GOOD MORNING DIS! Whoopsidoodle Hangers On and Friends Meet Here Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a long time since I posted on this thread, what with playing WPASADI and everything else, thought I would pop on tonight and say a quick "Hi" to everyone!

Good Evening everyone :wave:

I am actually getting off the computer to go spend time with DH and veg on the couch. It ususally picks up in here when I am gone so I expect to see at least 6 pages when I get back before bed time!

Shall I start you all out with drinks and food? :confused3

Molinas-06b.jpg

drinkmenu.jpg
I love it!!! Just like old times:) Unfortunately I can't stay right now. I just wanted to pop in and see what's new. It's fun to actually have pages to catch up on! Back to the dungeon:coffee:

Im doin just fine. A short up date on my son's heart surgery... went very well. He should be back to work by June... he hopes!:cool1:
And what doing with you??

Im doin just fine. A short up date on my son's heart surgery... went very well. He should be back to work by June... he hopes!:cool1:
And what doing with you??

EXCELLENT NEWS!!!! I'm so happy to hear that! YAY!!!

Not much here - re-aquainting myself with my kids & DH! LOL! Both kids have colds, but seem to be fine & dandy for the most part. And, I'm just waiting for SPRING! It really has NOT been a tough winter (yet!), but I hate the cold & can't wait to be outside more with the kids. Hmmmm - sounds like I need a vacation to somewhere warm! Oh, yeah, I'm heading to Clearwater in mid Feb! (A little vaca, a little work - no kids, no DH - it's going to be ALL ABOUT ME!!!!)

EXCELLENT NEWS!!!! I'm so happy to hear that! YAY!!!

Not much here - re-aquainting myself with my kids & DH! LOL! Both kids have colds, but seem to be fine & dandy for the most part. And, I'm just waiting for SPRING! It really has NOT been a tough winter (yet!), but I hate the cold & can't wait to be outside more with the kids. Hmmmm - sounds like I need a vacation to somewhere warm! Oh, yeah, I'm heading to Clearwater in mid Feb! (A little vaca, a little work - no kids, no DH - it's going to be ALL ABOUT ME!!!!)
I'm extremly jealous! ;)

I'm extremly jealous! ;)

Flights are reasonable!

(FTR: My DH is a total DOLL in letting me go for the weekend & a few days - my conference only goes from Tues - Thursday, but I'm heading out Sat morning. I have a few good friends in that area, and I coule REALLY use a girls night out!)

Flights are reasonable!

(FTR: My DH is a total DOLL in letting me go for the weekend & a few days - my conference only goes from Tues - Thursday, but I'm heading out Sat morning. I have a few good friends in that area, and I coule REALLY use a girls night out!)
I know. The flights we got down to Miami during Dec. were $69 plus tax! During that same time, Orlando was advertised at $49 one way. You can't beat that at all! It's very tempting to just pack up and take a long weekend somewhere.

Just checking in for a minute but.....:yay: :yay: :yay: can I come?

It is frigid tonight...will be 18 degrees....in Atlanta, anything below freezing is positively arctic! Must head South!

Thanks for the food and beverages LTS....always the perfect hostess!

Good luck with your paperwork Eclipz...

And Bareacuda, don't know your son's story but it sounds like it all turned out well, so :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: .

Goodnight all!

Just checking in for a minute but.....:yay: :yay: :yay: can I come?

It is frigid tonight...will be 18 degrees....in Atlanta, anything below freezing is positively arctic! Must head South!

Thanks for the food and beverages LTS....always the perfect hostess!

Good luck with your paperwork Eclipz...

And Bareacuda, don't know your son's story but it sounds like it all turned out well, so :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: .

Goodnight all!
Goodnight. And I'll also say good morning to you since you'll probably be back on early and there won't be any posts between this one and then. ;)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

OK, you called that one! Good morning! I'm only on for a minute, gotta take DS to the orthodontist. Always try to get the early appointments so he doesn't miss too much school. He loves me for it!;)

BTW, I know you will appreciate this....DH told me last night I get to do a bunch of...yep...paperwork! Insurance stuff, his company changed carriers so we have to document the life and medical history of our family. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: That's what I get for being glad I wasn't doing yours last night--some of my own!

I'm excited to be the first one on here this morning.HAVE A GOOD DAY, EVERYONE!!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

OK, you called that one! Good morning! I'm only on for a minute, gotta take DS to the orthodontist. Always try to get the early appointments so he doesn't miss too much school. He loves me for it!;)

BTW, I know you will appreciate this....DH told me last night I get to do a bunch of...yep...paperwork! Insurance stuff, his company changed carriers so we have to document the life and medical history of our family. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: That's what I get for being glad I wasn't doing yours last night--some of my own!

I'm excited to be the first one on here this morning.HAVE A GOOD DAY, EVERYONE!!!!
Honest!! I didn't really wish anything on you;) I worked on my stuff until late last night and still have more to do this morning. I also have to take digital pics and then print them out in an orderly manner. I have to have another cup of coffee before I start in again though! Oh, btw? Thanks for mentioning bills to pay. I read your post and it reminded me to check my own. :thumbsup2 You do exactly what I used to w/dentists and stuff. The kids never really appreciated the thought that went into it.

Good morning everyone, just stopping by before my very first day of work... I'll be on to see all the funniness of the day later :)

:wave: Good Morning!

Another great advantage of homeschooling--you can make Dr. and Ortho. appts anytime you want! I often get them for late morning or early afternoon when the office is less busy--with all those school kids!!! :rotfl:

I'll be gone all day so have fun without me!

Good Morning! :wave: I hope everyone's heads are still screwed on straight today! Mine's not! I have too much to think about and do before Thursday and my Vegas trip!! Coffee, anyone? :hyper:

Morning-Coffee.jpg

Good Morning! :wave: I hope everyone's heads are still screwed on straight today! Mine's not! I have too much to think about and do before Thursday and my Vegas trip!! Coffee, anyone? :hyper:

Morning-Coffee.jpg

In the immortal words of Bart Simpson: I can do that, I just don't wanna.

Hi, everyone!! I hope everybody's Monday is off to a good start! :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter