Going back to WDW for Liam's 9th Birthday! 5/29-6/3 WE ARE BACK!!!

So I had my first Disney Nightmare (at least that I remember). For some reason I was with a large group of people going to Walt Disney World and though I kept telling people I was taking Liam with me I didn't actually see him anywhere. When we got up to check in, I relized that I left my purse at home. The purse that had my ID, my money, and all the information for my trip including the e-ticket. Well of course I couldn't go anywhere with out those so a nice man offered to take me home to get these items. I remember it was only a half an hour till the first standby flight, but even though its an hour and half to my house I thought I could make it. But instead of the dream following me, it follewed a reporter who was for some reason reporting on my travel. He informed the viewing audience that it was already 8:30pm and I wasn't back yet. And as some of you may remember my original flight left just before 8 so I would have missed all the flights that day.:scared1::scared1::lmao: That's when I woke up.:thumbsup2

Funny how our minds can have fun with you.:lmao:

How's your elbow?

Yay for your trip almost being here!!!

Sorry you had a nightmare ... I've had them all week for some reason. :sad2:

I can't sleep either, I have that fear/feeling that I won't hear my alarm in the morning. :headache: So ... I'm extra tired from all the walking and lack of sleep. :lmao:

Wished we weren't leaving as you were getting in. Would have been nice to have a DISmeet with you. :hug:

So I had my first Disney Nightmare (at least that I remember).

So that makes three of us? :sad2: I've either been unable to sleep, or have terrible sleep with nightmares. So, at least we know we are not alone?? What is it about travel that gets our minds all worked up? :confused3

Wished we weren't leaving as you were getting in. Would have been nice to have a DISmeet with you. :hug:

I know this wasn't directed at me, but I too wish you would have been staying a little longer so we all could meet! :goodvibes

Sorry you and Lidian are having bad dreams. Sending some pixie dust for some good Disney dreams!

How's your elbow?

Yay for your trip almost being here!!!

I can't sleep either, I have that fear/feeling that I won't hear my alarm in the morning. :headache: So ... I'm extra tired from all the walking and lack of sleep. :lmao:

I am sorry that you have been having nightmares. I hope that your sleep will retrun to normal when you get home. I can't wait to read your TR, your FB updates have been great.:thumbsup2

I know, I wish that there was some way we could get together on the 29 but I think things will be to crazy for both of us.:sad2: One of these days you, me, and TK will get out there for a girls trip and have a blast. Can we say drink through Epcot.:lmao:

So that makes three of us? :sad2: I've either been unable to sleep, or have terrible sleep with nightmares. So, at least we know we are not alone?? What is it about travel that gets our minds all worked up? :confused3

I know this wasn't directed at me, but I too wish you would have been staying a little longer so we all could meet! :goodvibes

I think that it is common for people to dream about the fears they have in real life. I remember when I was pregnant with Liam that I had a dream that I was going to have puppies. :lmao:

Sorry you and Lidian are having bad dreams. Sending some pixie dust for some good Disney dreams!

Thanks tink, I'll take all the pixie dust I can get. Luckily the the nightmare wasn't that bad and I know I wont for get my purse.:thumbsup2 I had a couple of crazy dreams last night mostly steemed in forgeting stuff and having rain everyday. I can't really remember anything today.

Sorry I wasn't really on yesterday, been really busy trying to get last minute things done. I probably wont be on to much today either because the trip is less than 24 hours away. I hope to be in the airport this time tomarrow getting ready to board my standby flight. (Both flights still open but wont know until tomarrow if I got on them.)

So a week from yesterday we will be up early
Bring our belongings to the front desk
And head down to DHS for SWW
We hope to meet a Wish family before entering
Than we will just emerge our selves in the SW universe
We have lunch reservations for 50's Prime Time
We will probable leave around 4 to head back to Pop
It depends on when we need to be back for the ME
We will get our dinner at Chick Fil A at the airport
And than sadly board our plane to go home
That night haveing dreams of our great trip
and of the trip I will take with my DD in 2 years.

It will be sad to see our trip come to an end
But knowing we will return someday will make it bareable​

Here is the finale answer to the trivia question

I hope you have enjoyed these little tidbits of information
As I have in suppling them.:goodvibes

a.) 14.7

From early morning until long after the theme parks close, the WDW monorail system transports Guests between the transportation hub and three resort hotels as well as between the Magic Kingdom and Epcot. If you add up all the trips the monorail have made over the 14.7 mile (23.7 km) track since 1971, the mileage logged would be equal to more than 25 round trips to the moon ---even taking into consideration that the original monorail route was a bit shorter (it was extended in 1981 in preparation for the opening of Epcot), The original fleet was retired and replaced in 1990.

And of course I have to give you one more of these.:goodvibes

Did You Know?

3,000,000 choclate-covered Mickey Mouse ice cream bars are sold every year at WDW

and for some extra magic

The four official Walt Disney World colors are lagoon blue, mint green, pumpkin orange, and lavender.

So many people I wished I could meet and miss by a day or two. :sad1: I would have loved to meet you too, Singledad!

I was actually talking about you last night. :thumbsup2 We drove by a Kobe's - looking for a drive thru for some dinner. DH wondered if it was any good so I had to inform him that you have a tradition dinner there (as we have ours at Wolfgang Puck's). I think we may go try Kobe's tonight. I know I've seen others mention Kobe's before, but I specifically recalled it being a tradition for you. :goodvibes

Thank you Tink! I didn't sleep well last night, but at least there was no nightmares. I think I was just soo exhausted, my brain shut itself off. :lmao:

I am sorry that you have been having nightmares. I hope that your sleep will retrun to normal when you get home. I can't wait to read your TR, your FB updates have been great.:thumbsup2

I know, I wish that there was some way we could get together on the 29 but I think things will be to crazy for both of us.:sad2: One of these days you, me, and TK will get out there for a girls trip and have a blast. Can we say drink through Epcot.:lmao:

I think that it is common for people to dream about the fears they have in real life. I remember when I was pregnant with Liam that I had a dream that I was going to have puppies. :lmao:

Thanks tink, I'll take all the pixie dust I can get. Luckily the the nightmare wasn't that bad and I know I wont for get my purse.:thumbsup2 I had a couple of crazy dreams last night mostly steemed in forgeting stuff and having rain everyday. I can't really remember anything today.

I'm game for a future DIS trip and drink around the World! :thumbsup2

We are leaving out early tomorrow morning, probably no later than 9am. :sad1: We'll grab breakfast and then hop in the car to head home. But I don't wanna go home! I wanna live here.

TR will be started once I get home and situated - and go through the pics and videos to see what's useable. :thumbsup2

I haven't been around the boards much lately, but wanted to pop in and wish you a wonderful trip!! I hope you and Liam enjoy a magical time and I'm looking forward to hearing all about it when you return:goodvibes

May all of you who are heading to WDW in the next few days have a safe and wonderful time in Disney:cool1:

You leave tomorrow!! Here's some pixie dust for you and Liam to get on the earlier flight. I hope to be packed by Tuesday! Haven't even started yet but we ARE a last minute family! We work best under pressure! LOL

pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Thread jacking a moment here!! Sorry! :hug:

So many people I wished I could meet and miss by a day or two. :sad1: I would have loved to meet you too, Singledad!

I was actually talking about you last night. :thumbsup2 We drove by a Kobe's - looking for a drive thru for some dinner. DH wondered if it was any good so I had to inform him that you have a tradition dinner there (as we have ours at Wolfgang Puck's). I think we may go try Kobe's tonight. I know I've seen others mention Kobe's before, but I specifically recalled it being a tradition for you. :goodvibes

Well it may be just like 'other' places like that (where the do the food in front of you.) but having been to kobe's on my first adult trip to WDW, and every one since... and having gone to one similar style resteraunt in WI... Kobe's still is the BEST! :worship: You should show DH the photo of DD:

28120_10150191603340584_663425583_12926735_3712151_n.jpg

If that doesn't show you just how good of a place it is... then, I guess you won't love it as much as I do...

28120_10150191603325584_663425583_12926734_454377_n.jpg

Okay now back to our friend's trip!

HAVE FUN!!!!!!
Liam and Corrine!

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Singledad, we tried to get into Kobe's, but it was nearly a 2 hour wait! :scared1: We were hungry, and my blood sugar was low, so there was no way I'd have made it ... that meant, we would have been seated at nearly 10pm! We wanted to get the kids in bed by then. :lmao: We ended up at Denny's instead. :sad2:

However, it is on our list of places to try! So perhaps next year! :goodvibes

(And totally LOVE the pics!)

/end threadjacking

Can't wait to hear all about your trip Corrine! I hope you're sitting in WDW right now! :goodvibes

Singledad, we tried to get into Kobe's, but it was nearly a 2 hour wait! :scared1: We were hungry, and my blood sugar was low, so there was no way I'd have made it ... that meant, we would have been seated at nearly 10pm! We wanted to get the kids in bed by then. :lmao: We ended up at Denny's instead. :sad2:

However, it is on our list of places to try! So perhaps next year! :goodvibes

(And totally LOVE the pics!)

/end threadjacking

Can't wait to hear all about your trip Corrine! I hope you're sitting in WDW right now! :goodvibes

/starts threadjacking

that is a long wait! we waited 45 min once. But that was it... maybe the word has gotten out a bit more about the best place in town!? Either that or my friends know which location is less crowded. Still, glad you checked it out at least! YAY for next year's list!

/end threadjacking

Corrine, are you having fun yet!?!

Hope you are having a wonderful trip. So sorry to have missed you. CBR had awful bus service this past week, so bad that only once did we actually get to the parks on time as planned. Each day, we arrived to the stop an hour or more before we wanted to be in a park and each day, we waited more than an hour for a bus to actually come. Very frustrating.

Thanks everyone for there well wishes and Pixie dust. We made it back home alright and had a great time. I hope to start a TR soon. Have to go through the pictures, play with the photopass, and come up with a witty title. I will start with just a little tidbit. We were able to get on the 10:30 flight and arrived at Disney at about 2pm.:cool1::cool1:

We are glad to be home, but can't wait to go back. Liam is already telling me that he wished he could have gone back to Epcot to ride Test Track and Soarin' again.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter