GOOD MORNING DIS! Whoopsidoodle Hangers On and Friends Meet Here Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon everyone! I actually have returned to RL :eek: Its a bit scary out there, but overall I did get A LOT accomplished. I even made my vacation plans :woohoo: I even went out this weekend :eek: Both Saturday AND Sunday :scared1: My sanding, and painting are done. I just finished making the curtains, and hung them up :yay: Now, I have to move on to DS's room, and hang his closet doors, cut and put up the moulding around the bedroom door, and make the curtains for in there. Yeah, lets see how long that takes to accomplish. I say about another month :rotfl:

Hope all of you are doing well. :cool1:

You have done very well- wow, only in a weekend? Would you like to come over to our house? I have no decorating sense whatsoever! I could use some curtains! :teeth: It is weird going back to RL! I never want to leave here! Much easier to deal with!

Good afternoon everyone! I actually have returned to RL :eek: Its a bit scary out there, but overall I did get A LOT accomplished. I even made my vacation plans :woohoo: I even went out this weekend :eek: Both Saturday AND Sunday :scared1: My sanding, and painting are done. I just finished making the curtains, and hung them up :yay: Now, I have to move on to DS's room, and hang his closet doors, cut and put up the moulding around the bedroom door, and make the curtains for in there. Yeah, lets see how long that takes to accomplish. I say about another month :rotfl:

Hope all of you are doing well. :cool1:
Now that you're finished with all that, I have a floor you're welcome to work on!;)

You have done very well- wow, only in a weekend? Would you like to come over to our house? I have no decorating sense whatsoever! I could use some curtains! :teeth: It is weird going back to RL! I never want to leave here! Much easier to deal with!

I must admit RL is quite strange. I have to admit, I did miss my friends though :rotfl: Even though RL has been enjoyable....I still prefer WPASADI :rotfl: How sad it that?!!?!!!

And I have window you can install :thumbsup2 :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
I've not done that before. I fixed other's idiot work, but not actually put a whole one in before.:confused: At least I got my floor thing on it's way to being taken care of. I can't believe I sat at the computer most of last night and again this morning actually doing work!! It was horrible! Just horrible!! :eek: Good thing this game has refreshed my typing skills! :)

I've not done that before. I fixed other's idiot work, but not actually put a whole one in before.:confused: At least I got my floor thing on it's way to being taken care of. I can't believe I sat at the computer most of last night and again this morning actually doing work!! It was horrible! Just horrible!! :eek: Good thing this game has refreshed my typing skills! :)

Since I was bummed about the game..I needed something to keep my mind busy. So that is why I started on all of my unfinished projects. We are hiring out for the windows so I won't have to worry about the unfinished end of things...hopefully!

Did you get the snow? I was outside last night, and we had a few flurries. So I got out my laptop sat on the couch, and was doing REAL work on it, looked out the window an hour later, and we were covered :confused3 It was weird. Nothing major...DS was the only school in the area that was on time, the rest were delayed. But at least my curtains are done :lmao:

Good Morning! :wave: I hope everyone's heads are still screwed on straight today! Mine's not! I have too much to think about and do before Thursday and my Vegas trip!! Coffee, anyone? :hyper:

Morning-Coffee.jpg

How do you spell CHIROPRACTOR????:scared1: Um.....yeah, thotful....anyone can do that can't they? :upsidedow

Princess you are a machine! I can't believe how much you got done in a weekend! How are you at paperwork? Lynn and I might have some projects for you...:rolleyes1 Lynn, I haven't even started...been out all day. Started with the early morning ortho and went from there. At our ortho LTS, they save late morning appointments for the big procedures...like putting braces on! They try to get all of the "tune ups" in and out. But I bet the doctors office is nice after the early morning rush!

How do you spell CHIROPRACTOR????:scared1: Um.....yeah, thotful....anyone can do that can't they? :upsidedow

Princess you are a machine! I can't believe how much you got done in a weekend! How are you at paperwork? Lynn and I might have some projects for you...:rolleyes1 Lynn, I haven't even started...been out all day. Started with the early morning ortho and went from there. At our ortho LTS, they save late morning appointments for the big procedures...like putting braces on! They try to get all of the "tune ups" in and out. But I bet the doctors office is nice after the early morning rush!

I did all of my filing last week while sitting at the computer desk. :lmao: I'm embarrased to admit how long I put it off for too :rotfl:

First day of work? Where are you working? Sounds exciting!

I started wroking today at my new job as a call center representative for diggershotline.com. I got three weeks of training to do and then full time hours... I feel like I"m back in school LOL we spent the day reading paragraphs from the employee handbook outloud today. :confused3 Getting paid to read paragraphics, I cant complain :)

---------------
--------------------
sepp_t.gif

Hey, were you at my wedding reception? I had TWO alphornists there! (That was SO WAY COOL!)

Good evening all! Eventful day here! My GF from work just had her little baby girl! She needed someone to watch her other two kids so that her Mom could take her to the hospital. (Her DH was in the midst of giving a lecture too far away from home! But, he JUST made it to the hostpital on time! YIPPEE!!)

Took the kids over to her house & we have a VERY spur of the moment late night play date! How fun! (Mommy & Baby are doing fine!)

Well I'm checking in from coockie backing land. I think ti's about timet o sen some to Tim again. Maye they can influenc the judges decindions? No? Then tell me where to sen them???

Hey, were you at my wedding reception? I had TWO alphornists there! (That was SO WAY COOL!)

Good evening all! Eventful day here! My GF from work just had her little baby girl! She needed someone to watch her other two kids so that her Mom could take her to the hospital. (Her DH was in the midst of giving a lecture too far away from home! But, he JUST made it to the hostpital on time! YIPPEE!!)

Took the kids over to her house & we have a VERY spur of the moment late night play date! How fun! (Mommy & Baby are doing fine!)
What a neat thing to be a part of!! I'm glad dad made it there in time too!

The preceding post was brought to you by Trrader Joe's Three Buck Chuck. Consumer Reports best wine for te cheapest rpice.:thumbsup2

Well I'm checking in from coockie backing land. I think ti's about timet o sen some to Tim again. Maye they can influenc the judges decindions? No? Then tell me where to sen them???
Just send em to me......I'll make sure he gets them. (or at least some of them after I do a taste test or two, or three!:rotfl: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter