Have you ever invited a freind or family member to the DIS boards

Nope, I've never been big about promoting this place because it is where I come to hang out without those yahoos (sorry Pete!), lol.

I use to before I found the Community Board. You guys know things about me my family and friends don’t. I want to keep it that way!

All my family know I'm a DISer but I doubt any have actually come to these boards unless possibly the trip planning boards.

I have always wondered though about the person who lives down the road from me. They have a big Mickey logo near their front door. :confused3:confused3 Are you here? :rotfl2::rotfl2:

I have always wondered though about the person who lives down the road from me. They have a big Mickey logo near their front door. :confused3:confused3 Are you here? :rotfl2::rotfl2:

That's not me, but a house on one of my usual routes has a Disney mailbox, near a fence for horses. I think we need a "Do I know you?" thread. :laughing:

No, I don’t send anyone this way. If there’s been an interesting topic of conversation I want to discuss with real life friends I’ll say something like, “This forum I’m on...” but I intentionally keep it vague.

That's not me, but a house on one of my usual routes has a Disney mailbox, near a fence for horses. I think we need a "Do I know you?" thread. :laughing:
The woman decked out in Mickey apparel at the Baltimore Inner Harbor the other day.... I was eyeing her thinking, “Who might you be, what’s your user name?”

I’ve recommended Dis to a couple of friends and one neighbor who was planning a trip. One of the friends mentioned they thought there was a lot of good information. The neighbor thought there was a tendency towards too much group think.

I too have recommended the boards for travel purposes, but I didn't really know them. For instance I mentioned going to WDW while buying some shoes and the store clerk had a sister who was planning for a trip, I jotted down the url for her. There are some people around the Dis who know me IRL, but that's cool because we're fellow Disney nerds.:earsboy:

No, I don’t send anyone this way. If there’s been an interesting topic of conversation I want to discuss with real life friends I’ll say something like, “This forum I’m on...” but I intentionally keep it vague.

Same. Occasionally I'll mention something to DW from here, especially oddball threads, but I don't think I've ever identified this forum by name. Just something vague like "that Disney message board."

I don't want her to see what I post.

My DD posted on the DCL forum, and told me about it. Then I started posting there, and eventually I branched out the other DIS forums.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter