Halloween at DL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some pics from the gates. Funny thing. I thought the gates opened at 8am. We got there at the gates at 8:10am, but there was a small line at the gates. I then realized that the gates opened at 9am. So we ere about 10th and 11th in line. Could have gotten an extra hour of sleep!

DSC_6051.jpg

DSC_6052.jpg

Have more, but I have got to get to other things. Will post later.

Here are some pics from the gates. Funny thing. I thought the gates opened at 8am. We got there at the gates at 8:10am, but there was a small line at the gates. I then realized that the gates opened at 9am. So we ere about 10th and 11th in line. Could have gotten an extra hour of sleep!

DSC_6051.jpg

DSC_6052.jpg

Have more, but I have got to get to other things. Will post later.

These are GREAT! I'm so excited to be able to see this in person :yay:

I was so bummed to findout that this shirt is only made in kid's sizes.

CopyofDSC_6181.jpg

I didn't like the design for the adult tees, so I didn't buy a shirt like I planned.

Thanks for the heads up...I was planning on buying one of these.

Maybe I can just get a kids size XL....

I wanted one of those shirts SO BAD, and am royal bummed that they are in kids sizes only. SIGH...I guess I've have to buy them for the kids and let them enjoy them instead.

I wanted one of those shirts SO BAD, and am royal bummed that they are in kids sizes only. SIGH...I guess I've have to buy them for the kids and let them enjoy them instead.

Ditto. I wanted to get one since VictoriaAndMatt posted on this thread, but since it is only for kids, I might get one for my DC so she could have a nice souvenir.

yeah im thinking about about buying kids XL as well, hopefully itll be okay i'm 5'10 tho:confused3

Thanks for the heads up...I was planning on buying one of these.

Maybe I can just get a kids size XL....

Ditto. I wanted to get one since VictoriaAndMatt posted on this thread, but since it is only for kids, I might get one for my DC so she could have a nice souvenir.

They did have them in XL, but there were not very many of them. Do you think that maybe some adults on the smaller size were snatching them up? I would have if I could fit into them. I am way too big for XL.

I love the Halloween shirts, but wearing black for a night time event is a bad idea.

One year I made Halloween shirts with a glow in the dark transfer on a black shirt. The glow only lasted a few minutes, then I had trouble finding my kids in the crowd for the rest of the night.

Since then, I made shirts using a black light reactive t-shirt. The effect is neat, especially with all the black light used on many attractions. Plus the shirts are colorful enough to see everyone in the dark.

I wish they would make shirts in orange, green, etc.

19 more days.........this is killing me, I can't wait. Im so excited and the pictures just make it worse not to mention Im driving my family crazy.:lmao: Im so glad I can come here for my fix before our trip. Thanks for all the updates, info and most importantly the pictures.:thumbsup2

We got back late last night. I've been laying around all day recuperating. I think that 5 days was a little much for me. By the 5th day my feet were so swollen they hardly resembled feet. I was pretty miserable the last day so we left early. Other than that we had a lot of fun. I got to see a lot of things I hadn't seen/noticed before. I am currently uploading all my pics from yesterday and the day before and will post links when they are done. I'd post the pics here, but some members said it would be too much. If anyone has any questions I didn't already answer just let me know. I can respond much easier now. I hope everyone enjoys (or is enjoying) their trips!

We got back late last night. I've been laying around all day recuperating. I think that 5 days was a little much for me. By the 5th day my feet were so swollen they hardly resembled feet. I was pretty miserable the last day so we left early. Other than that we had a lot of fun. I got to see a lot of things I hadn't seen/noticed before. I am currently uploading all my pics from yesterday and the day before and will post links when they are done. I'd post the pics here, but some members said it would be too much. If anyone has any questions I didn't already answer just let me know. I can respond much easier now. I hope everyone enjoys (or is enjoying) their trips!

Happy to hear that you are safe and at home. Look forward to your pics. I like what your pictures that I have seen already.

Sounds like time for a serious rest! It is a heck of a lot of walking in 5 days time. Can't wait to see your pictures, what you've posted thus far have been great!! :goodvibes

Finally finished the schedule I've been working on for the past month lol, this is for Oct 18th through the 25th :) Whatcha think?

hunitf.jpg

What I think is that we will be there during the same timeframe and we are also doing Mickeys Halloween Party on Tuesday night.

Loved your itinerary/calendar, you can always tell a crafty person. :goodvibes

Which members said it would be too much? I didn't say that!:confused3 Trust me - we want to see actual photos in the threads. It makes more of a dramatic impression. When people open up the thread, it is the photos that catch their attention. Links are too easy to overlook, and people tune out after a bit when they don't see photos. You don't have to do them all at once. You can do them in groups, a few at a time over a period of time.

It takes time dealing with Photobucket, but having the photos here on display is worth it. There are plenty of times in the past when I've needed to keep the Halloween thread alive, and it was kept alive by photos being posted!!

The only thing I request is - you may want to wait to post photos until I start the second Halloween thread...which I am going to do very soon.

You may not want to post the photos here when it's so close to the end. But we will need plenty of bright, colorful photos in the new thread to give it a good kick start!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter