• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hawaii 2020, really sold out?

9 night available right now, deluxe inside state room 7001 or 7003, in addiction gty 11 c as well.

9 night available right now, gty deluxe family oceanview verandah 4b, and gty inside deck 2 category 11c. 10 night says available, but you might need to keep refreshing to see if it will pop back up

Holy moly! 9 night concierge 1 bedroom with verandah showing available right now :). Total Price for 2 adults is 15,320

Last edited:

I don't get it how these rooms may be worth so much money. Maybe I am missing something, but I do not see many advantages over regular rooms, especially with Cat V rooms.

The concierge staff and lounge (and all the perks associated with it) is very nice and some would consider that worth the money under the right circumstances. Pre-arrival services, being the first ones on the ship, never having to visit the guest services counter, etc. No different than people who pay to sit in business or first class on a plane - it's all a matter of perspective (and money!) You get there at the same time, just a bit different service. Oddly enough, if you book the flights for this cruise using the multi-city option and NOT one way flights, the prices aren't too bad.

Lol I was looking at the price since it said maximum capacity was 5 people. The total for 5 adults was around 22,800 something and some odd cents. I would have loved to book the room, since we have 4 sea days on the trip. Yet, I'm saving up money for an ABD trip in September for the same year. Plus it was cheaper with my family if we split into 2 different rooms that were gty 5b with verandah.

10 night- deluxe oceanview stateroom GTY 9c located in deck 2 available!
9 night- concierge 1 bedroom suite with verandah available!

where are you guys seeing what rooms are open

what happens when I try is (and I just did this now as Im writing this--

I go into DCL and under destinations I check Hawaii click on find prices

the 10 night cruise comes up only OV is listed rest say unavailable click on continue confirm party size--there are only 2 adults then I get the message "staterooms are not available or staterooms for your party size are not available" if I change to 1 person I get the same message

it seems I can never see any rooms available yet others can

we are on this cruise the 9night but have GTY Im hoping at some point I can actually pick my room

I wrote to my TA with DU and she said I should just keep looking and when I see somthing I want to change to to let her know

I actually thought the TA would keep there eye out for whats opened-if someone asked them too

I know this cruise is a long way but I like to keep watching

someone mentioned on here about refreshing to get rooms to pop up how is that done

thanks all

Every time I click on it says that the room is unavailable :(

Maybe try clearing cookies and go in again. I'm in there now and it's available (for 2 adults). I'm at the Add To Cart stage, which I'm not doing, but it is showing up for a 9A guaranteed.

Every time I click on it says that the room is unavailable :(

Do you only have 2 adults? If you have more adults or children it may be that there is not lifeboat capacity for your size party and/or there is not room in the kids’ club for your kid(s).

Do you only have 2 adults? If you have more adults or children it may be that there is not lifeboat capacity for your size party and/or there is not room in the kids’ club for your kid(s).
Yes, I only had two adults in my search but it keeps saying "staterooms not available for a party your size" I will just keep checking and if it was meant to be I will get a room

Yes, I only had two adults in my search but it keeps saying "staterooms not available for a party your size" I will just keep checking and if it was meant to be I will get a room
Try viewing in incognito view. Sometimes this shows me differently availability and lets me book something I couldn't before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter