Have you been told you look/sound like an actor

I don't look like anyone, but my husband looks a lot like Steve Carell - enough so that he is regularly approached by people who think he is Steve Carell or who want to tell him that he looks just like Steve Carell.

Does he look like Alice Cooper? I've always thought Steve Carell looked like Alice Cooper.

Several times I have been asked if I was Richard Gere. Once a lady stopped in her car while we were walking through my parents neighborhood and asked. I had to show her my drivers liscence to believe me.

For some reason I get many

Tom hanks, Vince Vaughn, the guy from NBC today show, Rick Moranes, Jimmy Kimmel all pretty random but I will get them from numerous people

Last edited:

Not me, but my dad was told twice in a week, by two different people, that he looked like David Letterman does now with the full, mostly white beard. :rotfl2:

most often

Vincent D'Onofrio

Vincent-D-Onofrio-vincent-donofrio-1315601-450-594.jpg

A co-worker told me I looked like Meriel Hemingway. This was years ago.

I’ve been told by a couple of people that I look like a younger version of Dianne Lane, especially when the movie Under the Tuscan Sun came out.

Vin Diesel. I shave my head and my wife's coworker never calls me Ron she calls me Diesel.

:thanks:

Next time we meet, I’ll buy the beer....

Do hope to spend time with you and your daughter again
We had a fun time!

I get Zooey deschanel quite often. Especially when I wear my bangs straight down like her. Too bad I find her so annoying. My partner strongly, strongly resembles chris Martin from Coldplay; like it's creepy sometimes.

Yep, I've been told I look like Cindy Crawford. Sounds stupid, I know...definitely more the face than her figure! lol I wouldn't have guessed that and thought "whatever!" at first, but now I can kinda see it with the same bone structure and eyes. Wish I had her figure, though! haha

I always been told I look like Neve Campbell or Lori Laughlin - even from a young age I was told. I am ok with that - I think both are pretty :)

We must be doppelgängers, I frequently got Lori Loughlin, especially during her full house days. Other than that, I often hear I look like someone they know, but can’t place it, lol I think I just have “that face”.

I've been told I look like Alice in Wonderland, by Disney store employees at the big outlet mall in Orlando. They thought I was there to sign autographs & tried to give me a costume & put me to work. After much confusion, I finally convinced them I was just shopping & wasn't a Disney employee. :laughing:

That was nothing compared to meeting Minnie Mouse. :p DH & I stopped at a gas station here in South Florida. The cashier sounded exactly like Minnie Mouse
no exaggeration. After we left the store, I told DH that she & WDW were missing a prime opportunity. She would make a perfect, talking Minnie without any interactive technology needed. We agreed that she should call Disney management & ask how much they're willing to pay for an authentic sounding Minnie voice. I'm guessing that would be a major pay raise for her.

PS: I know this wasn't a Disney specific question. I'm just sharing my experiences.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter