• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hawaii 2020, really sold out?

At the moment it looks like there are 3 categories of guaranteed Oceanview available on the Vancouver-Honolulu cruise on 29 APR 20. I don't get any errors when I select for 2 passengers.

Couple of rooms available on the first sailing for inside gty catgegory, approximately 5 rooms.

There are cabins available quite frequently. You just have to keep checking. I just took a look and there are cabins available on both cruises right now.

Today is the PIF day for the 9 day cruise. Majority of rooms remaining are in gty. Right now you can get aft 5b categories if you want. I don't know if you originally selected gty category 5b if you can select any of those rooms. A cast member via chat says no.

Just curious...for those who were able to book on initial offering, what were the prices like for these cruises for a verandah for 2?

Just curious...for those who were able to book on initial offering, what were the prices like for these cruises for a verandah for 2?

I didn't actually book but the Opening Day pricing threads show prices starting at around $6K for 2A in a verandah. Not all verandah categories are reflected so figure the cheapest probably was around $5K.

we Don’t have verandah but are 2A in 9c ( inside ) silver opening day we paid about 48- something. Now it’s 5407. Crazy that’s 600!!!

We booked a 5B on the 9-night Vancouver to Hawaii cruise on opening day for Platinum, two adults, 10% OBB applied: $6550.

we just booked this cruise (cat 9 gty) and when I looked up the opening day prices we they were only up $600 from opening day, which I thought was not too bad for being this late to the game and with as popular as this cruise appeared to be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter