband:

:bday: to Liam!!! How cool that it's also Goofy's birthday!!

Hope Liam has an awesome day!!!

no wonder Liam is so goofy at times... *grins*
:bday:party::jumping1::goofy:

:idea:
go ahead and tell him he will be getting another gift from me when we see each other at chef mickeys! If he is anything like my kid, he'll be so excited over that!

:bday:to Liam!
I hope you guys have a wonderful day of celebrations!!!

Whooohooo! 4 days!!! :woohoo::banana::cool1::charac2:party::dancer: and I will bring the band since Lidian is off goofying around in WDW....:lmao:

[:rockband:

Thank you, I will pass on the well wishes to Liam when he gets home from school.:thumbsup2
He will be going out with his Grandpa today for dinner and a movie, my DD is a truck driver so he isn't home often. They are going to see Pirates.....pirate:
And thanks for bringing the band. It's been a little silent here with Lidian in WDW.:lmao:

So now that we are only 4 days away
Let me tell you what we will be doing a week from today.

Today we will be going back to MK
There are lots of things we want to get done today
but hopefully we will get some things done on our first night.
We are going to eat lunch at Cosmic Rays
And have dinner reservations at Crystal Palace
If we have done everything we want to
We might head back to Pop after dinner
And get in some more swimming
Otherwise we might hit some rides while others are watching the Parade:thumbsup2

And do to some well meaning nagging, I will be going to the doctor later today just to make sure my elbow is alright. I'll keep you all informed.:thumbsup2

And do to some well meaning nagging, I will be going to the doctor later today just to make sure my elbow is alright. I'll keep you all informed.:thumbsup2

GOOD! I warned you. I am a nag, but that is only cause I care! :hug: You never know you could have chipped a bone even. Better to get it checked out. :3dglasses
:hug:

and p.s. if anyone else ever states that they are unsure they can make it in to a doctor for whatever reason, well... that just wakes up my 'resource monster' and you WILL have an answer as to how to get it done. ::yes:: so feel free to contact me if you have an issue like that. :hippie:

So I have a few things to tell all my good DISfriends
So lets begin
Lets start by saying that though I was unable to go to the doctor yesterday
But I did get in early this morning
Good news
I didn't break my elbow
:woohoo::yay::woohoo::yay::woohoo:
Bad news is that I sprained it
And need to not stress out my elbow
Luckily it wont interfere with Disney plans

Secondly, Liam had a great birthday
He went to see Pirates with my dad in 3D
He also got $10 in coupons for McDonalds
Which he he is very excited about

Today is the very exciting day
And I am happy to say only 3 days left
One week from this day we will be at AK
We are going to ride the Safari
See the TFotLK and FNtM
Will have lunch at Flame Tree BBQ
We will leave and head down to DTD
We will than have dinner at T-Rex
And definatly check out the lego store and WWoD

Here is the answer to the last trivia question

c.) Connie

Hurrican Connie, the storm that turned the "Placid Palms Resort" into Typhoon Lagoon, is the same fictional storm that wreaked havoc on Pleasure Island back in its preclub days. In fact, pieces of debris from Typhoon Lagoon, including the signature ship, the Mis Tilly, and boxes from the old Fireworks Factory (which at one time was the name of a Pleasure Island restaurant).

Here is the next question

About how many miles do the monorail tracks cover?

a.) 14.7
b.) 5.9
c.) 29
d.) 33

Did You Know?

Chef Mickey's serves 4,000 eggs, 1,700 Mickey-shaped waffles, and 1,500 Pancakes every day at breakfast.

This will sadly be the last question I post because the answer will be posted on Saturday. So sad to see it come to an end, but nice to know that it is because of Disney.:thumbsup2

Glad to hear your elbow won't hinder your trip... just take care of it (and yourself!)

Just 3 days, woohoo! :woohoo:

Happy belated birthday to Liam :cool1: And Goofy, of course.

Just caught up with your PTR. Glad to hear nothing was broken in your elbow!

Loved reading your "one week away" posts. Can you believe we're so close!?!
Hope you have a wonderful trip...
Can't wait to read all about it when we get back :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter