Has anyone used Paris Disney Shuttle for private transfers?

ColoradoLime

wait awhile between eating and goat staring
I'm currently comparing prices and services for our transfer from DLP to CDG.

Has anyone used this company? http://www.parisdisneyshuttle.com/
There is very little info on their site, I'm looking for reviews and wondering if they accept credit cards as payment. (I've noticed some other companies only accept cash or paypal - both of which involve foreign transaction fees for us).

Not familiar with that company, but 60 euros is not a bad price if you have a group of 3. For 4 people, its 65 euros according to their website.

If you're a couple or solo traveller, I would take the TGV. The TGV is the French high speed train system and interestingly, Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport and Marne-La-Vallee TGV is only 9 minutes apart with that. By car or bus, figure at least 30-45 minutes between Disneyland Paris and the airport. Current price is 28 euro per person.

I have not used them, but if there's a TGV that leaves early enough to get you to CDG in time for your flight, I would go that route. We took the TGV to DLP and it was a breeze, and much cheaper. Unfortunately, for our return to CDG, our flight was too early to take the TGV back so we used a private shuttle that was great, but super expensive in comparison.

Yeah we're a family of four, so a private transfer at 65 euros is considerably cheaper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter